Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
RomeoxJuliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 23, 2010 12:31 AM

Mar 2010
wow they died again....there goes the only reason i watched this anime, i just wanted to see a happy ending for RxJ for once. i mean WTF the whole series they both were going on and on about how they will create a world that they will live in together and then they end up doing the total opposite of it.
i dont care if it would take away the so called "tragic" feel of it but since this is an adaptation they should have changed the end. what is the point of watching this version if it is going to end the same as the original?....i mean at least juilet could have lived. since romeo died to perserve her life, she should have stayed alive and not let his sacrifice go to waste, but she goes and does the exact thing romeo gave his life to prevent, which made romeo's death utterly pointless.
Jan 22, 2011 6:54 PM
Jan 2011
Loved it :)
I cried tho .
Jan 24, 2011 5:28 PM

Dec 2010
When they began playing the end credits, I couldn't believe it. I seriously couldn't believe that it was over--it felt like the shortest episode in the entire series.

I expected them to die since the beginning (it was the safest way for the ending to go considering there would be fans on both sides of the fence and the story of R&J is a classic because of the title character's deaths.) But the manner in which they died irks me. For some reason something irks me about this episode and I have no idea what they could've added to abate this feeling, but after a series I have truly loved up till now (I bought both DVD sets yesterday before watching the final 6 episodes) I'm not sure how to feel about this episode. There are still a bunch of questions I have (where's Mercutio, who went on to be monarch, what happened to Romeo's town, who was the old man, what did Camio gain from betraying his old friends and where did he go, why didn't Romeo go to his best friend's wedding, and why in the world is Curio working at a vegetable stand of all things?!? I would've preferred artist because they alluded to it and it would've been funny considering his characterization! )

Maybe I'm upset because I was really hoping for either a West Side Story RxJ ending (*SPOILER*"Juliet"/Maria lives even though "Romeo"/Tony dies, because although they loved each other she didn't want to commit suicide, and Tony was killed, and she was religious so I've always assumed she didn't want to go to Hell and not eventually be with him in Heaven...back on track basically Juliet would live on recognizing her responsibility as a ruler) or an ending where Ophelia (tree spirit/guardian or what have you) would allow Romeo to be together with Juliet as the tree, sacrificing themselves for love of Neo-Verona and saving everyone while never parting, becoming trees similar to the old Greek myth of Baucis and Philemon (which would be fitting considering all of the Greek allusions in Shakespeare's works) but instead Juliet went against Romeo's final wish (even though the wish was a tad selfish considering he'd rather the world end then she suffer... reminds me of the Josh Ritter song "Temptation of Adam" actually :) ) and did save everyone but I agree with others, their deaths, if it had to come to that, could've been executed a little differently, still fitting with their invented storyline, and still carry more weight.

I'm going to re-watch the episode and see how I feel, but Ophelia's death and Romeo's death didn't feel that necessary, and I don't understand how nobody but Tybalt seemed to know about this Capulet daughter business--especially Conrad who knew about Tybalt but never explained further, and knew everything Capulet but that key family "tradition". Did nobody honestly notice all those centuries? Why did it have to be a Capulet and why a Capulet girl? Despite my deep love for Tybalt, I think it would've fit his character (cause he seemed to have feelings for Juliet too) to sacrifice himself and give his own Capulet blood to save his brother and Juliet from death so they could live on (against the traditional ending, yes, but after all Tybalt was supposed to die anyways...) To be honest when Juliet was saying how she loved Montague despite how he wronged her I kept thinking "Wow, she'll be the ruler that finally gives the tree the unconditional love it needs and everything will be hunkey-doree from then on" but I never expected for the tree to turn Juliet into some winged sprite and try to eat her... I thought all it needed was a hug or something xD (I can be so naive haha...)

Gah... I guess I'm just really unhappy with this ending, dropping my 10/10 to a 9/10 for now. Hoping for the best second time around! And I agree COMPLETELY AironicallyHuman-- the dub is definitely a MUST. My favorite dubbing ever and I felt it was a lot more profound than the original Japanese (so many Greek myth and Shakespeare play allusions in the speech!) The voices and dialogue seemed to fit everything so much better imho, funimaiton did an amazing job.

