Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 3:05 PM

May 2013
LittleStar said:
I start to dislike Futaba...
Why she go to Narumi and act like "I have boyfriend now, so I don't care about Kou any more" -.-
Really her behavior start pisses me off...

Hope soon she will break up with Touma and go to Kou and start to act like earlier...

She's reaaly acting different. I thought it was my imagination XD

I can't wait to read next chapter. Why this trip is taking so long to happen?
After this chapter I realized that for Futaba, Kikuchi seems to be "right" because he makes it clear he likes her, and that was the problem with Kou. But I really hope some progress in the next chapter.
Futaba and Kou are perfect together -> shooting star moment *-*
Dec 18, 2013 5:12 AM

May 2011
^ yeah she is T___T she can spot Kikuchi now instead of Kou

Never ending torture TT___TT
Dec 18, 2013 12:47 PM

Mar 2012
she's trying way too hard...
Dec 19, 2013 9:31 PM

Apr 2012
kou... i feel so sad for you... but you kinda did mess up there man.
but futaba is trying really hard to get over him!! after all, she thinks that kou is with narumi but in the end he isn't...
so much misunderstanding going on but kikuchi is making her happy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2013 9:58 PM
Jun 2010
I am happy that Touma and Futaba are now dating and all. Yes, they were super cute in this chapter. Don't get me wrong. I was always rooting for Touma...

But my heart betrayed me a little bit.

I really liked Kou in this chapter. I want him to suffer but he and Futaba... they just have this chemistry... and... it's perfect... and... ARGH. Why can't he be honest?! Why can't you steal her back!? WHY. ;___;

On the other hand, I didn't like Futaba in this chapter. If she's going out with Touma, then stop thinking about Kou. :P
Jan 4, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2013
AHHAHAHAHBXBSHGDBDSJ kou and futaba should just be together. I'm sad. Dying a little on the inside. D;
Jan 4, 2014 11:36 PM
Jul 2018
I'm rooting for Kou, and all but I don't blame Futaba for going out with Touma or anything. She was never going out with Kou, it must've been pretty painful for her and she's not being unfaithful to Kou or Touma.
Jan 5, 2014 12:30 AM

Sep 2013
I don't blame futaba either but it just makes a so sad how they were so close to being together and they just didnt!! Kou is a butt head :(.
Jan 5, 2014 2:00 PM

Apr 2011
I really like Touma in this chapter, he is actually making her happy! Before, he was sort of boring and he never really had a chance, but she seems to actually be considering him now! Go Touma!
Jan 5, 2014 11:40 PM
Jul 2018
bluemoonicecream said:
I really like Touma in this chapter, he is actually making her happy! Before, he was sort of boring and he never really had a chance, but she seems to actually be considering him now! Go Touma!

Ditto! Plus his persistent attitude is really admirable and endearing, though this might be because of how Kou dealt with the whole rejecting-Futaba-because-of-Naruse thing -.-"
Jan 6, 2014 1:09 PM

Jan 2009
It makes me sad that there's still not progression in terms of Futaba and Kou but the fact that she didn't run back to him after seeing the shooting star is good. She's always been the one trying really hard for kou, so now it's his turn to try a little harder.
Jan 9, 2014 12:35 PM

Jul 2010
My bet is that Kou will have some kind of crisis on the Nagasaki trip due to the memories of his mother and Futaba's new relationship. Futaba will see he is hurting and try to comfort him and Touma will catch her doing it. He will either break up with her because he realizes how stupid he is for getting involved in a rebound relationship or he will give her an ultimatum (like he did when he forced her to answer his confession) and she will choose to break up with him.

But it could be something totally different...

Does anyone know how much longer the manga is supposed to run? It would be nice if the anime could cover the entire story instead of being a "middle of the manga" thing.
Jan 12, 2014 12:55 PM

Aug 2012
I hate it. Everytime is the same thing. Everytime I like both boys and believe they all should be happy but it's impossible! Now I pity Kou, but when Kou will be with Futaba, I will pity Touma sdjfhds It's driving me crazy, really xD
However, I still want Futaba to be with Kou. They need each other ;;
'Why? Because you are my friend! ~'
Jan 13, 2014 8:51 AM

Jul 2010
GameYuu said:
I hate it. Everytime is the same thing. Everytime I like both boys and believe they all should be happy but it's impossible! Now I pity Kou, but when Kou will be with Futaba, I will pity Touma sdjfhds It's driving me crazy, really xD
However, I still want Futaba to be with Kou. They need each other ;;

I won't have much pity for Touma, because I think he brought it on himself. He told her that he didn't care that she still had feelings for another guy, told her he would wait for her to make a decision about his confession, then forced the matter and told her he couldn't wait anymore. He practically forced her to accept his confession.

