Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 2, 2021 11:05 PM
Dec 2020
underrated probably coz it lacks realistic sht. people want to be sad and cry that's why they watch the ones that are more relatable and looks realistic and also good animations even though the VA scks a lot. (and don't forget the ecchi and the censored h that is kinda slowly being the new face of anime)

also i think i might have a voicefilia(if u know what i mean) so good voice acting

ending's good. better than most "harem" anime
rewatching it was woth it but until there's a s2. just gonna temp lay off.
(what sequel is zugzwang talkin bout?)

This was really funny and heartwarming/gratifying(at least for me) and sad to know it's only 10eps.
Nov 25, 2021 6:49 PM

Jul 2019
Didn't think a pool episode would go on for 2 eps.

Anyways this was a pretty good finish, ending was pretty standard so I don't have a lot to say about that lmao.

But yeah for once I actually finished an anime wow good series. Enjoyed it for the fun that it was. A little upset that it didn't go waayyy beyond but hey, still good at the end of it all.
Jan 21, 2022 11:29 AM
Oct 2021
pavook said:
Milennin said:

Loved the gimmick with the forced choices, and managed to be pretty funny a good number of times, but still fell short at some points. None of the girls and their relationship with the protagonist really develop throughout the series. The few times there was a sign of development, it was reset by a bang on their head to erase their memories. Why, why why?

Yeah, it's dragged on same note from start to finish, all the girls get some feelings for MC, even though mostly out of nowhere. MC gets none of that at all (self or girls, both apply there). Development wasted by deus ex machina effect, few chapters even looked like some sort of spin-off with no relation to main "story". From my point of view, there are too many girls interested in him, which leads to very one-dimensional characters, that apply to MC as well, he lack personality. Even as comedy fueled anime I just can't get into it.

Yes, this is well put. I have no problems with all-the-girls or no-decision harem endings for animes in general, but for a show whose core gimmick is ABSOLUTE CHOICE, there should at least have been some emotionally impactful consequence from his final choice. Indeed, it's probably the only choice in the whole series that doesn't really have some sort of proportional consequence.

More to the point, the full-romance theme is just entirely unnecessary, and as per above, premature. Once the point of his curse turns out to be 'you have to pick a love' it makes the series start to fall apart in retrospect. Why is he cursed to having to pick a love? Before he was cursed, he was quite popular, and was only just starting highschool. It's not like he was having problems in the moving towards love department being quite popular, or he had hang ups about it. Does that mean the curse was foisted on him for the sake of the three girls? That also doesn't make sense because only one of them would win, and additionally one is a servant of God, so that seems like a relationship with no future anyway. Overall, very few of the ABSOLUTE CHOICES seemed like they were pushing him towards love anyway, instead they were mostly about screwing around with him, and making his life hell, yet we're somehow meant to believe the curse system is meant to be benevolent and for his benefit?

All-in-all quite the aggravating ending, and unnecessarily so.
May 17, 2022 12:44 AM
Feb 2022
really enjoyed the music, the characters, and the plot

the funniest anime ive seen so far. great show. it’s too bad it doesnt have a second season
Nov 16, 2022 7:53 AM
Nov 2022
Anyone who don't know japanese and watch subs, kindly avoid this anime. take it as a warning. I had to watch it through those horrible subtitles and regret for starting it
Jan 25, 2023 9:21 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Never go for that option, MC. Lesson learned, xD.

Didn’t expect that confession and perseverance from Chocolat. I wish Yukihira could muster up some courage and have a longer moment like Yuouji’s but it seems like my luck with Harem Comedies is not the best, lmao. How can I not root for her though, that split personality gap is too much ~

I’m curious what the President has got up her sleeve though, she seemed to know more than just a thing or two. All in all, the concept of the show was bonkers and it took a while to get interesting.

Found the visuals of the Op with the head-standing pretty creative and I liked hearing the Op singers’ promotion in the end there too. It’s good to see unconventional stuff like this from time to time.

Going to settle with a 6/10 for this.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 17, 2023 5:56 AM

Aug 2019
im more than glad i randomly decided to rewatch this. this is definetly one of the funniest if not the funniest show ive watched. i somewhat like how it ended but he should have picked yukihira. the choises were for him to confess his love and thus they dont mess with the girls emotions/feelings so his reasoning didnt make sense.
also the last scene has a "watch the rest/dont watch the rest" question yet there was never more to this show (other than the ova) sadly.

cuteness
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2023 7:45 AM
Jul 2019
so funny for watching
Oct 11, 2023 12:17 PM
Sep 2023
FR :

j'ai bien aimé la série, nous suivons un jeune homme doté d'une malédiction qui lui oblige à faire un choix, j'aurais bien aimé que la séries continue, mais la conclusion est plutôt positive
Jan 15, 7:47 PM
May 2020
funny final ep, will watch the ova

all the heroines were great but furano was my fav
Apr 16, 3:34 PM
Jul 2019
Snowball fight in swim wear xD.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

186 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Oct 9, 2013

254 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 7, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2013

143 by Lazulite »»
Jan 13, 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.