Edit: Rewatched the episode and now I think I understand part of the problem. I watched on Hulu and around the 15 minute mark there's a commercial break where Romeo attacked Ophelia, she screamed, some buildings crumbled, and I actually believed that maybe that happy ending is achievable after all. Only after the break do we see that Romeo is actually fatally wounded... I think I actually had gotten my hopes up for them being the RxJ couple that finally receives a happily ever after... at least they're one of the only ones to have the opportunity to have final words with one another... I'm more okay with the ending now than I was before, but does anyone else find it ironic that the tree that was supposed to need love was the one that killed the star-crossed pair that loved each other the most? I guess it's 9.5/10 now, which rounds to a 10/10 :)

Oh, fun fact: Cielo (when pronounced like the word "cello" in English) means sky in Italian :) (Don't know if it was intentional considering the differing pronunciation...)
SpiritedSarahJan 24, 2011 6:22 PM
Apr 2, 2011 6:15 AM

Jan 2011
Just finished it in Animax. Nothing much to say except I increase it to 9.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Apr 10, 2011 5:20 PM

Mar 2011
I thought the series was good overall and the ending fitted it. It wasn't perfect, but it was definitely enjoyable. They gave it a good happy/sad ending worthy of the title.
May 18, 2011 3:39 PM

Dec 2010
My brother lied to me, he said they lived. I was a little disappointed 'cause I really liked the characters, but being Romeo and Juliet it was fitting.
May 29, 2011 11:58 PM
Dec 2009
I almost cried. I would have liked them to live happily ever after and at the same time wanted their death. In the end, I was just moved with Juliet's feelings. Only thing I find weird is Curio selling fruits and vegetables. Also, why is Franciso part of the council rather than Tybalt?
Aug 3, 2011 11:44 AM

Dec 2008
Although It was sorta boring to me in the begining I really liked the ending and I was happy that they deviated from the original story b/c i would have hated the whole misunderstanding and then killing themselves separately thing
Aug 24, 2011 5:09 AM

Nov 2007
I have seen far saddening anime to cry over this one, probably because I knew they were going to die anyways. It was nicely paced for almost the entire run other than Romeo's days in the mines, which proved to be pointless.

Anyways, a worthy show of my time, and since I am happy with the ending, I am giving it a 8/10!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 8, 2011 6:06 AM
Mar 2010
Why didnt anyone notice the very end - they were united somewhere in another world (you may call it heaven), holding hands!
I knew they would die so the impact wasnt all that unbearable. Clannad AS wasted me much more than this ever could.

They are keeping their vows - together in life and death.

They are together ^_^
Dec 14, 2011 9:25 AM
Nov 2011
Hmm, where to begin.

I had read this forum/thread for spoilers and was actually surprised by a couple of facts, as the impression i'd gotten from here ahead of time was quite different:

1. Escalus (and Juliet's fate) is actually foreshadowed several episodes in advance and works very well.

2. The impact of the ending changed dramatically for me, because I was led to believe Juliet was an involuntary participant. Spoiler: she isn't, and in fact, it makes the emotional weight of scenes in the penultimate episodes more meaningful. We see the responsibility on her shoulders, and she changes from a lovestruck woman who just wants Romeo back into someone with burdens that go beyond revenge and regicide.

Lastly, the final shot is of Romeo and Juliet standing together in a setting not previously seen. I prefer to think that Escalus granted her final wish. Escalus, if you listen to the bit of lore scattered about, is itself the union of two trees.

To be quite honest with you based on some comments here and there, I was expecting to be crushed at the end by a contrived, meaningless sacrifice that would spoil the romance portrayed. Initially I stopped viewing the series entirely after the 11th episode but reluctantly picked it up again, and i'm glad I did. Instead, in the final episodes the series, RxJ in particular grow beyond simple star crossed lovers. Even daddy Montague, a bit of a paper madman, gets a touch of depth to him.

