Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 14, 2013 10:05 AM

Feb 2013
holy shit boss is badass, dat rice cooker op.
Dec 14, 2013 10:19 AM

Sep 2011
Lol the badguy got comically rape, pretty funny how the manager just owned that guy with a fucking rice cooker(best thing in this ep). Next week raul save fino by the power of love:)
Dec 14, 2013 10:55 AM

Nov 2013
Plot development, comedy, action, AND they managed to sneak in fan service?

This was 1 awesome episode.
Dec 14, 2013 11:24 AM

Apr 2011
All A continues to be the worst character in this series. Fuck you for almost killing Raul! Especially when he was clearly the superior fighter. He took her down when she was in her full battle gear and wielding a real sword, with nothing but his work gear and a metal ruler. Pathetic tsundere bitch, and she has the second-smallest boobs next to the demon loli. Epic fail on her all around. At least she wasn't a big part of the story.

Fino transforming into her demon mode was scary and, of course, super hot. Naturally her clothing couldn't survive the aura of power she used to burst out of those chains and soar off towards the volcano. Now Raul has to figure out a way to defeat her and make her regain her sense. Hooray for the old pervert driving the Enterprise! With a long, lingering shot of the serial number in case you were doubting :P He even looks a little bit like Picard ... a pervy booty-grabbing Picard at that! Loved the fact that the oppai manager is a hidden badass and can turn any magic device into a weapon ... well, except the rice cooker, which she just uses as a blunt object.

Loved this series so much, I hope it gets a second season!
Dec 14, 2013 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
Appliances are very useful.
Good episode.
Dec 14, 2013 6:00 PM

Apr 2012
What is the point in showing hatred towards all Demons based on the actions of a few? I'd like to think there are no humans that stupid...

jose21 said:
This better have a Haren ending.

Please die...
Dec 14, 2013 6:06 PM

Apr 2011
No Fino! This epd was just amazing! I really hope we get a 2nd season.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Dec 14, 2013 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
Woah raul's powerfull, nice!

Dat battle with all-a, she didn't even held back even though raul's the one he loves.

Hahahaha I thought raul's gonna die, but afterall Fino's saved him... Dat hug with airi. hahahaha

Dayum! Dat body tights see through!!!!!!! hahaha

Dat Seara-san. How frightening, She can amplify the power of every magic item... While introducing their products, she's also fighting raid-san.

Lol, Dat Rice Cooker, only in Yusibu. ahahaha

Lamdimia Do AXimemor, I prefer it Lam-chan, I never thought her to be a well-known Demon.

Last episode next week, They better prepare a lot of fan service, or else.... I'll be having some feels again.
Dec 15, 2013 12:22 AM

Jul 2013
woohoo TENCHOOOUU!!! She's even more powerful than Raul O.o

I'd say this climax and conflict is far more interesting than Hataraku Maou..

All A got humped by Raul lol.. I can't stop staring at her butt crack.
Dec 15, 2013 1:23 AM
Feb 2010
Whoo finally some action scenes and a departure from slice-of-life!! I think this is where the anime really shines at since the actions are quite fluid and exciting.

I think the funniest part would be the rice cooker, I thought there was some trick to it lol, never thought you can use a rice cooker as a projectile XD.
Dec 15, 2013 2:57 AM

Sep 2010
Note to self: pay in cash when buying from Leon. Don't really want to get invoiced like that. xD

So I'm not the only one who finds wings sexy...
Dec 15, 2013 10:26 AM

Apr 2011
I want to be that old man in the future.
โ€œSuppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.โ€
Dec 15, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2009
this show is so fucking bad LMAO. that airi... i dont even know.
Dec 15, 2013 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
O-Divine-Demon said:
What is the point in showing hatred towards all Demons based on the actions of a few? I'd like to think there are no humans that stupid...

lol? yeah tell that to people who think all muslims are terrorists.
Dec 16, 2013 12:18 AM

Jul 2013
Kurogashi said:
O-Divine-Demon said:

lol? yeah tell that to people who think all muslims are terrorists.
well I had a bad past with a gay person.. I used to think all of them are sex-crazed maniacs and are a scum to this world.. but I realized not all of them are that bad and now I have some of them as friends.. generalizing is bad but you really can't blame people for doing it...

for the first fucking time that old pervert fucker became useful.. nice
Dec 18, 2013 1:11 PM

Aug 2012
- Hahahaha the battle between that long haired dude and the manager was sooo ridiculous and funny. I thought she would use the rice cooker to trap and seal him (Dragonball, anyone?) but she used it to hit his face instead, fucking hilarious XD

- Fino's demon form was kinda scary but sexy!

- Raul was so badass in this episode, using ruler as a weapon, awesomeness. also, dat humping, all-A must be happy.

- And of course Captain Picard (Pervert version) came to help them, with his dragon-powered USS Enterprise.

- For the next episode, i hope there will be a kiss scene between Raul and Fino. Please. Or at least, some romance scene just like in the market episode.

-I hope after the OVA get released, they will consider to make a 2nd season too.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 18, 2013 3:44 PM
Sep 2013
Nice Episode. The Manager beated that 3 headed dragon with an calculator xDD
Raul vs Airi was an cool fight.Raul is such an bad ass he only fighted with an ruler o_O what would be if he fights with an sword??? XD I almost thought he die at that moment ._. but he got safed from the present =)
That Rice cooker OP^^
Dec 18, 2013 7:02 PM

Jan 2011
Forget that other show--this is the one that will save anime! Fan service, lethal rice cookers, and the Enterprise with Picard at the helm: bring on the onsen Ova!
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 19, 2013 2:59 PM

Aug 2013
How to own someone... with magical appliances.

