Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 30, 2014 7:27 PM

Jun 2010
I wonder why the drink had to be given in mouth to mouth technique. Same thing if ayato just poured it to pancake's mouth from the bottle. Lame. And obviously she wouldn't swallow while being dead/unconscious.

I wonder how she stabbed herself, turned white and the guys kept thinking if she's still alive. The knife pierced her heart goddamned. And suddenly she was alive, asking how it's possible. Well of course the answer was that she doesn't need to know.. of course she does! And we wanna know it too. Having someone else's heart is just a lame excuse proving that the writer is lacking imagination.

And pancake fell for ayato. That proves she's a huge masochist who suffers from Stockholm syndrome. I wonder if she became vampire. I hope not because that's just stupid and then the guys can not such her anymore.

I'll give 6/10 for this. Pissing me off that there isn't any kind of story, the girl doesn't have personality, too many holes in the so called plot and the main idea was to have perverted guys messing with a girl (which I don't mind but enough is enough). The list would be never ending. The ending just made me shout WHAT THE FUCK out loud.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2014 2:32 AM

Mar 2014

This anime in a nutshell

Kirichan999 said:
I personally enjoyed this anime, so 10/10. It has interresting characters, beautiful art, and interresting story. Waiting for season two, to see more of characters pasts.

You won't get one.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 25, 2015 1:18 PM

Jul 2013
Well that was pretty awesome.

Laito burning up Richter and Cordy's dress.

Reiji's mysterious fixin' liquor that brought Yui back and somehow dispelled Cordelia.

I assume from what Yui said at the end about being thirsty that she is a vampire now.

I liked what the guys said at the end and Ayato giving Yui back her cross.

Then Cordelia or her soul or something being chained up and locked behind a door. Interesting.

I wish there was a season 2 but I don't suppose there will be.

I really loved this show, so much I finished it in a week, wish I could have finished it quicker still though.
Feb 22, 2015 4:37 AM

May 2014
Well, I can't say I disliked it. It was interesting enough so if I had had enough free time I would have finished it in one go. It has interesting characters and story but it lacks a lot of stuff like more characters and real events. Let's see if the 2nd season will be any better.
May 13, 2015 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
If your thinking is Yui Komori a vampire now? Your answer to that question would be a yes because no human would wake up and say "I'm so thirsty" unless they were a a vampire. You could say that Yui Komori survived the awakening process which caused her to change into a vampire. Now season 2 of this anime which is called Diabolik Lovers More, Blood will be airing Sep 30th 2015 for those that didn't know.
Jun 22, 2015 3:49 PM

Nov 2014
Alright, so Diabolik Lovers is basically about a group of vampires with mommy issues who mentally and physically abuse a young woman, and, by the end, this woman becomes one of them. The story is incredibly stupid, and the execution was boring. I only give this a 2/10 because it's not as bad as Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki.
aikaflipJun 22, 2015 4:01 PM
Jun 29, 2015 2:38 AM

Apr 2015
"I'm thirsty"... Is she a vampire now? ಠ_ಠ

The first half sucks, the second half is getting interesting in my opinion, but THE ENDING!

After all the blood sucking and slacking and stabbing potatoes and laughing like you're insane, it ended with nothing good happening.

I only watched it because the vampires look so fabulous! ^^ Too bad they're heartless, sadistic bastards...

I hope this doesn't get a second season or something, this anime is really horrible. I don't know why I watched all the episodes... I regret it.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jul 2, 2015 10:07 PM

Mar 2014
What the hell did I just watch?
Jul 3, 2015 4:42 PM

Aug 2011
Epic Fail!!! The so-called heroine sucked (literally) and the endng seemed a perpetual hell. Now what?
Jul 25, 2015 6:37 AM
Dec 2011
a lot is left i love this series and i cant wait for a 2nd season i am going to miss the guys.. the ending was exciting its awesome really i cant wait for another season :3 there is a lot to explain :3
Oct 17, 2015 9:00 AM

Jun 2015
Kenchiin said:
This is the kind of anime you watch even tho it sucks hard.
flaxman85 said:
fuck this gay earth /10

Oct 26, 2015 12:44 PM

Jul 2008
yoite- said:
I wonder why the drink had to be given in mouth to mouth technique. Same thing if ayato just poured it to pancake's mouth from the bottle.

Obviously it was done for the sake of having Ayato kiss her. #fanservice

Well I didn't think I would enjoy this anime so much xD My only reason to watch it was to play Anime America's drinking game xD I still don't give 2 fucks about the plot (though it did get kinda interesting in the second half, though the ending was disappointing for me) or about our bland Yui, but hearing two of my favorite seiyuus was enough to keep me entertained and like half of blood sucking scenes were downright over-the-top hillarious for me (especially the one with Raito and Ayato) =D

Raito best husbando if you ask me (I'd totally fly to the Moon with him and make sweet love among the stars~) <3 though I did warm up to Ayato when he became less of an asshole. And Reiji can go f*ck himself for all I care.

