Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 8, 2013 7:59 PM
Jul 2012
Well that was a bit of a cock tease. Takahiro ready to reveal who his knight will be and then gets dragged off. I kind of wish Celia could win in the end but since the story involved Mio from the start she seems like the clear winner in the end.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 8, 2013 8:56 PM

Jul 2009
thank god fiona is out of the picture now
not one shit was given about her qqing
Dec 8, 2013 9:24 PM

Jun 2013
Oh Takahiro.... I really thought he was going to pick someone there. Still sucks that he didn't decide to be a knight though.

Woohoo! So glad Akane beat Lisa. I would've been so mad if Akane lost there. Unfortunately, from the preview, it looks like she's going to lose and it's gonna be Mio vs. Celia in the last round :(.
Dec 8, 2013 9:28 PM
Dec 2012
lol i see where this is going...
I was so happy when Akane won though...
DAT "Triple Attack" was so anticipated for me though. I just had I feeling something like that would happen...
I'm sorta leaned towards the whole... Takahiro X Akane thing... but then again...
anyone except Noel and Mio is fine w/ me...
If Mio wins, the whole tournament... omg I swear this anime is rigged xD
Dec 8, 2013 11:46 PM

Aug 2013
Ohh, he's deciding on which knight he'll be a begleiter.

Plot twist: And the decision was.... the laboring horse. Mizuno will stay by it's side until the end of the tournament. hahahaha

Lisa was defeated by akane-chan, how cool akane with that triple attack. Next is Mio, and because she's the heroine here, Mizuno will be her partner.

2 episodes left, there'll be no more fanservice episodes. I hope there is a Beach episode here..
Dec 9, 2013 12:58 AM

Dec 2011
Fu*ck it

In an academy revolves around jousting, they surely lacking manpower huh

WHEN A PARTICIPANT OF TOURNAMENT NEEDS TO TEND A LABOURING HORSE THAT SCHOOL IS ALREADY DOOMED TO OBLIVION
Dec 9, 2013 2:30 AM

Nov 2011
xchee said:
Looks like it's a Celia vs Mio final. We all know Takahiro will choose Mio but I hope Celia wins the tournament. A rookie with a great coach can only go so far against someone with years of jousting experience. But then again: asspull > logic.

Idd, we should never underestimate power of the asspull.

"Knight im going to serve is...* HORSE GOES TO LABOR PLOT TWIST!!* *sigh*

This is laaaaaame.Takahiro didnt make comeback as knight.
Dec 9, 2013 5:56 AM

Jul 2010
I want a rematch between Takahiro and Celia's brother in the last episode, am I asking too much?
Dec 9, 2013 6:49 AM

Apr 2012
WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ANIME WRITERS TO CHOOSE?!!

Seriously. Why the asspull? Do some people drop the show if a girl is chosen who they don't like or something?! Why prolong it?

I suppose it's going to be predictable as it gets, and he'll be Beileiter for first girl Mio at the last match against Celia. Yawn.
Dec 9, 2013 7:38 AM

Nov 2013
Seriously, what a disappointing and somewhat predictable episode.

The MC, besides being his indecisive self, is inconsiderate and coward by avoinding the answer that all the girls wants to be answered, especially in the day of the match. And then he spouts that bullcrap speech to avoid the tension moment again.

This guy gave us hope that he would man up and be a jouster, but in the end, he opts to chose the boring and stupid backup role aka begleiter. In my opinion Takahiro, shouldnt even be a begleiter, he should be a vet or a horse caregiver.

Predictions??? Like many said, Takahiro choosing Mio in the final match and winning against Celia (cliched and predictable ending)! -.-

Dec 9, 2013 8:21 AM

Nov 2010
Ahh fck this anime... I'm pretty sure that Mio will win against Celia in the finals.
Even though she just started jousting.

I'd totally play the visual novel if it had the option;
"Spend more time with Fiona"
"Strangle Fiona"
Dec 9, 2013 10:57 AM
Feb 2013
Ok, so Takahiro has decide to give up being a knight again and become a begleiter, so who will He pick..........Pls, be Mio, pls be Mio, pls be Mio, pls be Mio and not anybody else.

Shit I can't believe that both Akane and Lisa has also gotten into 'I want you to be my begleiter" fray.

You know, they could perform a C-section on that pregnant horse, I don't about you guys but here in Oaxaca Mexico, we don't need no veterinarian to do a C-section on horses co'z all Vaqueros here are experience enough to do it.

To bad for Lisa, but at least she was able let Akane have some damage on herself.
Dec 9, 2013 3:05 PM

Aug 2012
solomon585858 said:
That idiot decided to become begleiter and it is quite evident that he will be Mio's in the finals against Celia.

