Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 13, 2013 5:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And the NOVA clash begins. Shit finally got real again. It's about damn time that scientist realizes it now too. Also finally Roxanne entered this drama. I almost forgot she was there.
Stark700Dec 13, 2013 6:04 AM
Dec 13, 2013 6:56 AM

Dec 2012
Chiffon was close to opening her eyes, then the real game would begin..
Well the 12th nova clash began, I have a feeling this will end with a cliffhanger for the no manga readers.
Dec 13, 2013 6:20 PM

Aug 2013
I have a bad feeling they'll actually rush that final battle :/
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 13, 2013 8:08 PM

Nov 2013
They didn't explain the true meaning of Freezing, and everything happens so fast. But at least it's loyal to the manga, I like it. :3
Dec 13, 2013 11:26 PM

Sep 2013
We all knew it was coming, but damn this is intense.

Mental Deterioration is something else.

"Even at a time like this?!" :D

Chiffon is about to give a major beat-down.
Dec 13, 2013 11:44 PM

May 2013
Oh dang Chiffon just opened her eyes for the first time. You know that it's about to go down when that happens.
Dec 13, 2013 11:48 PM

Aug 2013
Ahhh, now chiffon will show us why she's named "monster".

Dat anti-nova. She can kill a nova on her own that's why she's the Top 1 pandora...

Last episode next week, how sad, I'll be missing satella-senpai.

I want to see Satella and kazuya's baptism!
Dec 14, 2013 12:51 AM

Apr 2013
Chiffon opened her eyes this doesn't look good for the nova xD. Ladt episode next week....now I have to start reading the Manga....
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Dec 14, 2013 1:14 AM

Jul 2013
TrueCarmilla said:
They didn't explain the true meaning of Freezing, and everything happens so fast. But at least it's loyal to the manga, I like it. :3

Loyal to the manga, really! The whole season has been a complete fuck up. They changed too many things. Depending how the last episode goes I might be rating this a 4/10. Anime only viewers may be different but as a manga reader this has been nothing but a disappointment.

Sh1cky said:
Chiffon opened her eyes this doesn't look good for the nova xD. Ladt episode next week....now I have to start reading the Manga....

If your gonna start reading the manga start from the siblings arc. The anime has been rushed so much you'll be missing out quite a lot and some of the stuff later on won't make any sense.
-Dizzy-Dec 14, 2013 1:18 AM
Dec 14, 2013 5:06 AM

Oct 2010
The next episode will sadden me probably just as much as it did in the manga. Chiffon...
Dec 14, 2013 6:09 AM

Dec 2013
I really like freezing viberation and i think with the last episode coming i think it will be a cliffhanger for maybe the next season?
Dec 14, 2013 6:24 AM

May 2012
Ophis said:
TrueCarmilla said:

Loyal to the manga, really! The whole season has been a complete fuck up. They changed too many things. Depending how the last episode goes I might be rating this a 4/10. Anime only viewers may be different but as a manga reader this has been nothing but a disappointment.

Sh1cky said:

If your gonna start reading the manga start from the siblings arc. The anime has been rushed so much you'll be missing out quite a lot and some of the stuff later on won't make any sense.

+1 I agree. This season has been so fucked up. As also a manga reader I have to say this whole second season has been a disappointment. I at least thought they would do right with the rebellion arc but sadly just more disappointment. I don't even want to see a third season.
Dec 14, 2013 7:56 AM

Aug 2013
Madara31 said:
The next episode will sadden me probably just as much as it did in the manga. Chiffon...

Well...
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 14, 2013 7:58 AM

Feb 2013
The censorship is too much.
Dec 14, 2013 8:06 AM

Mar 2013
Antearion said:
Ophis said:
TrueCarmilla said:

Sh1cky said:

+1 I agree. This season has been so fucked up. As also a manga reader I have to say this whole second season has been a disappointment. I at least thought they would do right with the rebellion arc but sadly just more disappointment. I don't even want to see a third season.

+1 here as well.

I thought season one was derailed like a mofo towards the end, but was tolerable.