6/10 from me and I think I got myself a guilty pleasure anime :D
Dec 28, 2015 2:33 PM
Sep 2015
This was an OK anime once you got over the hump of male domination. It wasn't that bad, but I really don't think that it needed another season.
Feb 15, 2016 10:24 PM

Feb 2015
Well...overall it improved towards the end. The art is pretty and the music was lovely. For those redeeming factors, 4/10.
Mar 26, 2016 2:24 AM

Mar 2010
So convenient that Reiji just HAPPENS to have a potion to save Yui, amirite? I mean, if they suspected she might be resurrected, then it would make sense, but nothing points to this conclusion. Anyway, 1/10, which means "so bad it's good." Loved to hate this show.
Apr 4, 2016 8:15 AM

May 2013
I feel traumatized now, like I'm going to need therapy.

Honestly, I feel like there was no plot and I was just listening to the ramblings of a mad man.
buunnyApr 4, 2016 8:27 AM
Apr 25, 2016 2:28 AM

Dec 2012
Wtf omg haha. I enjoyed playing the VN several years ago before I even watched the anime. Since I rekindled my fangirl side for otome games, I decided to give the anime a go. Sure, even in the VN the characters weren't exactly the most sane people around and came from fucked up horrible backgrounds; the anime is just -_-
I'm not sure if the 13 minutes length (minus the OP/ED) is the cause for the poor execution of the storyline since the VN itself is rather long, and thus a lot of plot and details were missed out.
I didn't even want to write this but I just had to after how the episodes played out. I don't even see how Ayato could have fallen in love with Yui. What!? Oh wait they're vampires, it's only the blood that matters -_-
This anime is only good if you're looking for fanservice because it would excel in that department if you aren't grossed out by the rapey and non-consensual vibes. Otherwise just play the VN. nyeh.
allo
May 26, 2016 6:10 PM

May 2013
Soooooo..... they're nice to her at the end bc she's a vampire too now?

I just don't get it smh.
Jul 27, 2016 6:27 PM

Feb 2014
4/10, this anime wasn't even that bad, people exagerate it too much, IMO.
Jul 28, 2016 1:51 AM

Jan 2014
I'm a nice person so I give it 7/10 just because of all the hot boys and so much fanservices for us girls! tough it don't deserve it....its too stupid to watch how the girl was soo dumb and i don't know why nd how but I couldn't stop myself from watching it although I wanted to......again maybe its all cuz of the fanservice and a litele mystery about their moms and uncle :P
oh and I literally skipped Everyone's message afterwards: Kanato, Laito, Shuu, Reiji, Subaru, and Ayato. in the last episode! so lame! damn such a waste! xD
if it wasn't for the last 3 episodes, it would never have got 7 from me! xD
AshnaJul 28, 2016 2:06 AM
Nov 5, 2016 5:21 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
And then ... it ends ... like ... this?
Are they KIDDING ME?

What do I have to do to get what was actually going on in this anime? o.o

Jan 23, 2017 1:10 AM
Dec 2016
I heard so many negative things about this anime but after watching it-I would rate it proudly 7.5/10-I do agree the bloodsucking should've been toned down EVEN slightly... however, it had something special I can't really describe that hooked me-might've been the past of each guy (AYATO AND SUBARU <3) that got me stuck to them. Yui didn't seem SO hopeless. I feel like if you watch this anime blindly without any knowledge of the game then it'll be quite hard to cope with the show but idk-This show just got me-It's definitely something I would want a series for though if they fix a few mistakes and improve character development (That recap was suckish AF though) THE AYATO KISS SCENE AGH! Starting More Blood now!
Feb 3, 2017 1:36 PM
Feb 2017
I liked it too. Not the best anime I have ever seen but it was fun to watch. I have to agree on the bloodsucking, though... It was too much.

I'm also going to watch More Blood! But I'm waiting for the english dub coming this March.
May 4, 2017 11:30 PM

Feb 2010
I watched this because I fell in love with the art. The art is great. Love the character designs. All the characters were beautiful! But I never expected it to be like this. By far my least favorite anime I have ever watched. Honestly the worst. :/ the last few episodes were actually pretty good. I can say that I enjoyed them. But the start was extremely hard to watch. I've never wanted to drop an anime so bad in my life. But I finished it XD 6/10 only because the last few episodes were decent. If not for those would have been like a 4.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
May 30, 2017 8:57 AM

Mar 2010
I feel like i wasted time...
5/10 cause of the art...

And this was no ending plus no vamp cause of the messages afterwards...

Dont get why they save her if all shes good for is blood lol

And yes i watched all hoping for a good end and imptovements. Ive had shows which made me change my mind

GyarutsundereMay 30, 2017 9:00 AM
Oct 9, 2017 12:17 AM

Sep 2017
oh thank god this anime is over! it was so painful to watch! only reason I watched this piece of shit was to see how bad it was. and yeah, it was really that bad. so terrible it hurts! (and I am NOT using that smilie)
Nov 9, 2017 5:34 AM

Jul 2016
This was seriously one of the most pathetic anime I've seen so far. I watched this knowing it would be bad but never expected it to be this bad. There's not a single effort in the characterization department, EVERY character is so boring, one-dimensional and changes their motives without a single reason.
I've seen many shitty vampire anime, but this one takes the cake. Sitting right next to Pupa as the second worst anime (not including OVA and hentai) I've ever watched. Why was this even created? How are there people that even liked this appalling plot?
During the first 6 episodes, it was simply a vampire sausage fest where every vampire sucked the MC's blood, but it was actually better while there was no plot...