Also, thumbs up to the dub. Brina Palencia (Wolf from Spice and Wolf, Rei Ayanami from Rebuild of Evangelion) as Juliet. Very well done, especially how her voice changes when she takes on the Odin (Red Whirlwind) persona early on. William the playwright was actually kind of neat to have in the series towards the end, belying his initial impression which I found annoying. The touches of classical language and references/quotes of various plays are fantastic and I don't personally think they would have worked anywhere near as well had I watched it subtitled.

The music... I was surprised by the English and very listenable version of "You Raise Me Up" in this episode. And the closure to each of the characters was very well done - though I wish RxJ themselves got more than a brief fleeting image.

K, i'm done, sorry if this necros an old thread.
CrazielDec 14, 2011 9:28 AM
Apr 15, 2012 7:31 AM

Jul 2011
it was predictable and stupid ending.. bleh and to think this anime is rated so highly!
May 14, 2012 9:23 AM

Feb 2012
The ending just didn’t do it for me. Romeo’s sacrifice was almost worthless with how everything turned out. I can understand why the witch wanted to sacrifice Juliet, but surely she would know that it would cause problems in the future if you have to keep on sacrificing Capulets to the tree. I honestly wished that Romeo and Juliet would have caused the entire world to fall for their selfishness; that would have been epic. I would have to give this series a 7/10.
May 27, 2012 2:23 AM

Aug 2007
The ending... if I think about it, it's actually a lot worse of an ending than the original play.

I mean, in the end, both the Montague and Capulet houses are virtually destroyed, with only one or two survivors, Neo Verona is half destroyed, and there are tsunamis blown to the other islands when the continent falls back on... Earth? Or something(Well, that's my own head canon, but those were BIG waves!). And THEN they don't even show a funeral or anything, but just skip to the part where everybody's already recovered and happy again(where's my sentimental melodrama scene?! Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!).

In the original, both the Montague and the Capulet are more or less still thriving, Verona is perfectly okay, Romeo and Juliet's death end up dissolving the feud between the two houses, and there's a funeral where you see people mourning about the two main character's deaths and reflecting on their past mistakes.

Yep, the original Tragedy was a happier ending. Hahaha.
May 28, 2012 6:25 PM

Jun 2011
My thoughts and feelings of this final episode and the show overall or to complex and overwhelming that not only it'll take a VERY long time to explain but put myself into an emotional phase that no one and I mean NO ONE has ever or would want to see.
May 29, 2012 2:03 PM
Dec 2010
Pretty good alternative retelling of R&J. However i was little bit disappointed that ending was not more alternated. I kinda wanted for them to crawl out of that anti-gravitational three later on allowing them to live simple yet happy family life, while ppl would remember story only up to their "disappearance" inside of the three. That would both explain why story is told as tragedy and at the same time it would be happy true end :P
greenmartyMay 29, 2012 2:12 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 30, 2012 1:04 PM
Oct 2009
Good series, the english dub was actually done well. It really got me at the end with tilbult(?) flying with those two kids at the end.

Anyways, the one thing this show did not do was explain why or how neo verona was floating in the sky, who the white girl was, who the goddess was, why do the Capulet girls need to be sacrificed, what does the white girl get out of the deal.

The ending was to convenient for the death of the characters, therefore it seems forced to me. I don't understand why Romeo had to die if Juliet was going to kill herself anyways.

Also, if this happened before -Capulet girls sacrificing themselves - how come only this time did the continent go back down to earth?

Also, who was the old man that romeo met several times? The guy who gave him seeds?

The show is emotional, yes. It has a nice story if you take out the fantasy stuff. It would've been better if it were more realistic imo. The animation and music were good. But the show was not planned out well. It's not very smart.

7/10.
Jul 22, 2012 10:37 PM

Sep 2011
Oh damn, Tybalt actually gave those kids a ride on Romeo's pegasus!? I'm so glad they decided to add in that scene, and I'm so glad he actually did it after all.