It's a Rotom claustrophobia bananza!
Dec 20, 2013 6:02 PM

Jun 2013
Don't you underestimate the power of a vacuum cleaner!!!
Dec 22, 2013 11:07 PM
Feb 2009
Omg best episode !!
Dec 23, 2013 2:26 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode. Very nice fight scenes.
Dec 25, 2013 3:08 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Pleasant new narrative, with a great return of secondary characters who so far had only a side dish, a real shame not to have them exploited before.
Plot that surprised me, not so bad.
Drawings and animations are not so bad, not lofty but not enough!
I laughed at some exclamations of serara and Elza XD
The Byson are the best! ASD
Jan 2, 2014 5:52 PM

Feb 2013
if this would be from the beginning this would be awesome but right now is ahh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2014 10:16 PM

Aug 2013
Hahaha.. that old man was useful in the end I guess.
I thought Lam-chan would pull something when she was undressing like a badass but I guess not.
That last fight was just like promoting household appliance... LOL.
Jan 6, 2014 9:40 PM

Aug 2013
Vacuum: Magic Attack
Hair dryer: Magic Attack
Boombox: Magic Attack
Rice Cooker: Major-leagued in the face. LOL

I also love that foreshadowing from episode 10:
"Fino... Which do you think is more powerful, a boss or a Demon Lord?"
"Obviously the boss!"
Mar 3, 2014 4:37 AM

Jun 2012
That was unexpected, but felt like a case of one step forward, two steps back. I hope they're being intentionally silly with this plot.

I did like some of the miscellaneous things in this ep though, like the invoice attack. Even if it didn't manifest into a physical attack, the bill alone would be enough to bring someone to their knees.
Mar 19, 2014 11:39 AM
May 2012
Airi, what the hell, now look what happened =_= and what is up with her revealing armor, I am not complaining though :3 She complains about her bunny outfit but she doesn't mind her revealing armor ahahaha. I am glad that she understands Raul and that she will help Fino.
Raul is awesome, owning them using a mere ruler, damn. Airi splash and Raul slash is such a corny name for a special move though ahahaha.
Seara is such a boss, hehe get it, "boss". Elza sure is having fun while Seara is using those badass items.
The perverted old geezer is back and he has a pimp ride, and yeah, I think he is a retired hero too.
I hope that Fino is alright, everyone please save her!!!!
Well, last episode next and I want to watch it already but it's time for me to sleep because I didn't go to school today, I have to sleep early too.
Mar 19, 2014 11:43 AM
May 2012
PaleBlue said:
Vacuum: Magic Attack
Hair dryer: Magic Attack
Boombox: Magic Attack
Rice Cooker: Major-leagued in the face. LOL

I also love that foreshadowing from episode 10:
"Fino... Which do you think is more powerful, a boss or a Demon Lord?"
"Obviously the boss!"

:O
Jun 10, 2014 1:55 AM

Sep 2012
1 more episode left. Can't wait to see what the final episode has in store for us.
Jul 24, 2014 3:48 PM

May 2012
Awesome episode! The action in this episode sure was lovely and I really wonder what the last episode will provide us so without further ado let's see what's next!
Jul 29, 2014 8:03 PM

Sep 2013
Amazing fight between Raul and Airi. They should have just made this an action/harem anime.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 16, 2014 4:17 PM

Jun 2013
Fino Chan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 7, 2014 6:24 AM

Jun 2011
-hydro said:
I hope they're being intentionally silly with this plot.
I hope so too, but they did take it a bit too seriously.

Female get stripped and male retained their clothes, typical ecchi.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 13, 2015 1:46 AM

Feb 2013
Hell yeah! Raul beat Blaze no problem. Klein was also defeated too no problem. Raid was getting his ass kicked by home appliances!

Fino went full demon! And naked too!

Save Fino Raul! Although I have no idea how. Remove the necklace?
Jun 17, 2015 1:51 PM

Apr 2013
I'm glad there were still some funny scenes and they didn't get too serious all of a sudden. Looks like I'll be satisfied with the ending. Let's see :)
Aug 9, 2016 12:35 AM

Sep 2013
All A's has the best suit of armor in all anime....just sayin'

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 22, 2018 1:04 PM

Jan 2018
Of course her family got slaughtered by demons. Why am I not surprised?
I can't take her seriously when she's in that getup, but it's nice to look at.

LOL, I thought Seara was gonna seal Raid in the rice cooker à la Dragon Ball style. Didn't think she would throw it. Haha

Mar 15, 2019 11:17 PM

May 2017
Bofthree said:
Of course her family got slaughtered by demons. Why am I not surprised?
I can't take her seriously when she's in that getup, but it's nice to look at.

LOL, I thought Seara was gonna seal Raid in the rice cooker à la Dragon Ball style. Didn't think she would throw it. Haha

Need to make a gif of that bouncing ass ๐Ÿคค
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Oct 30, 2019 8:14 PM

Feb 2017
With all of this bullshit about being heroes, I feel like Raul would have been justified in upholding Stain's rhetoric on punishing frauds
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Nov 13, 2020 3:08 PM

Jan 2017
i was excpecting seara would use the mafuba technique to seal raid inside the rice cooker. it's a bit dissapointing that she just threw it at his face.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Any more fanservice anime with mature guy?

ptm - Dec 30, 2023

4 by ChoiceVoltage »»
Jan 1, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2013

204 by bored_jake »»
Apr 10, 2023 5:01 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2013

93 by menorex »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

57 by S_15 »»
Mar 4, 2023 8:17 PM

» Romance?

S1rLancelot - Jul 21, 2022

2 by Chronigan »»
Jul 21, 2022 4:03 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.