Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 15, 2016 5:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Begins the second bout. Who will win? I think the answer is too obvious ... will win the audience, yes, you.

--
Empieza el segundo combate. ¿Quién ganará? Creo que la respuesta es demasiado obvia... ganará el espectador, sí, tú.
Jun 28, 2016 9:28 AM

May 2013
Lol Data boy shouldn't be talking to Gama like that with his fight so disappointing in comparison haha.

Ew, so Nonon faked her kiddish voice like that the whole time? Leave those "kid gloves" off then. I hate fake bitches talking a certain way to sound "cute" >.>

Senketsu's evolution is too quick. Unappealing, but w/e. Something is def coming...
Jul 28, 2016 5:43 PM

Aug 2014
I dont like it when i can easily predict the outcome of the fight, also those secret hidden powers feel more like an asspull lol.
Anyway great animation.

Good Episode.
Sep 16, 2016 12:30 AM

Jan 2013
lolll at Houka typing all over his body in awkward poses. that shit was funny. I thought it was stereotypical/cliche though when that music elite 4 girl said "the only thing this is missing is your screams" with a whole yuno gasai face haha. there always seems to be a deus ex machina in the form of a newly developed power or resolve last minute from ryuuko/senketsu saving the day though. Im not really that worried about the outcomes of each fight as I feel that I know she's going to win in the end anyway. i still think its cool fight scenes with great animation and its funny how they kinda seem to make fun tropes in other common shounens.
dextronautSep 16, 2016 12:38 AM
Mar 13, 2017 6:44 PM

Dec 2012
All of this was a little too convenient. I was wondering just last episode if there would be more uniform transformations, didn't expect another one so soon, haha.

I'm really liking Queen Satsuki more and more with each passing episode. By the end of the show, she just might get added to my favorite characters list.

I'm interested to see how the development between Mtoi and Nudist Beach unfolds... still can't believe that's their name hahaha :')
Aug 8, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2015
I'm not that much of a fan of these fights compared to anything previously, all the power ups feel quite convenient, although Nudist Beach seems worried about that so this might be part of the plot.
Oct 31, 2017 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
A tech suit and a speaker suit, well okay then. Not something I expected.

Ryuko flying was cool too.
Feb 18, 2018 11:44 PM

Aug 2017
I don't like Houka's fight but his outfit is cool. Nonon is crazy lol. 3/5
NurguburuFeb 18, 2018 11:51 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 13, 2018 12:23 AM

Nov 2017
Nonon is a pretty cool character, wasn’t a huge fan of her transformation, but the fight was awesome so far! Mako is still ultra funny and adorable
Aug 24, 2018 2:58 PM

Nov 2016
Even two backstories this episode, cool.

Fights and soundtrack were dope too, but it seems like next episode is going to be even more interesting.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 24, 2018 11:04 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! Already two fights happening in one episode! Other Anime's would extend to 3-5 episodes just to move to another one!

Already had backstory for Nonon and Inumata!! Satsuki already knew what she wanted way back then.

More action! Let's go!
Nov 16, 2018 11:25 AM
Oct 2017
Daw11 said:
I'm starting to think that nudist beach is the real enemy.

That might be the case :3
Wtf are Satsuki and co doing then?
Aug 13, 2019 12:33 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I wasn't expecting one of the elite four to lose that quickly, hilarious how the h4xor was running his fingers through his body-embedded keyboards, making him look like he's trying to rip that itchy bone. I gotta say, this girl has had the lamest display so far, and Matoi's new form is just rocking solid. The best one so far.
Apr 6, 2020 9:34 PM

Sep 2018
Houka is so hilarious lol he looks stupid while typing something on his body haha
May 8, 2020 12:01 PM
Feb 2016
I'm another 5 eps in and this show doesn't seem to be learning from it's mistakes. I regret ever picking this trash heap of a show up

She defeated the guy with the multiple eyes by covering one of his many eyes... Which doesn't make any sense. He then shuts his eyes close helping him heighten not his other senses in less than a day,but having mastered them so well he wipes the floor with Ryuuko giving her the chance to escape,again(lost count at this point)

She then encounters the big guy in Ep 8 and for whatever reason he decides to help her and conviently has people attack him making sure that Ryuuko is aware of his powers. Then there is the flashback of how he met Satsuki and she gives a bullshit reason for why she isn't a tyrant like all the other spoiled rich kids

And then ep 9 consists of her fighting the elite 4 starting with the big guy. She isn't able to damage him from the outside and gets beaten relentlessly. Senketsu then comes up with the ingenious idea of attacking him from the inside... Which should have been already clear to her when the big guy literally told her he has to attack him from the inside in order to damage him. Don't know why the show is treating the viewers like idiots

Instead of taking the scissors with her she decides to leave it behind and suddenly transforms in to some sharp object and cuts him from inside... This is literal shounen tier power up during battle. Not too mention that the guy from the nudist club was ready to intervene and save her when things get bad(the plot device which gets used almost every episode).