Overall, I felt this series was pretty good. Wasn't the best, but far from bad. I enjoyed the whole series as a whole regardless of it being extremely corny/cheesy.
Jul 29, 2012 11:06 PM

Jul 2010
it was so sad obviously T^T it's Romeo x Juliet in a different way then the movie....I thought this version of the ending was sweeter in a way, I mean Romeo's last words were so sweet" I thank you,for letting me have the joy to love someone"cried right there aww
The secret ending was nice did Fransco became the new ruler?Tybalt scene was nice got to see Cielo with his family. Shit the ending made me cry that it was so sweet, infront of the tree both Romeo and Juliet looking at eachother holding hands, made me say together for eterniity no lie T^T I loved it that their spirits aren't dead nor their love for each other
Aug 9, 2012 4:11 PM

Dec 2011
Aug 9, 2012 4:56 PM

Nov 2011
In life and in death, we shall be together for all eternity...

Memorable quote is memorable this episode.

Overall, decent series.
Sep 8, 2012 2:35 PM
Jan 2011
Hinata020 said:
I just watched the last like 5 episodes in a row so I'm a bit shell shocked. I was kind of hoping that it wouldn't stay completely true to the original play and somehow they'd find a way to live. It seems kind of....crap.

:/ I mean in the story them both killing themselves because they thought the other was dead for impossible love made sense. It taught the families an important lesson about love and what they were actually causing having both lost something precious.

But in this version Romeo was murdered by an evil tree monk, Juliet sees this and then decides to keep a vow they made in a broken down church "for the sake of the people". I don't understand how her dying is changing anything. Won't escalus need another 'virgin sacrifice' in a few years?

The good people who were already not corrupt learned a lesson about "love" and "sacrifice" but the evil people were murdered/fled. So...what's to say this won't happen again?

I just think because of the changes they already made to the original story killing them off together did not make sense as Romeo did not commit suicide for the sake of his unbridled love, he was MURDERED, and Juliet did not kill herself because of her undying love for romeo, she killed herself so a TREE could have a blood sacrifice and appease it for the next 20 years or so.

NOT
IMPRESSED
:|

Truth right there. this is a funny post lol. overall i thought that the anime stayed true to the tone of the story but introduced alot of cool things. After just coming off of watching Sword of the Stranger, and knowing the background of the shakespeare original, I was upset as to how little blood there was in the show. i mean, shakespeare plays are riddled with killing! You are right also about that tree. why the hell did it have to be included in the first place. i would have liked if the idea behind the floating city of neo verona was more deeply explored, and didnt just function as a mere plot device to kill of the Mains, and to protect Juliet throughout the story, which brings me to my next point.

Juliet is a complete idiot, and she was headed to the guillotine from the beginning. throughout the show, i cringed at some of the bad choices that she made. From leaving her sword with Romeo's mother, to letting herself get captured, letting numerous criminals flee the scene after she disarmed them, throwing down her sword in front of FRIGGIN MONTEGUE, letting that priest, montague, and hermione have the chance to kill her, and for being a complete damsel in distress in general. I think that the people of neo verona should be happy that the only 2 idiots in the whole damn show died saving the land. But the seed of escalus is passed down through the daughters of capulet, and since juliet is the last daughter and last member of the family, there will be no decendents to carry on this legacy, meaning that the next time some idiot like Montague decides to make an uprising, Neo-Verona is pretty much F*cked.

Overall, i thought the series was nice, despite a couple of things that held it back from greatness. and this was a better outing for Gonzo than either Last Exile, so i am already happy.

8/10
Jan 16, 2013 3:48 PM

May 2012
I can't believe I cried.. I really have a low expectation for this series but it turns out to be good. It's just sad that they both died though..
Feb 7, 2013 7:54 AM
Nov 2010
sad ending kindof but still like it
Hi
Feb 19, 2013 8:59 PM

Mar 2011
Q_Q

It ended in tragedy, like the play...
Feb 25, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2010
I actually liked the ending.

