Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2013 6:44 PM
Jan 2011
That's all. They kiss in the hall and its over.
Oct 11, 2018 3:31 AM

May 2012
Just finished it, and I know the initial post is from five years ago, but:

What do you expect from light novel prose that is usually tailored for adolescents? Furthermore, we already knew what would happen once they get to reunite. At the end of book 10 they promised each other to do just that. *G*
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Jan 15, 2019 5:58 AM
Sep 2017
Yeah i want them to be married or something but i guess that just it.

Tbh they wont get married instanly since they have to finish school and they still have to retake 2nd year high school again

if an after story would come, I would want it to be 10 years after and we will see them already married with kids.

Jan 15, 2019 6:00 AM
Sep 2017
crescensXG said:
Just finished it, and I know the initial post is from five years ago, but:

What do you expect from light novel prose that is usually tailored for adolescents? Furthermore, we already knew what would happen once they get to reunite. At the end of book 10 they promised each other to do just that. *G*
I got a question do seinin light novels always have a married ending? if yes, then pls tell me

Nov 15, 2023 3:52 AM

May 2021
Reply to NotTrying2BLazy
Yeah i want them to be married or something but i guess that just it.

Tbh they wont get married instanly since they have to finish school and they still have to retake 2nd year high school again

if an after story would come, I would want it to be 10 years after and we will see them already married with kids.
@NotTrying2BLazy Guess we are getting an after story and that too set 20 years later
Nov 16, 2023 11:21 AM

Jul 2007
Reply to DarkHumor04
@NotTrying2BLazy Guess we are getting an after story and that too set 20 years later
@DarkHumor04 it is so wild. I'm really curious how it will turn out. 20 years is a long time and even Sousuke should have normalized out a bit. Guessing this will be more of a comedy?

Imagine getting an anime of this before the original series finishes...
Nov 16, 2023 3:58 PM

May 2021
Reply to iwubanime
@DarkHumor04 it is so wild. I'm really curious how it will turn out. 20 years is a long time and even Sousuke should have normalized out a bit. Guessing this will be more of a comedy?

Imagine getting an anime of this before the original series finishes...
@iwubanime I assume this would be a sol, comedy series but we never know down the line.
Also, it could happen but maybe they will make a quick season to wrap up the og and then the new series after that

More topics from this board

» Where to pick up after the anime?

CLADDAN - Apr 19, 2022

2 by CLADDAN »»
May 2, 2022 4:26 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Vol. 3 Into the Blue Discussion

removed-user - Jun 30, 2017

0 by removed-user »»
Jun 30, 2017 11:19 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Vol. 2 One Night Stand Discussion

removed-user - May 7, 2016

0 by removed-user »»
May 7, 2016 10:59 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Vol. 1 Fighting Boy Meets Girl Discussion

removed-user - Apr 2, 2016

0 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 2016 2:16 PM

» Full Metal Panic

victor2195 - Jul 28, 2015

3 by Aversa »»
Jul 29, 2015 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.