Ep 10 consists of her fighting the guy with the glasses who had the almost exact same powers as the guy with the countless eyes (the author got lazy apparently) and is able to see, process and evade her attacks by using his tech equipment. Don't really know why they went with the "just random attacks" angle when she ultimately defeats him by blocking his view(just like she did with the eye guy).

Then the pink haired girl arrives with some weird music ability making destructive soundwave(makes me wonder why Ryuuko ear drums haven't bursted) and destroyes the whole stadium causing Ryuuko to evolve fucking again and literally saying "Senketsu can do everything" essentially confirming it ridiculous OP shounen Powers like the Ninetails and super Saiyan shit.
Sep 1, 2020 8:45 PM
Jul 2020
Yo what’s up with the screen on the arena changing in size and display being black and green and just changing to hd in color then back to black and green?
Oct 20, 2020 10:57 PM

Aug 2018
Well that was a waste of 3 star elite fighter known as Houka, did not expect him to forefeit but rather putting up at least some kind of fight, I just don't know this made 3 stars look like a joke, hopefully upcoming opponents will be a better challenge for Ryuuko.
Mar 9, 2021 11:33 PM

Oct 2016
Makes sense that Inumuta lost fairly easily, he's not really much of a fighter and his 3 star uniform isn't best suited for fighting either. I like how they just start sitting with Mako after they lost lmao, I assume Nonon is next to sit with them.

Damn, Senketsu Gale is pretty dope though. I wonder what Nudist Beach's goals are.
Jun 26, 2021 1:06 PM

Jan 2020
With the way last episode was set up, I assumed it would be one battle per episode but I'm actually quite happy with this lol. I can't believe we're already this far in through all the elites. It makes me wonder if ryuko will actually reach satsuki soon.

It's also cool how for each elite, we get to see a flashback for how they met satsuki and all. It's a nice little addition to each fight

Nov 16, 2021 10:02 AM

May 2020
Fight with Inumuta ended pretty quickly, courtesy of him forfeiting the bout.

But Nonon surely doesn't know how to hold back, another good one.
Apr 12, 2022 12:35 AM

May 2020
The Devas don't seem to be posing too much of a challenge to be honest. And for all of Nonon's posturing, spamming missiles and laser beams seems to be the entirety of her skillset, along with a few shots of sonic weapons. Also she's very annoying.

Also, Satsuki's been planning world domination since what ? Age 5 ? Insane and very dedicated, she is.

Also a bit annoyed by Ryuuko getting seemingly random power-ups out of nowhere. It's not exactly out of the left-field, since they do mention that Senketsu is evolving but it just seems a little too convenient that Senketsu is doing it right when she's about to have her ass handed to her. Also, I do wonder if absorbing the Life Fibers is making Senketsu stronger ? I just wish they explained that a little better.
TitanInsaneApr 12, 2022 12:43 AM
Nov 29, 2022 12:37 AM
Jun 2021
SO MUCH HAPPENS DAWG ITS ALL GOOOOOOOD
Dec 7, 2023 7:19 PM

Nov 2023
Well, that battle ended quickly!
Jan 20, 12:02 AM

Dec 2022
this is the first anime i have ever not had time to be able to comment on after episodes like the serial commenter that i am therefore i am forced to conclude this is the best anime ever made
Mar 10, 11:05 PM

Apr 2023
oh shes so awesome..................................................... i love her like stupid music blimp outfit(?) and her like bone suit and how she just stops mid fight to have like yuri flashbacks with satuki this is awesome also i was WONDERING when that other chic would show up i see it in the preview
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

368 by Nopillows25 »»
Yesterday, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

447 by Nopillows25 »»
Yesterday, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

392 by Nopillows25 »»
Yesterday, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

878 by Nopillows25 »»
Yesterday, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.