Forums
New
Dec 6, 2013 12:26 AM
Jan 2011
Who does he choose?
Dec 6, 2013 12:39 AM

Dec 2012
Nobody.

It ends in the most retarded way, at least both of the girls slap him for his idiocy.

Edit: Nvm. I thought this was the anime sub forum.
Dec 23, 2013 12:51 PM
Nov 2007
From the reviews and summaries I was able to translate, it looks like Akiharu still picks Nobody at the end, but for a better reason this time.

Saturday... Night's Alright!
Mar 7, 2014 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
worldliner_ai said:
From the reviews and summaries I was able to translate, it looks like Akiharu still picks Nobody at the end, but for a better reason this time.

I would like to see that as an anime.....Tho im not a big fan of his choice the authour could just say he choose one of the girls when he finished the school.
Mar 11, 2014 12:02 AM
Nov 2007
MrEpicMichael said:
I would like to see that as an anime.....Tho im not a big fan of his choice the authour could just say he choose one of the girls when he finished the school.

I don't think there is barely any interest for another season. The bad ending pretty much erased its fanbase and this series is quietly forgotten. The amazon.jp reviews are all bad for the last volume (Mostly 1-stars and 3-stars at the most).

Personally, I think the author bailed out on this series. He kind of mentioned in the afterword that the story was going to get too complicated so instead of addressing those problems, he came up with a open and abrupt ending and moved onto another series. Not a good way to make fans happy.
Saturday... Night's Alright!
Jun 13, 2014 7:54 AM
Jan 2014
I have to agree, the author kinda chose the easy way out.... :(
This anime was easily forgotten because it was so generic, don't get me wrong, i like this anime but I only remembered it because i have it on blue ray.
Nov 15, 2020 9:47 AM
Aug 2020

I saw the anime today and thought the end was already mega stupid but thought good it should be an advertisement for the LN but that the author builds such an ending I find it mega weak and especially sry that ik it says unimaginative and you postpone responsibility So the reader really that makes me even mega angry. If I write an LN then I make a reasonable ending and write at least that he does not choose anything but he remains friends with you for these and the reasons. It's a dissatisfied ending but an ending. Or you wrote that it is Garkeine von the people but who is completely different But sry ik just find DEn anime although it is good as a waste of time after I've read the LN. Sad. (ps am really angry)
Jun 3, 2022 2:51 AM
Nov 2019
I know making a LN is hard and all, but "It's up to your imagination" my ass
Aug 7, 2023 8:43 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
If I wanted to rely on my imagination, I wouldn't buy a fucking novel. We pay for YOUR imagination on paper, not for you to tell us to use ours. This type of bullshit is why I'm starting to lean to wards laws allowing people to get a full refund on light novels that do not end conclusively. Call this a romance but have no romantic conclusion? That's false fucking advertising.
Nov 21, 2023 9:43 AM

May 2011
Reply to Lolicon
If I wanted to rely on my imagination, I wouldn't buy a fucking novel. We pay for YOUR imagination on paper, not for you to tell us to use ours. This type of bullshit is why I'm starting to lean to wards laws allowing people to get a full refund on light novels that do not end conclusively. Call this a romance but have no romantic conclusion? That's false fucking advertising.
@Lolicon

I just finished the anime, and I really wanted to know if the light novels are worth a read... It's really sad how inconclusive and poorly written endings are becoming the norm :/ I 100% agree on what you said about the romance, so many manga, anime, light novels etc. are what I like to call "romance baiting" the viewer without there being any kind of satisfying conclusion... And I hate that more than anything!
~Otaku for 15 years~
Nov 21, 2023 9:43 AM

May 2011
Reply to Lolicon
@Lolicon

I just finished the anime, and I really wanted to know if the light novels are worth a read... It's really sad how inconclusive and poorly written endings are becoming the norm :/ I 100% agree on what you said about the romance, so many manga, anime, light novels etc. are what I like to call "romance baiting" the viewer without there being any kind of satisfying conclusion... And I hate that more than anything!
~Otaku for 15 years~

More topics from this board

» Ladies VS Butler!!

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jul 28, 2012

1 by Soshinra »»
Jul 29, 2012 5:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.