Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 18, 2013 6:56 PM

Apr 2012
I can't believe how horrible this anime became. The first season was enjoyable because of introducing the girls and stuff but the second season is so boring and I hate those pantyshot censors with showing some backgrounds, obviously saving for the BD version -.-
Dec 18, 2013 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
Preciize said:
EHero09 said:
Preciize said:
I don't think I've seen a MC more dense than Ichika xD Laura's little fantasy of the wagashi was adorable :D Anyways, it seems the trip was at Ichika and Houki's old home.

I feel like next episode is going to be rushed. I don't read the LN but it seems like a lot is going on and I don't know how they're to get it all in on one episode without cutting some parts out and squeezing things together. But I hope we at least get to see Chifuyu in action next episode. I've been waiting to see her fight since forever :S

You won't have to, since almost everything from the start of episode 10 has been anime-original material.

Ahhh okay, thanks for telling me. But Chifuyu does have a fighting scene in the LN, right? Although I'm not sure if it's against Phantom Task or someone else.

No. Well not in an IS anyway.
Dec 18, 2013 11:11 PM

Jan 2013
Another standard episode with no development. There was at least one genuine moment though.
Dec 21, 2013 7:37 AM

Aug 2013
I feel sorry for the girls.....
Dec 21, 2013 4:31 PM

Feb 2013
Charlotte is so crafty at getting "dates". Madoka's upgraded IS is lookin' pretty good.
Dec 21, 2013 10:33 PM

Oct 2011
I kept telling myself this whole season that the reason I'm still watching is because Charlotte is the most adorable thing ever..
Season 1 was at least somewhat enjoyable but this??! I think I just went brain-dead. This anime is painful to watch. Takes me DAYS to finish one episode.
But I'm too stubborn to drop a show that I'm almost done with.
If there is a season 3, I'm sorry Charl, but I won't be watching.
Dec 23, 2013 7:35 AM
Oct 2010
Down the cellar we go... Luckily it's only one episode left of Ichika's denseness.

The first season was an 8/10 in my book, this one is 4-5/10. Impressive how they fucked up this so much.
Dec 23, 2013 8:46 AM

May 2010
I just love it when Ichika gets tormented. Poor Tatenashi onee-chan xD Girls got tired of your denseness, Ichika... R.I.P. Camera-san, you were an awesome character-san
Dec 24, 2013 3:37 AM

Jul 2008
Just an ok episode, nothing special.
Dec 25, 2013 7:41 PM

May 2012
He sure is lucky but I do wonder if he realizes it or not! Either way that ending brings us quite some nice buildup for an amazing final so let's see what the last episode of this season has to offer us!
Jan 10, 2014 7:35 AM

Nov 2010
Tatenashi has male hands
This was a nice advertisement for the Japanese Tourism
There were a lot of nice panorama's and structures shown

Oh I loved the Charlotte x Ichika and Houki x Ichika scenes
Honono's yukata looks beautiful

Mysterious Raidy? fail translation if it should have been lady

The showdown with the phantoms begins!
Jan 20, 2014 6:45 PM
Feb 2011
Lame episode....

All of those IS pilots on the train and noone thinks about calling there IS to stop it?

The spider bitch misses Cecilia and Houki why? So she can talk about stopping them just to not stop them in the last episode?

Madoka doesn't just go after Chifuyu on the train but instead goes after Ichika saying she is going to kill after skipping the perfect chance just to kill him...

Seems the creator of this and many others need to take a note from books/shows like Game of Thrones... no one is safe... NO ONE!

Also, WAY to damn many cliches' in this anime. Caught myself rolling my eyes in EVERY episode... Plus kids these days aren't as dense and prude as Ichika is.

This is about the same as a kids show (good guy pulls through in the end after getting his ass kicked) that tried to be mature (ecchi added).
Apr 26, 2014 8:47 PM

Jan 2013
At least we've seen some Charlotte here <3 and Laura,Houki,Rin,Cecilia.
Wow what a change of plans....very curious how it will end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 6, 2014 10:45 AM
May 2012
Wow, I must say that the direction of this Anime (season 2) is really bad, sorry. Everything is almost a mess =_=. They introduced Tatenashi and many episodes are focused on her, and now that the problem with Kanzashi is solved, they stopped showing her (That scene where Kanzashi immediately tried to return Tatenashi on the bag and in the truck was hilarious though). They introduced Madoka and then in the next episodes they rarely showed her, they did show her this episode, but it's the fucking last episode next for fuck's sake =_= Oh well, I just watch this for fun and for the girls anyway.