Apr 1, 2013 12:05 PM
Dec 2009
I just don't get it. I mean I love it - it was beautiful and in accordance to the original story and Juliet was truly brave and Romeo so determined... but you have got to wonder why they all fought so hard to, well, end the world. The priestess clearly said she was needed for the Escalus to continue supporting Neo Verona, and everybody else were like "So? We like Juliet, so we'd rather all die in order to save her than let her commit to her destiny and save us all". Am I horrible for rooting for the tree rather than Romeo and Juliet's everlasting love? Then again, it all ended up fine... so okay, done rambling...
Apr 21, 2013 10:41 PM

Jan 2012
watched everything in one sit :3

Romeo :'( .. Juliet :'( ...

what a wonderful series, i will always keep this story in my heart :D

"In life and in death, we shall be together for all eternity."
Jun 9, 2013 9:25 AM

Dec 2010
The ending was expected, it's Romeo x Juliet after all. However they could have been a little more thoughtful than the whole tree angle.

I couldn't stop laughing. "You're a tree". "I'm gonna be a tree!"

Good series very enjoyable, but that tree stuff, just too funny.
Jun 28, 2013 10:17 PM

Sep 2010
Blazed88 said:
The ending was expected, it's Romeo x Juliet after all. However they could have been a little more thoughtful than the whole tree angle.

I couldn't stop laughing. "You're a tree". "I'm gonna be a tree!"

Good series very enjoyable, but that tree stuff, just too funny.

Not to mention I was half expecting a miracle to occur instead of the tree thing.
Jul 8, 2013 2:42 AM

Feb 2013
Well done. Really liked this series. The last episode was a nice way to end it although I wish they showed a little bit more of the aftermath but hey beggars can't be choosers. Also I was pushing for AntonioXRegan for the ending but darn they didn't show.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jul 8, 2013 5:18 AM

Jul 2013
i cried like a fool even if i've always well known how it was supposed to end ç_ç
Oct 26, 2013 7:51 AM

Jul 2013
I cannot believe I put myself through this self harm. What a load of bull. This has been one of the worst animes I have watched, on par with Amnesia. What a way to ruin one of the most beautiful stories of all time. I don't even know how the heck those dumbasses didn't realize that the island was floating, it's not even that big...
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Nov 15, 2013 5:31 AM

Dec 2008
Why.Couldn't.They.Stay.Alive

I'm crying so hard now T^T
Nov 16, 2013 1:11 AM

Jan 2012
The ending was wonderful, everything fit to place, it wasn't rushed nor boring. No one really expected most of what just happened. I just couldn't accept that their both dead! The whole series from episode 1 gave us so many clues that they will live happily ever after, but I was mistaken. It just hurts me to see the two main just die in that one episode compare to seeing them ever time in the other 23 episodes. At least the city is at its safe and has finally landed on the ground. And every one lives peacefully. You could also say that Romeo and Juliet will always be together and happy without any more worries forever. Cheers you two, thank you for a great series, I overall enjoyed this very much! Q.Q
Dec 8, 2013 7:43 AM
Nov 2011
Is it just me..... or i seems like they died for nothing..... since the land just ended up to be landing on another part of the land.... so basically they wouldn't have been destroyed even if Juliet didn't die..... or have i totally missed the point??

But i guess as it didn't end with a normal 'happy ending' where they are alive and have kids etc etc so its better..... I like the fact that Francisco took their place to rule the place.....

Fav character: Tybolt!!! the cool one >_<

overall good i guess ^_^
Dec 9, 2013 1:24 AM

May 2013
At first I thought this anime was gonna be crap but in the end it was pretty damn great only a few things I disliked but over was great way better than I expected
Dec 31, 2013 2:52 AM

Jan 2013
I cry everytime T_T

However, the ending wasn't really surprising since i have seen the movie.... Overall, a solid adaption.
Feb 7, 2014 7:33 PM

May 2012
Pretty damn epic ending I must say, totally different though from what I was expecting as I though the ending would be more true to the original story being their deaths by drinking poison but I do have to say this ending is way more impressive and satisfactory than the original story ever could bring us!

All by all this adaptation of Romeo and Juliet in anime form is rather nice, I quite liked the overall development of both story and characters but the episode pacing might have been better if it would've been sped up a bit more.

