Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 7, 2013 1:04 PM

Nov 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Another wonderful episode :D...Good conclusion to this arc. Nxt arc imcoming ^^

Loved the scene where all the guilds stood up agreeing to join the Round Table. Had quite a lot of impact. Really nice :D

The calmness after that with LH moving in was fun. Lol'd at Isaac and his cosplay squad washing the building for them XD

Akatsuki was Kawaii as usual <3...Lol'd so much at their reactions to Curry XDXDXD Especially Shiro hahaha.

Minori and Touya have joined. Can't wait to see them getting stronger :D

And Shiro's character is developing bit by bit. Him feeling the responsibility of a leader was nicely depicted. Still want to know more about Tea Party >.<

I didn't expect the enemy to be the People of the Land. Interesting way to go with the series there. But now that I think about it...the king in the OP ofc wouldn't be a player so ofc he'd be a 'POL'

^
Theres always a little more to see with Log Horizon the adaption has been very well done probably tied for my best adaption / anime of the season - And still have the princess mustering of an army ^-^
Dec 7, 2013 1:09 PM

Nov 2012
Aporie said:
koroX said:
kisami said:
somehow i have a feeling people killed by the people of the land do not revive.

yea, I have the same thought.

Me too. In the opening we see people of the land gathered around what i think is the princess to fight, if the adventurers were just revived there wouldn't be any emotion during the battle.

Besides, even if it is not the case they still don't know in what kind of world they are in. If it's still a virtual world then there is the issue of their real bodies (could stop being taken care of) , if it's not virtual there is the problem of coming back to the real world (+ the possibility that they could die by some means + the possibility that they cannot stay indefinitely in the world). It's probable that if there is a way it lies within a "legendary quest" something that wouldn't be possible without people of the land opposing the adventurers. So in all cases they need to be extremely careful.

You cannot die in LH. You will always respawn back at the cathedral.

But dying is not something good, I would elaborate more but you guys should wait for the anime to reveal exactly what happens....
Dec 7, 2013 1:12 PM
Oct 2012
they just got a 9/10 from me. SAO focused on the fighting aspect where log horizon focused on the life and game aspect. i love it for that. its things i never would have thought about. who would have thought about the possibility of war with the NPCs
Dec 7, 2013 1:15 PM

Dec 2011
I thought after establishing the order back to Akihabara, they would be the opponent of the other parts of Japan... but it looks like they will deal with the NPC in this world instead.

Interesting development.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2013 2:12 PM
Jun 2010
Not the best, but it was great to watch. The foreshadow of diplomacy with the PoL really surprise me. I really can't wait for the upcoming episodes.

As for the pace of the series, I find it just fine. Not too fast, and not that slow. The pace reminds me of Juuni Kokki, which was slow but still a great anime imo.
Dec 7, 2013 3:04 PM

Apr 2013
This anime is getting more interesting.
Good episode.
Dec 7, 2013 3:20 PM

Jul 2013
lol the cosplay
LOL their reaction to curry
Another wonderful episode
Minori and Tohya finally join! :D
expect blonde guy to join soon too
Dec 7, 2013 3:35 PM

Oct 2013
loved it! so many warm feelings!
"Listen up… You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me… You can even spit on me. I’ll just laugh that stuff off. But… Good reason or not… Nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!"-Shanks
♠♦♣♥~My Anime List!~♥♣♦♠
Dec 7, 2013 4:56 PM

Aug 2012
Will the People of the Land be negotiating about something with Shiroe or will they ask for some favors?
An all out war scale of conflict wouldn't possibly exist in this series, right?
Dec 7, 2013 4:59 PM

Apr 2012
shitttttttt i'm having curry tonight i'm excited XD

Dec 7, 2013 6:22 PM

Mar 2012
Lol at level 20 dude. This is what I want to see, someone arrogant with low level.

Anyway the King in the OP have make an appearance. At least thing will get exciting in the next few episode.

Also there are thing that can make Shiroe excited too it seems.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 7, 2013 6:25 PM
Mar 2013
Zeally said:
....It seems like Log Horizon won't be a dungeon crawler like SAO was...

oh yes, Log Horizons upcoming arc won't have dungeon crawling that's for sure, but it will sure have something that will appease all the crowd expressing the missing action factor....
Dec 7, 2013 6:52 PM

Oct 2012
Poor Akatsuki she just Henrietta plaything but she was cute in that kimono
Dec 7, 2013 6:58 PM

Feb 2011
Hmmm looks like Log Horizon and the other major guilds might have their hands full soon.
Dec 7, 2013 7:39 PM
Mar 2013
Anyone one else notice that Shiro said something along the lines of this world not being Just Elder Scrolls. Just that Elder Scrolls is the basis.