This season is all sorts of wrong. They stuck an unrelated arc inside of an arc. There was no need for the "Sibling" arc this season with the route they chose. It was a filler arc anyway. If they really wanted to animate it then it could be placed after the "Alaska" arc (for next season) or led off this season like it should have.

I don't think this will end on a cliffhanger. They're just gonna rush the ending which is sad. This really should of been episode nine.... maybe ten.

Shit got REAL!!!

broodoDec 14, 2013 8:19 AM
Dec 14, 2013 8:24 AM

Jul 2013
broodo said:
Antearion said:
Ophis said:
TrueCarmilla said:

Sh1cky said:

+1 here as well.

I thought season one was derailed like a mofo towards the end, but was tolerable.

This season is all sorts of wrong. They stuck an unrelated arc inside of an arc. There was no need for the "Sibling" arc this season with the route they chose. It was a filler arc anyway. If they really wanted to animate it then it could be placed after the "Alaska" arc (for next season) or led off this season like it should have.

I don't think this will end on a cliffhanger. They're just gonna rush the ending which is sad. This really should of been episode nine.... maybe ten

This right here is a perfect example of what happens when you don't follow the manga. Nine times of ten it always turns out to be a failure. Even on the first episode when they introduced the fake nova's I immediately had a bad vibe about this. They're not even supposed to be introduced to the Valkyrie arc. The whole combining arc thing was the most stupidest thing I've ever seen, like who does that? The fight with Chiffon last week was so lacklustre it doesn't give me any hope for next weeks battle.
-Dizzy-Dec 14, 2013 8:35 AM
Dec 14, 2013 8:36 AM

Dec 2011
There was no explanation of what Freezing actually is, no Chiffon ripping Rana's arms off, no Louis or Holly, no Gengo Aoi being surprised about Chiffon being there. A complete fuck up of a second season.
Dec 14, 2013 10:32 AM

Sep 2011
DAT ENDING with chiffon....

I guess next week all out nova fight.
Dec 14, 2013 10:55 AM

Nov 2011
I hope Satellizer and Elizabeth are happy,cus that Nova is partly their fault too.

LoL... Almost every Pandora they have are like cannon fodder.
Dec 14, 2013 12:06 PM
Jan 2013
Chiffon really is living up to her moniker as the "Monster" and it looks like she's turning into a Nova herself to defeat the Nova.
Dec 14, 2013 12:24 PM

Feb 2012
Times like these I'm glad I don't read the manga.

I love this season so far as an anime-only viewer. Chiffon is truly a monster. I can see why she always has her eyes closed now :P
Dec 14, 2013 1:18 PM

Mar 2013
Yvese said:

I love this season so far as an anime-only viewer. Chiffon is truly a monster. I can see why she always has her eyes closed now :P

Until you read the manga you will have no "TRUE" appreciation for how strong physically/ mentally she is. This episode only showed 8.3% of her potential. That's right!!! Not even 10% of her potential was animated.
Dec 14, 2013 2:24 PM
Nov 2009
broodo said:
Yvese said:

Until you read the manga you will have no "TRUE" appreciation for how strong physically/ mentally she is. This episode only showed 8.3% of her potential. That's right!!! Not even 10% of her potential was animated.

WhAt really?? O_o

Awesome episode. Now imma go read the manga. Chiffon ftw!!
Dec 14, 2013 5:58 PM

Apr 2011
People are still bitching about the manga ... I swear, MAL is 80% people whining "But they changed the source material!" You'd think they'd stop expecting pure 1-to-1 translations, but they keep acting like this is the first time it's ever happened. Just stick to the manga then, the anime doesn't ruin anything, the source material is still there. Chill the fuck out.

Chiffon opened her eyes ... and she has the same eyes as the Maria clones. Shit just got real yo. The final episode preview makes it seem like it won't be ending well for Chiffon, since it was a recap of her various appearances. Pity, she was one of my favorites. Guess they can't have someone who's that much stronger than the main character ...