I ain't even say anything else, there are so many things wrong with this work to point them all without getting to the 1000th word.
Good job Diabolik Lovers, you truly deserve this shiny 1/10!
INU4SH4Nov 12, 2017 4:11 PM
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Jul 22, 2019 4:21 PM
Jul 2019
HoNestly i actually liked it lol i don't get why people are still watching this when they hate it so much. Like stop watching it if you dislike it and find it gross. It's annoying to see how people hate it since you're wasting your time writing it while you could be doing something. Just ignore this and watch another anime. I must say the show was very spiCy and interesting, but the ending felt somewhat unfinished. It was fun watching this in one night and saying dumb comments while watching lol. I kinda miss it now, even tho i'm super late. But it was good to me. :] (also i shipped her with ayato the whole time and they were like the closest with each other so it was all gud heh)
GoldenHobiJul 22, 2019 4:27 PM
May 30, 2020 6:11 PM
Jan 2019
"I'm thirsty" at the end fkn broke me
That was the stupidest ending of all episodes
But other then that it was executed well
Jul 9, 2020 2:53 AM

Nov 2019
It's impressive how she didn't kill any of the guys with this dagger in order to escape but had the courage to kill herself. Oh, and the moment when she woke up and saw all the guys surrounding her and worrying about her wellbeing was so touching. You forget all the abuse...probably

I'm not lying.
                    I'd never lie.....
                    Perhaps
Aug 9, 2020 9:52 PM

Jun 2020
lol!!!!!! what was with the sudden change in tone suddenly all of them have an attachment to her?!!!!!?

this episode was actually interesting & i see there’s a 2nd season lol might get into that - did she become a vampire?

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 23, 2021 9:45 PM
Apr 2021
Yui-san: I'm so thirsty
What She is Vampire?!
Jul 22, 2021 1:20 PM
Dec 2017
and now chemotherapy is finally done.

Aug 9, 2021 3:29 PM
Jul 2021
My honest opinion about this anime is that the anime is pretty good but its just don't make sense what happening and in this anime you cant understand the feelings that every character have. I just want Yui to end up with Ayato this is why i watched every single episode for. I think this anime just need a little bit more romance because the characters are pretty hot and its just worth it. I don't really understand why this anime is so hated cause its pretty interesting to watch. Maybe i give it 6/10 pretty good actually. Also if you want to begin this anime but you afraid of regretting it, don't worry the anime is pretty small its only have 12 episodes,13 minutes of each so if you regret of watching it you only losing 4 hours of your life its not a big deal...
This was my opinion :) hope i helped you a little XD
Dec 10, 2021 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
I would punch them by now
Feb 3, 2022 3:10 AM
Feb 2022
Cadê a 3º temporada???
May 16, 2022 1:38 PM
Jan 2022
I can advice good idea for grow website. Website traffic is so important thinks for many reasons. I recommend to order organic traffic on safe site, this is good idea to grow your website. This social media marketing servis is a best for promote businesses and an excellent tool for attracting the attention of potential customers or for getting popular.
Is professional platform for grow you social media networks and give real traffic. You can check that site, maybe it will be useful to you.https://likigram.com/buy-website-traffic/
Sep 30, 2022 6:42 AM
Sep 2022
was a good vampire anime
Feb 7, 2023 12:17 PM
Feb 2023
amazing and incredible
Feb 13, 2023 6:03 AM

Jan 2021
I'm honestly quite proud of myself for being able to watch this until the end.

And to be honest again, the story (or story idea) of DiaLover is not that bad, it's actually very interesting if only it could be executed and adapted properly.

Well, what else can I say? I didn't play the VN, so I don't know what made this so popular in Japan. Maybe I'll understand its greatness if I play the VN.

Uh, now I'm thirsty too.

Mar 22, 2023 6:25 AM
Mar 2023
it was over all good
Jun 2, 2023 5:52 PM
Jul 2021
The only thing I'll say about this crap anime is that they nailed the vampire bit. 

Folks this is how to portray vampires, rich, intelligent, well mannered, sexy af but deranged beyond words! Looking at you Kanato! 
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 1, 2023 2:46 PM
Jan 2022
tbh I loved it, they should have made more eps
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2013

129 by Ilookgood »»
Apr 21, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2013

230 by WifuSimulator666 »»
Mar 21, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2013

191 by oniichantaihei »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:37 AM

» Plot?

sharkbay - Jul 19, 2021

10 by Utahime__ »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:42 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2013

105 by averagecupofjo »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.