Those sceneries are really beautiful.
Cecilia should have slapped Ichika for doing that with the camera. Man, Ichika is really stupid, isn't he?? Don't worry, girls, I am coming.
Ohhh Laura, you never fail to amuse me ahahaha.
I guess Houki won judging by those flashbacks and that picture.
Well, let's see the last episode.
May 6, 2014 10:48 AM
May 2012
Neiryu said:
In Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Kodaka is some what on par with Ichika in how he responds to his fellow club members feelings towards him such as when it might be a date accidentally everyone is invited, loose compliments taken deeply by the girls, favoritism towards one makes the pack jealous with rage, and so on. However later it is revealed Kodaka was not that stupid and was acting due to his fear of losing the bonds he created/restored if he picked someone.

Ichika in this episode he puts himself in multiple situations where one is singled out and the group hate him and whoever he is with until they are included, leads Charlotte into a situation where she says my favorite line "Ichika no Ecchi!", brings out the adorable side of Laura, and so on. Roughly 60%+ of an episode is stuck repeating the same situations( Tatenashi is straight forward and I was hoping for something solid but all I got was her being replaced by her sister...?) and trying to avoid advancing the plot it seems. I enjoy the girls' personalities, the fights when they happen, and his intentions of being a stand up guy but I see him hooking up with Chifuyu-nee before anyone else.

Dude, I really hope that Ichika is just acting, because he is stupid as shit.
Jul 10, 2014 9:21 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Kanzashi and Ichika put Tatenashi back in the bag and send her off xD
It surprised me that Ichika actually went along with it.

Madoka again appears and this time she wants to take Chifuyu's life.

The harem was ok, Laura's throwing that knife was pretty good.

Aug 26, 2014 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode but the thing I hate is how the whole school disappears and only the main characters are there.
Oct 27, 2014 7:03 PM

Dec 2009
Typical Ichika.
Dec 23, 2014 7:35 PM

Feb 2013
Lol at Laura's wish. Laura's scene with the bunny sweets. That was funny.

1 episode left. I feel like it's going to be rushed as hell. It looks like there's a lot of things left to do.
Mar 17, 2015 10:00 PM

Nov 2013
there, if you have censored version then behold, that was what you always wanted to see. Typical Charl, she still doesn't wear stripped panties :P

Good episode, enough Cecilia and other girls, I love Honne her Orimu is so cute as usual. Laura's poker face is awesome heheheh
tsundereharasserMar 17, 2015 10:15 PM
Jul 21, 2015 10:05 PM

Jul 2014
2/5
Nov 2, 2015 3:10 PM

Oct 2010
HOW can you take a picture with girl standing there, and who is preparing a pose, and go for fucking leaves behind it! Honestly it's not even stupidity, it's just trolling...

I was indifferent towards the dumb lines of the MC and how he ruins almost every romantic moment but it's just getting annoying already. Can't they think of anything else.

A plot at the end of the episode. Great...
One more to go.
Mar 13, 2016 7:02 PM
Mar 2016
Waaaaaaay too slow of an episode. I feel that the writers are scrambling to find content to stuff into an episode, for the only interesting part to the episode was the last minute or so. Season Finale will be good, but this wasn't like any of the pre-season finale episodes I always love.

"Another" had a good pre-season finale along with pretty much every "Smallville" preseason finale (American show, I know).

I feel that Episode 10 sort of had that vibe, but only the good stuff happened in the end again... Writers, please do your job and write a decent pre-season finale episode. It should be a cliffhanger, but all I am feeling from this episode ending is "I am not in dire need to watch the last episode as much as I should."
Sep 21, 2016 3:29 PM

Mar 2015
Yawn this was a pathetic follow-up to a decent first season.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 29, 2016 6:54 PM

Sep 2015
lol surpised the girls didn't find the Ichika and Houki when they were trying to look at the pics. Houki best girl?
May 29, 2017 9:57 AM

Apr 2013
Not enough Tatenashi, I can already predict what will happen in the last episode xD
May 28, 2020 7:49 PM
Mar 2016
At this point I can only question Ishika's mental health. Seriously what is going on here. Was he abused as a child? Is he on the autism spectrum? Is he mentally handicapped? Is he closeted or a very sex-averse but romantic asexual? On some level, he clearly likes girls and understands basic human interaction. But it's getting to the point where I think all words that touch his eardrums are distorted.
Aug 15, 2020 12:03 PM

Jul 2008
So now the no plot season will have some plot in the last episode...ugh.

Aug 25, 2020 10:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A school trip...nice, and looks like that anime is at its climax
Aug 10, 2022 1:09 PM

Nov 2010
Man, Charlotte's pussy really looks nice! I really want to reach out and touch it!
Feb 22, 2023 5:48 AM

Feb 2019
They were attacked 3 separate times at their school...which for some reason doesn't seem fortified enough or well guarded, so they decide to go out on a class trip and allow students to just wonder around on their own?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» IS is better if you just pretend Ichika isn't really there. ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Oct 10, 2013

52 by marcelosadasilva »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:49 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

225 by Odysseus88 »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:11 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

90 by SIKABOBADIGA »»
Aug 31, 2022 1:14 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

111 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 10, 2022 12:35 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

93 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 10, 2022 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.