Amen.... xD i don't like that they focused on one Char. but if its Celia i wouldn't mind

but then again.. i woulda love this more if they made this like the Amagami SS system... All character got their own arc.
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Dec 9, 2013 5:42 PM

Aug 2012
Was hoping Takahiro would become Lisa's begleiter. Guess that isn't happing now. I honestly hope Mio doesn't win, not that I don't like her or anything. Just I feel either Akane, Noel, or the reigning champion Celia are more deserving.
Dec 9, 2013 6:35 PM

Jun 2012
Seems I was right with that triple attack haha. Otherwise, that episode was pretty disapointing. 10 episodes and we still don't know who it is! Okay we all know it will be Mio at the very last moment of the tournament (I hope I'm wrong).
Dec 9, 2013 10:00 PM

Sep 2013
So he still hasn't answered, but he gave a speech >.>

The outcomes were kind of predictable, but it was a good match nonetheless.

Personally I want Noel vs Mio for the final match and for Noel to win, in this scenario I also think Mio would beat Cecilia with the help of Takihiro. It will most likely be Cecilia vs Mio for the finals though.
Dec 10, 2013 6:34 AM

Feb 2012
Yuri ending please. I don't give a fuck about takahiro getting fucked by Mio in the end. Celia should end with Akane. That should be it.
Dec 10, 2013 9:15 AM
Jan 2011
Lisa lost, oh well serves her right anyways since she's too arrogant, to begin with.

TAKAHIRO For Mio's begleiter.
Dec 10, 2013 6:29 PM

Oct 2013
Brego1 said:
WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ANIME WRITERS TO CHOOSE?!!

Seriously. Why the asspull? Do some people drop the show if a girl is chosen who they don't like or something?! Why prolong it?

I suppose it's going to be predictable as it gets, and he'll be Beileiter for first girl Mio at the last match against Celia. Yawn.

during im agree with u on some points and i wouldnt stop the show because a girl is chosen, i mean harem=hope for all girls, i guess it would kill the whole show? i mean what the others girls are suppose to do when a girls is chosen? the show is built totally on this, they cant choose someone like this, and yeah it get on my nerves too really often, i agree

p.s but i still like harem anime same, ^^
Dec 11, 2013 3:03 AM

May 2008
Akane is confirmed to lose i guess after hurting her wrist WHICH REALLY SUCKS.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 11, 2013 3:49 AM

Jan 2013
WHy can't Takahiro be a knight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor lisa :(
Guess it's the other four girls now..
Great ep too :D
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 12, 2013 6:40 PM

Apr 2011
A Celia x Akane ending would be awesome, but that means Takahiro and Mio can go make bland and slightly stupid kids together :P Other than that I don't see all the Mio hate. Fiona is by far less interesting and less appropriate as the main girl. Sure Noel would be a better main girl but at least Mio isn't a violent bitchy tsundere or super clingy like a lot of main girls in anime these days.

Expect to see Mio and Celia in the finals, and hopefully this utterly random and pointless diversion with the pregnant horse will be done in time. Honestly, the timing is so contrived ... and what's he even doing there anyway? He's not helping at all, just standing there like a useless pile of bricks (which for the most part has been his role in this anime, it's really been all about the girls, he's more or less a stick with hair they've been fighting over).
Dec 13, 2013 8:15 AM

Aug 2013
5/5 finally nothing ecchi in this episode -_-
so takahiro is with who ?

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 13, 2013 4:46 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode. Nice jousting scenes
Dec 14, 2013 6:49 AM

Nov 2012
finally the tournament :3
hmm still have no idea what will happen to takahiro :/ started to became lame from here :/
Dec 14, 2013 7:29 AM
Sep 2013
I was being optimistic at first, but giving this piece of shit a 2/10 is generous.
Takahiro is a bland indecisive MC, and mio is fucking annoying.
I can't understand the people who voted "loved it" in the poll
The end is nigh

Dec 15, 2013 1:58 PM
Jul 2013
Oh, had not voted.

Well, the tournament started something interesting, like Marengo enters in labor.
Dec 15, 2013 9:34 PM
Aug 2011
The episode was going pretty solidly until Fiona showed up and started talking and being a bitch in general.
Dec 22, 2013 1:01 PM

Jun 2013
"I can't be a knight after all..." why?
Wasn't being a knight your dream? Would you sacrifice your dream to support some random chick's (most likely Mio's) dream?
Takahiro, you sir just surpassed Ichika as the dumbest MC this season.
Jan 3, 2014 7:03 AM

Sep 2013
I was so sad when Lisa lost :(
Jan 9, 2014 12:04 PM

Nov 2010
Ah the tournament has finally started and Lisa is already out before the Q-finals
Between her and Akane it's wasn't a hard pick
Jan 11, 2014 2:30 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Narration predictable, you never get a final decision, who knows, there is always someone who bothers! XD
Plot that starts to get serious and this is also reflected in the way of telling, though of this, the more careful if they have already noticed before, that there is no way of telling a bit mischievous, so to speak, seen in the first episodes, on the one hand it is a good thing but on the other hand makes it a little less original. Even the talk of the clashes in the carousel, they should show it better and with more emotional impact.
Mine is the one absolute is the least attractive as a character! Strange that have come on big! ^ ^ "
Drawings not bad, I still want more blows in the next episode! * _ *
Jan 21, 2014 7:24 PM

Nov 2007
I'm wondering if Takahiro even likes girls....