I found that really intriguing. maybe they arent really stuck in a virtual world ( a la SAO) quite exactly.
Dec 7, 2013 7:53 PM

Oct 2013
lol Shiroe having the guild leaders make all the announcements while he watched from off-stage. Shadow King Villain in Glasses.
Dec 7, 2013 8:08 PM

Oct 2013
Dat Curry Tho
Dec 7, 2013 9:00 PM

Nov 2012
violets said:
lol Shiroe having the guild leaders make all the announcements while he watched from off-stage. Shadow King Villain in Glasses.

Remember he is not part of the Round Table, he just organized the meeting to share his thoughts.
Dec 7, 2013 9:10 PM
Mar 2013
zillafree said:
Anyone one else notice that Shiro said something along the lines of this world not being Just Elder Scrolls. Just that Elder Scrolls is the basis.

I found that really intriguing. maybe they arent really stuck in a virtual world ( a la SAO) quite exactly.

quite hilarious typo there, i love it, been eyeing elder scrolls online if this ever makes me want to MMO again
Dec 7, 2013 9:46 PM

Aug 2012
That curry scene was funny.
Dec 7, 2013 10:11 PM
Nov 2013
Great episode as usual.

I would like to pick up the light novel, anyone knows where should I start? Thanks!
Dec 7, 2013 10:11 PM

Aug 2013
War with the People of the Land huh? OHH I so hope the princess at the end will be forced to marry Shiroe<3 And then Akatsuki will be jelly~ :3
Dec 7, 2013 10:43 PM

Jul 2013
War with the NPCs??? hahahaha LH never fails to amuse me.. and damn who was that old geezer at the end?? their King?? and a new heroine appears.... woooooot!
Dec 7, 2013 11:15 PM
May 2013
Naxrrhid said:
violets said:

Remember he is not part of the Round Table, he just organized the meeting to share his thoughts.

after that he become master mind of RT
Dec 8, 2013 1:06 AM
Oct 2013
joinedforFal said:
Zeally said:
....It seems like Log Horizon won't be a dungeon crawler like SAO was...

oh yes, Log Horizons upcoming arc won't have dungeon crawling that's for sure, but it will sure have something that will appease all the crowd expressing the missing action factor....

Aggre , for those who want some action.. U will get that soon .trust me
5/5 for this episode , im looking forward how the anime will addapt the next chapter
Dec 8, 2013 4:05 AM

Apr 2013
A very relaxing episode. It looks like the NPC's are going to make a move :o

The princess at the end was in the OP with Shiroe and Krusty :D
Dec 8, 2013 5:24 AM
Mar 2013
glasses fidget count: 4

total so far:80

OP/ED's were excluded, and action had to have hand touching the glasses, so random glints were excluded.
Dec 8, 2013 5:33 AM

Jun 2013
Log Horizon, for people who think with their brains instead of their swords ;)
Dec 8, 2013 6:37 AM
Jul 2013
Things went very well for Shiroe.
Dec 8, 2013 7:21 AM

May 2012
I just can't believe how overrated this anime is. How the hell this particular episode got 84% 5/5 votes ? What is so special about it ? Please don't tell me that cosplay or curry thing is what makes this episode good.

Even the best episodes in animes like dead note and SNK barely get such high score.

I think this episode deserve 2 or 2.5/5 at most, but i'll vote 1/5 because I'm really pissed off this insanely overrated anime
Dec 8, 2013 7:28 AM

Feb 2013
it just gets better and better, it looks like they might start a war soon.
Dec 8, 2013 8:44 AM

Oct 2012
thepath said:
I just can't believe how overrated this anime is. How the hell this particular episode got 84% 5/5 votes ? What is so special about it ? Please don't tell me that cosplay or curry thing is what makes this episode good.

Even the best episodes in animes like dead note and SNK barely get such high score.

I think this episode deserve 2 or 2.5/5 at most, but i'll vote 1/5 because I'm really pissed off this insanely overrated anime

Stop being a little bitch about it. Its a good anime and that is what it comes down to. Form your own opinion on it, and it pisses me off that you say its overrated when it isn't even rated high enough. Its rated what? 450.