Looking forward to the grand finale!
Dec 14, 2013 6:19 PM

Jun 2013
Really good episode.Only one more to go.
Dec 14, 2013 7:02 PM

Apr 2009
Blind_Guardian said:
People are still bitching about the manga ... I swear, MAL is 80% people whining "But they changed the source material!" You'd think they'd stop expecting pure 1-to-1 translations, but they keep acting like this is the first time it's ever happened. Just stick to the manga then, the anime doesn't ruin anything, the source material is still there. Chill the fuck out.
yah.. this is partly why it's kinda pointless to discuss anything in a translated manga/LN/VN adapted anime here..

coz you know, every manga reader ignores this:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

but meh.. it's easier for anyone to do comparisons after all..
Dec 14, 2013 8:29 PM

Feb 2012
Stark700 said:

I don't think people understand what this means.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Dec 14, 2013 9:44 PM

Aug 2013
Chiffon is serious. That type unknown nova won't like whats coming.
Dec 14, 2013 11:04 PM
Jan 2011
Chiffon is really a monster, and now it looks like everything is gonna be a rush job on the last episode.
Dec 15, 2013 1:36 AM

Jun 2011
CHIFFON IN !!! :D
Satou0KunDec 15, 2013 5:21 AM
Dec 15, 2013 2:32 AM

Nov 2012
Blind_Guardian said:

Chiffon opened her eyes ... and she has the same eyes as the Maria clones. Shit just got real yo. The final episode preview makes it seem like it won't be ending well for Chiffon, since it was a recap of her various appearances. Pity, she was one of my favorites. Guess they can't have someone who's that much stronger than the main character ...

Looking forward to the grand finale!

I couldnt have said it any better my friend. While after this season I will start the manga, but this isnt the manga....its the anime and its amazing to me anyway.
Dec 15, 2013 2:56 AM

Mar 2012
argilium said:
Blind_Guardian said:
yah.. this is partly why it's kinda pointless to discuss anything in a translated manga/LN/VN adapted anime here..

coz you know, every manga reader ignores this:

Reading's apparently too hard for people. Funny too cause they all claim to read the manga...

Btw, I just re-read the manga to remind myself of the whole 'meaning of Freezing' thing, and it's not so damn profound that anime watches are missing out on anything big. Seriously.
JusticeSoulTunaDec 15, 2013 3:40 AM
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Dec 15, 2013 4:19 AM

Mar 2011
So far this episode was amazing.
That Chiffon eyes.
Dec 15, 2013 5:02 AM

Dec 2010
Good and solid one, these last episodes are amazing.

Btw, in what chapter/volume of the manga this arc end? I will read till this arc for now, maybe there will be a third season, who know. :)
Fn76Dec 15, 2013 5:05 AM
Dec 15, 2013 7:58 AM

May 2011
Blind_Guardian said:

I also agree with this completely. I read and enjoy the manga, but I also loved this anime series. Maybe too many of the people on this site are too young, but having lived through hundreds (thousands?) of film/television adaptations, I've long understood that there are always going to be differences between the different forms of media. Even in western shows and movies, there have always been changes from the written source material. (Just watch any superhero movie. None of those are even CLOSE to their comic book sources.)

That all said, this was a solid episode, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one. And with any luck, there will be a season 3 with the Valkyries and more Satella goodness!
Dec 15, 2013 10:16 AM
Jul 2013
Oh, Chiffon will risk by all.
Dec 15, 2013 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
Chiffon opened her eyes....Shit just got real. o.o
Dec 15, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2013
Finally, a nova! I expect the final 2 episodes will make up for the rest.
Dec 15, 2013 9:14 PM
Sep 2011
Apology said:
Oh, Chiffon will risk by all.

A true fight to the death; she wouldn't want the odds any different.
Dec 15, 2013 11:42 PM

Jul 2013
oh look at what happened! these people experimented on humans and stigmatas and now they created a man-made Nova that has its own army of naked robo-girls!.... damn they're just destroying themselves, honestly.. I love humans!!