I had a feeling he wouldn't pick anyone. Which sadly is better than picking Mio.
Feb 9, 2014 12:10 AM

Sep 2011
That triple attack was freaking epic! Great episode!
Apr 13, 2014 11:05 AM
May 2012
"I can't be a knight after all..."
Why?!?! What the hell, man =_=
Then you said that you're going to be a begleiter, but who will you choose??
Yeah, it's probably going to be Mio, which is alright with me. I don't hate and find Mio annoying unlike most of you here.
He should have been a knight, that was the best choice =_=
It's going to be probably Mio versus Celia, and Mio being coached by Takahiro.
I didn't expect Lisa to lose, but I didn't expect Akane to lose too. Now that Akane won, they need to use the injury thing, so that way, she will lose because she has an injury, not because she lacks the skill.
I am happy for Lisa and her kinda annoying friend. That conversation was sweet.
The battle scenes were awesome; that triple attack kicks ass!!!
Marengo is pregnant, what did you do Takahiro ahahaha.
Well, gotta sleep already. I should go to school tomorrow ahahaha.
Jun 6, 2014 4:00 PM

May 2012
Pretty intense episode, I really wonder what's next!
Jul 24, 2014 9:52 PM

Jun 2012
Takahiro may be the most irrelevant MC of all time.
Apr 14, 2015 9:44 PM

Feb 2013
Aww, Lisa lost. Why can't Takahiro be a knight? Give me a reason damn it! I think Fiona finally got her head out of her ass. She so annoying!

So it looks like there will be a winner. I wonder who'll it be. If its Mio then I'm going to be slightly disappointed.

I going for Noel!
May 17, 2015 5:11 PM

Nov 2013
What the hell. His he going to be the begleiter...but not for the full tournment I guess...wtf...

Shuhan said:

this xD

I dont get why the matches go on and the MC is working has a nurse...
Mar 3, 2016 9:27 AM

Apr 2013
Shuhan said:

Word.

I hope now we can finally left Lisa and her dumb friend behind and focus on the important people.
Aug 4, 2016 9:29 PM

Feb 2015
About time we got to the tournament and some jousting!

Blind_Guardian said:
and what's he even doing there anyway? He's not helping at all, just standing there like a useless pile of bricks (which for the most part has been his role in this anime, it's really been all about the girls, he's more or less a stick with hair they've been fighting over).

<<-- This, so much this haha. Your comment made me lol hard.

Aug 19, 2016 4:32 AM
Jul 2015
Geez! What's with all the hate? I mean seriously people, if you don't like it that much then why the hell are you still watching it..? Just drop it and spare me the agony of reading through your annoying ass comments.

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good episode. I was a little annoyed that Takahiro left all the girls hanging but eh, adds more suspense I guess. Poor Lisa, I wanted her to win so bad but Akane definitely payed a price for that victory since now it appears she's injured. And aww!! Lisa was so sweet after the match ^_^

Well since Akane is injured now she's probably gonna lose soon.. so i'll root for Noel now all the way! Though I have a good feeling like a lot of others speculated on here already that the final match is gonna be Celia vs. Mio... sigh :/
The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one.
Jan 13, 2017 10:22 AM

May 2015
It was rather disappointing to see Lisa eliminated before Bertille did. It could have been great if we were able to understand Lisa's past more like how she met Fiona while she progress through the tournament. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 20, 2019 5:40 AM

Apr 2012
Altaria-chan said:
Yuri ending please. I don't give a fuck about takahiro getting fucked by Mio in the end. Celia should end with Akane. That should be it.
Altaria-chan said:
FUCK YOU takahiro. Get lost. All I want is a Celia X Akane ending. That's it. Urghhhh.

Hate male MC and wish yuri @ watch harem adaptation of the visual novel - yuri fans never change.

@aurastorm People simply forget that the primary source of this anime was a visual novel, so they can’t understand that the plot of the show is literally Mio route. Well, that's not counting yuri fans, who prefer trying to turn heterosexual girls into lesbians instead of going and watched at real yuri. It's just idiots, lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

117 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 27, 8:45 PM

» Honest Opinion

FiddlePie - Nov 17, 2023

3 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2013

58 by 5hadow17 »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:06 PM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Nov 12, 2023

4 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 13, 2023 4:38 PM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2013

67 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 30, 2022 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.