That is not high at all, and if your going to bash on an anime that is better then sword art and not expect people to get pissed off at you then you have another thing coming. Also I form my opinions and ratings on the anime based off of how good i think the anime is and my opinion on it, dont vote it low just because YOU think its overrated. Grow a pair buddy
Dec 8, 2013 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
So ... are you telling me that those npc can rebel against the players? shit ...
Dec 8, 2013 8:53 AM

Jun 2012
Nice episode. Still remains my favorite of the season.

This show makes me laugh a lot xD

Until next week
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Dec 8, 2013 9:33 AM

Dec 2011
Rundelhaus showed up already, nc nc
Dec 8, 2013 9:58 AM

Oct 2012
Oh my god, that little bit on curry is the funniest thing ever.
Dec 8, 2013 10:50 AM

Nov 2012
Pretty cool episode but I think the kids joining Log Horizon should have been more dramatic, emotional or special. It was more like, "yo bro let us join." "K"

Dec 8, 2013 11:24 AM
Mar 2013
Orevataf said:
Pretty cool episode but I think the kids joining Log Horizon should have been more dramatic, emotional or special. It was more like, "yo bro let us join." "K"

I think it was dramatic enough. Any more would be over doing it.

Blond dude reminds me of him:
http://myanimelist.net/character/1285/Guiche_de_Gramont
Everything from looks to character. Lets see if he will have his cowardice as well.
Dec 8, 2013 11:27 AM

Sep 2008
thepath said:

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple. No one has to explain jack to you.
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Dec 8, 2013 12:56 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode!

Happy for the kids, they finally joined Log Horizon. Shiroe and company will take good care of them :)

The NPCs are making their move eh? I sense delicious developments!
Dec 8, 2013 12:57 PM

Mar 2013
thepath said:

Because I had a smile on the whole way though the episode, a show doesn't have to have loads of action or be serious to be entertaining.

And two can play this game why the hell have you rated trash like freezing 9/10?

Dec 8, 2013 3:28 PM

Jun 2012
"Nice Timing!"
Finally, the best character is introduced.

RaIshtar said:
Dumb question here but I've been searching for a good time now and can't seem to find the answer. Will the second half air this Winter or later ? Thanks in advance ^^

If the second half weren't airing in winter it'd probably be split into a Log Horizon Season 2 page, I believe it was announced to be a 2-cour Anime so it can be assumed there will be no wait.
Dec 8, 2013 4:34 PM

Jul 2012
Aaah we finally see Raynesia, the lazy bones princess. I love her character. I hope they do her justice in the anime. And her interactions w/ a certain bespectacled gentleman (no, not the one you guys are thinking of) is so shoujo manga-ish it's actually refreshing.

And the curry bit was added in the adaptation but it was still enjoyable.

Oh, and Rudie (Rundelhaus) you lovable, gullible chap you. I'm glad he already made an appearance. Usually a character like him tends to be annoying but Touno sensei does it again and makes him quite likable.
swordstriker21Dec 8, 2013 4:38 PM
Dec 8, 2013 5:50 PM

Jun 2013
Not my favorite episode but still a decent episode

Need more Akatsuki! :)
Dec 8, 2013 5:57 PM
Aug 2012
modestfiend said:

OP/ED's were excluded, and action had to have hand touching the glasses, so random glints were excluded.

XD plz keep tracking this
Dec 8, 2013 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
Ahhh, nice episode, they're taking a break after that battle for akihabara..

Now the next one, Lady lenessia huh, she looks like the girl who shiroe admires...

And the people of the land is moving, I hope it's not war..
Dec 8, 2013 7:00 PM

Aug 2013
modestfiend said:

LMAO I can't believe you actually went back and watched all episodes just to count all the glasses lift XD!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 8, 2013 9:05 PM
Nov 2013
thepath said:

lol you're funny. now gtfo and watch your sword sex online.
this anime is for people with brain.
Dec 9, 2013 1:21 AM

May 2012
Newhopes said:
thepath said:

Because I had a smile on the whole way though the episode, a show doesn't have to have loads of action or be serious to be entertaining.

And two can play this game why the hell have you rated trash like freezing 9/10?

You didn't watch freezing vibration according to your list. The second season is more darker and serious than 1st season. I rate 9/10 because I enjoyed it, better than childish anime with no drama like log horizon.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2013

190 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 11:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.