Narumi is the real villain here, but Touma isn't much better. He knowingly approached Futaba when she was vulnerable and used that to his advantage. If he ends up getting hurt, it is his own fault! I also blame Futaba's friends for not telling her what they knew. They knew that Kou had never had a "relationship" with Nanami, but kept that information from her, leaving her to think that he was in love with her and dating her. When she saw them together at the park, that was the tipping point. If she knew going in that Kou wasn't dating her, she might have noticed that they were not walking close to each other and holding hands like a couple, but were more distant. Maybe she would have approached him and asked him about it directly before going on her date with Touma?

Lots of poor decisions all around here...

Looking forward to the next chapter and the anime!
Jan 13, 2014 11:08 AM

Jan 2014
zensunni said:

I won't have much pity for Touma, because I think he brought it on himself. He told her that he didn't care that she still had feelings for another guy, told her he would wait for her to make a decision about his confession, then forced the matter and told her he couldn't wait anymore. He practically forced her to accept his confession.

Narumi is the real villain here, but Touma isn't much better. He knowingly approached Futaba when she was vulnerable and used that to his advantage. If he ends up getting hurt, it is his own fault! I also blame Futaba's friends for not telling her what they knew. They knew that Kou had never had a "relationship" with Nanami, but kept that information from her, leaving her to think that he was in love with her and dating her. When she saw them together at the park, that was the tipping point. If she knew going in that Kou wasn't dating her, she might have noticed that they were not walking close to each other and holding hands like a couple, but were more distant. Maybe she would have approached him and asked him about it directly before going on her date with Touma?

Lots of poor decisions all around here...

Looking forward to the next chapter and the anime!

I couldn't agree more with you.
Nov 8, 2014 2:27 AM

Jan 2014
so who basically kissed Futaba first? that kiss from the other guy made me felt like NTR...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 8, 2014 2:41 AM

Sep 2008
DeadZeroSource said:
so who basically kissed Futaba first? that kiss from the other guy made me felt like NTR...

Kou :)
Kou and Futaba kissed 3/4 times :)
First by accident
Second Kou kissed Futaba by surprise
Third/fourth Kou kissed Futaba with her permission

Touma kissed Futaba by surprise and she don't even have a chance to say "no"
and Touma deceived her to get that first kiss.
Looking at her face when he kissed her second time,
looks like she don't liked it and she forced herself.
Nov 8, 2014 3:17 AM

Jan 2014
LittleStar said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Kou :)
Kou and Futaba kissed 3/4 times :)
First by accident
Second Kou kissed Futaba by surprise
Third/fourth Kou kissed Futaba with her permission

Touma kissed Futaba by surprise and she don't even have a chance to say "no"
and Touma deceived her to get that first kiss.
Looking at her face when he kissed her second time,
looks like she don't liked it and she forced herself.

whew thank GOD! thanks bro... but I still feel angry for the MC girl that she just went with Touma's(NTR-kun) pace because she got dumped and dated him...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 8, 2014 3:35 AM

Sep 2008
DeadZeroSource said:
whew thank GOD! thanks bro... but I still feel angry for the MC girl that she just went with Touma's(NTR-kun) pace because she got dumped and dated him...

I really more pissed this is even her own decision.
She started dating Touma, because she asked/forced her to be his girlfriend.
Her friends tell her that she should try with Touma...

Well... there is lot of things in Futaba which make me start to like her little less than at the beginning.
Nov 8, 2014 3:42 AM

Jan 2014
LittleStar said:
DeadZeroSource said:

I really more pissed this is even her own decision.
She started dating Touma, because she asked/forced her to be his girlfriend.
Her friends tell her that she should try with Touma...

Well... there is lot of things in Futaba which make me start to like her little less than at the beginning.

yes she was pretty much the indecisive girl... can't blame Shun-kun if he said she was a bitch... cause that was his friend(Touma), seeing her still talking to Kou in private...while she is already dating his friend .. it's her fault for someone seeing her that way...
DeadZeroSourceFeb 7, 2015 8:33 AM
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 6, 2015 3:12 PM

Jan 2013
The face that Kou made when he saw the shooting star, so cute.
Mar 8, 2015 4:40 AM

May 2014
It's so annoying to see Kou in that pathetic state! -_-

The emotions really piled up after that shooting star scene.. o_q
Apr 15, 2015 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah, you deserve that Kou. Feel the paaaaain O______O
Dec 8, 2015 4:09 PM
Oct 2015
Ok, I really just wanna break something and freaking jump inside the manga and beat Touma & Futaba & Kou. In my opinion, I prefre Kotaba not Fuuma b/c Kou & Futaba have a longer history of knowing each other and Touma is just someone Futaba touched somewhere on accident. This is annoying :-(.
Dec 13, 2015 8:58 PM

May 2013
Let's take a moment to appreciate how pretty Shuuko is lol X) I can't get over her beauty haha.

O. So it would seem that Futaba noticed Kou's little hints after all ;0 Interesting.
Kou is cute tho, when he's not being too stubborn and rude lol.

Kikku's thumb war was adorbssssss ~<3
Dec 30, 2015 7:36 PM

Jan 2015
Almost just a little more pushing and she'll be yours Kou ...
Jul 8, 2016 10:26 PM

Feb 2013
Kou deserves this 100%.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhaelynne »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.