Chiffon opened her eyes... some serious shit is about to go down!.. I hope so.
Dec 16, 2013 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
Oh snap ... so the Maria clones got like "absorbed" into the Nova ... wtf O_O Gengo comes into the fray too ... holy crap. This is getting intense :P
Chiffon opens her eyes ... so I guess we'll see her true power now? "Anti-Nova" huh ... well I guess that seems pretty self-explanatory. They'll probably focus on her next episode, eh?
Good of Rana to go in and help Kazuya "reach" Satellizer. After all, they need to be on the same side for the final battle :P
Dec 16, 2013 5:34 PM

Dec 2008
Chiffon has opened her eyes. Shit's about to get hectic!!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 18, 2013 3:35 AM

Jan 2013
Damn.... That was pretty good.
Can't wait for the last ep :/
Wish they developed the kazuya and Satella relationship.
Hope there's a season 3!!!! xD Just hoping ^^

Damn... Chiffon turning into an anti nova xD
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 24, 2013 2:17 AM

Jun 2008
daedalus25 said:
Blind_Guardian said:

I also agree with this completely. I read and enjoy the manga, but I also loved this anime series. Maybe too many of the people on this site are too young, but having lived through hundreds (thousands?) of film/television adaptations, I've long understood that there are always going to be differences between the different forms of media. Even in western shows and movies, there have always been changes from the written source material. (Just watch any superhero movie. None of those are even CLOSE to their comic book sources.)

That all said, this was a solid episode, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one. And with any luck, there will be a season 3 with the Valkyries and more Satella goodness!

What a lot of bullshit! This isn't about not being loyal or changing things, this is about changing things that bring no improvement and make things worse. This is about fucking up. Fights toned down with stupid fast endings, plot holes, changing a series with bonus fanservice to a complete ecchi show while cutting every corner possible with character built up, plot built up and story details just to show more boobs.

I can get why a not manga reader might think this is a half-decent show when it has no knowledge of how amazingly better it could be, Is like someone eating a half-ass bad food and thinking is nice cause he never ate a really good cooked meal in a way but anyone saying it reads the manga and this is a decent adaptation with some changes is ether lying or out of his fucking mind.
I don't think you read a single page from the manga.
This is not about not being the same. This is about being worse in every aspect.
Why shouldn't we be mad and object and mention the manga when this idiots change a tone of shit not to make improvements but to make everything worse. If you are gonna change things then you should do it because you think you can make improvements and make something better not fuck it up in the most stupid ways possible. Sure some "manga must be adapted panel per panel" idiots will still object because according to them all changes are sacrilege and they don't care if a change even makes more sense and makes things better but that's not what we are talking about here. This is about an absolute turn to the worse and one of the worst more horrible adaptations any manga has seen.

TrueCarmilla said:

WTF? Are you on drugs or something? There is nothing loyal to the manga in this. They actually mix the nova clash of the next arc into this one with all those Nova foot soldiers and stigmata corruption. There are no other two Nova? This is completely different. Don't make comments that will confuse people like this.
MonadDec 24, 2013 2:23 AM
Dec 30, 2013 7:07 PM
Aug 2013
I just find it odd that these girls whom are created into warriors, all wear school uniforms, even going into battle.

I realized it before but I remembered it again as I watched them all inside the troop transports and was thinking how incredibly weird it is to see all these school girls inside military vehicles.

Why haven't they made them some kind of uniform designed for battle? lol

From all your comments, looks like ill need to read the manga at some point.

They still have yet to really explain and the only thing we got so far is the Nova's are divine punishment according to the one guy.

But anything else? No one knows. I guess the manga explains a bit?
Jan 9, 2014 6:29 AM

Nov 2010
Ah, was missing the Nova.
The endboss has finally arrived

Chiffon's transformation looks bad ass
Mar 18, 2014 9:31 AM

Jan 2012
AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/10
Apr 30, 2014 6:16 AM
May 2012
Poor Amelia, it hurts to see her like that T^T
Foolish Spencer and Oohara, look at what you have done, you gave birth to a Nova, you created an unknown Nova =_= Foolish humans are foolish!!
So, Chiffon's limiter is her own brother??? Why the hell does Chiffon's limiter and Kazuya looks the same ahahaha.
Aoi Gengo has arrived. I am really curious about that lady he is always with, the beautiful lady.
Oh damn, Chiffon finally opened her eyes, expect some serious shit!!!

Madara31 said:

Fuck my curiosity T^T
Jun 6, 2014 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
Chiffon looks ready for serious business. Let the clash begin.
Jul 13, 2014 8:01 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that sure was impressive! And with that ending, well I do wonder what they'll do with the remaining episode!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.