Other than that I really enjoyed marathoning this anime! 8/10
Mar 27, 2014 2:06 AM

Oct 2011
This is a nice adaptation, glad I picked this up. 8/10
Apr 5, 2014 10:14 PM
Oct 2013
That...was not where I thought this was going
May 1, 2014 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
That was lame. How unfortunate, was enjoying it in the beginning but started going downhill for me around the time Romeo and Juliet escaped together.
May 3, 2014 6:44 AM

Oct 2013
Summary:

"Romeo?"

"Julieto?"

"Romeooo!!"

"JULIETOOOOO!!"

"Romeoo~"

"Romeoo~~"

"Julieto~~"

"Julieto."

"Romeo."

"Jelietoo!?"

"Jelietoo!?"

"Jelietoo!?"

"Romeo."

"Julietooooooooo!!"

"Julieto!!"

Romeo is kill
no.
Yes.
"ROMEOOO!"

Side character all together:
"Julietooooooooo!"

The End

Still can't believe how I could finish this shitty series
"Burn the heretics"
Jun 20, 2014 4:14 AM

Dec 2011
Awesome...love how they add fantasy in it and overall that was an amazing adaptation of Romeo and Juliet.
Jun 24, 2014 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
better ending then i thought. it took me 3 days to watch this.
Jun 28, 2014 10:01 PM

May 2014
I was a little disappionted at the ending. I was expeccting the two of them to die, (Because everyone does, DUH.) but their deaths REALLY weren't the last resort. There were several things to do to avoid Escalus' death. If Neo Verona was a floating island why didn't everyone just jump on a dragonsteed and fly to the land below? Why did Juliet have to be sacrificed? If Escalus demanded Capulet blood why didn't they just throw Tybolt at it? (By the way, was I the only one who wasn't fond of them making him Romeo's half brother? What was the point of that plot twist?!)
Either way, I enjoyed this anime, even if I was disapointed that Juliet got most of the spotlight instead of both she and Romeo... going on my top 10 list!
Sep 18, 2014 1:40 AM

May 2014
I cryed
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 10, 2014 9:07 PM

Jun 2013
Oh wow. What a terrible ending. They really should have stuck to Shakespeare's ending. I mean, I'm glad they both died, but how fucking ridiculous. Would have been 7/10 or 8/10, but this brings it down to 6/10.
Dec 14, 2014 6:02 PM

Jan 2013
The tree plot was retarded. Completely retarded. I'd rather they stick with Romeo x Juliet committing suicide because of the warring feud between the Montagues and Capulets, not because of some "We gotta save the world shit". And even with how out of place the plot for the tree was, the little oracle's acting was out of character. There was no explanation as to why she had to act evil other than for just being evil "cuz". I said I'd give this an 8/10 if they committed suicide, but they didn't actually commit suicide either. Shakespeare would be rolling in his grave if he saw this shit. If the anime cut out the tree plot this could have been shorter and a whole lot better.

6/10 for having a unique first half but completely farting on my hopes and dreams of an anime actually doing a good Shakespeare adaptation. Oh and for having a shitty second half.
Feb 19, 2015 7:21 PM

Mar 2012
Basically what the person above me wrote, this is hardly a tribute or even really another take on Romeo and Juliet, i didn't expect a copy, in fact i actually enjoyed the entire story up through maybe episode 16 or so despite the major differences, when the tree became more of the focus, it just to me went downhill...it wasn't a tragedy at all, completely changed the meaning of the play by switching it to a "saving the world" thing, just didn't sit right at all.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - May 22, 2007

56 by SakuraTetis »»
Apr 27, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanashimi - Apr 12, 2007

57 by x1drownd »»
Apr 10, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 9 Discussion

Kanashimi - Jun 8, 2007

29 by Evan_Gorgon »»
Feb 25, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 6 Discussion

MasterChief - May 13, 2007

39 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 5, 2022 10:44 PM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 2 Discussion

itainteazy - Apr 16, 2007

29 by brokeweeb123 »»
Sep 9, 2022 5:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.