Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2013 10:19 PM
Jan 2011
Where they childhood friends that forgot or something?
May 2, 2014 7:45 PM

Apr 2013
xsilicon9 said:

There could be many reasons why. It's not something you can explain, as it may have just been an instinct feeling she had. I remember watching this show a while back; although I don't remember very much about what happened in the show, I do remember that we never found out why she liked him so much. Like I said, it's not something that can be explained nor can it be controlled.
May 2, 2014 10:03 PM
Jan 2011
KOS-MOS_KP-X said:
xsilicon9 said:

There could be many reasons why. It's not something you can explain, as it may have just been an instinct feeling she had. I remember watching this show a while back; although I don't remember very much about what happened in the show, I do remember that we never found out why she liked him so much. Like I said, it's not something that can be explained nor can it be controlled.

So it was never revealed in the light novel?
May 3, 2014 9:22 PM

Apr 2013
xsilicon9 said:
KOS-MOS_KP-X said:
xsilicon9 said:

So it was never revealed in the light novel?

Actually, I'm not sure. I haven't read anything in the light novel; I'm going by the anime here.
May 24, 2014 1:05 AM

Jul 2012
I'm going by the anime too, but remember that they were together during the tunnel collapse when they were both kids. I always assumed that when she first saw him in high school that she subconsciously resonated with her memories from that time. Lol, they also mentioned a couple times during the series that "his smile is [simply] unfair." Way too much charm packed in that little chibi package :P
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Dec 2, 2016 9:25 PM

Oct 2016
mg021 said:
I'm going by the anime too, but remember that they were together during the tunnel collapse when they were both kids. I always assumed that when she first saw him in high school that she subconsciously resonated with her memories from that time. Lol, they also mentioned a couple times during the series that "his smile is [simply] unfair." Way too much charm packed in that little chibi package :P

That's what I got as well. She fell for him back then and when she saw him again, those feelings came flooding back.
JakJul 24, 2019 3:53 PM
Feb 16, 2018 3:02 AM

Sep 2012
love at first sight is something that just happens, it never has a reason & its similar to what some species of animals & birds have & what is called imprinting, similar but not same
Jul 8, 2019 5:26 PM

Dec 2006
Jak said:
He fell for him back then

I agree, Mamoru has been gay for her uncle since the tunnel
Aug 10, 2021 2:53 PM

Aug 2015
Because the mans is f-ing adorable. Isn't that a good enough reason?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 23, 2009

5 by cloudtheclow »»
Jan 8, 2022 6:43 AM

» wasnt that into it

audac1ous - May 31, 2016

1 by Bishan007 »»
Jan 24, 2020 8:26 AM

Poll: » Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! Episode 8 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 11, 2010

3 by Nexu »»
Mar 29, 2017 10:11 AM

Poll: » Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! Episode 19 Discussion

noelhoi - Oct 24, 2007

3 by Shirasho »»
Dec 1, 2016 8:00 PM

Poll: » Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! Episode 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 23, 2009

6 by Shirasho »»
Nov 26, 2016 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.