Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2013 9:09 PM

Jun 2013
whitehairgirls said:
Shimohi said:
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this episode was really poorly executed.

All of their episodes are poor written and executed. But that is what makes it fun. Sunrise knows how ridiculous they are being with these train wreck scripts. All that it matters is it still is very entertaining to watch.

Yeah, no. Sunrise wouldn't put something out that they thought was poorly written and a "trainwreck."
This makes no sense in any shape or form for them, as a company, to do.
This anime is not nearly the "trainwreck" that some people on this website seem to think.
Dec 5, 2013 9:10 PM

Dec 2011
AlexTheRiot said:
whitehairgirls said:

Because there are idiots here who think Shoko is at fault lol.

Ah the old 'they don't see it the way I do, so they're idiots'.. I think you're the one that needs to get off your high horse..

Actually no I do not. I have given plenty of reasons on why Shoko betrayed Haruto. Everything was going against his way and she had no time to sit around and ask him more questions. I can understand why people might hate/dislike her for doing such a thing, but saying it is UNREASONABLE is just completely idiotic.
Dec 5, 2013 9:11 PM

Jan 2012
whitehairgirls said:
Esura said:
whitehairgirls said:
Esura said:
KanameFujiwara said:
Can anyone really blame Shouko? She was out of the loop. She was given limited information. From her point of view, the lies that those Magius made up might as well be the truth. I can understand her and truth be told, her reaction is absolutely reasonable.

TQ

No it wasn't reasonable at all. She sold out people who was protecting her for ARUS who killed up students right in front of her face with no remorse and she fell for a fake demand from them. Honestly, I hope Akira or someone sock her ass a few times.

No it is completely reasonable. She found out Haruto has been lying to her this entire time. She thinks Haruto is behind those people dying from their runes being absorbed. She was in a DESPERATE situation and that was really her only way to save the people on board the ship. Not to mention with everything going on, she can't think straight and fell for the easy bait. She acted like how any other human would in her position. Get off your high horse.

She never asked them if he was! She only asked if she knew about all that which he didn't deny. She jumped to conclusions too fast without asking more details. Most people would inquire about that more before they start needlessly doing reckless shit. Let's not forget about the fact that Haruto and the others were helping them escape and protecting them as they left. She probably would've died had it not been for Akira.

Again she was in a desperate situation. Not everyone can be as cool as L-elf in these hectic situations. Also he just came back alive after being shot in the heart. He forgot about the cave. So she thinks this isn't the Haruto she has known her entire life.

It's not about being abnormally calm as L-Elf, its the fact that she risk a close friend's life because he forgot a memory? Not going to ask what the hell is a Phantom or ask what are they? Or maybe not follow suit with the mob and maybe thought about that demand more since she had no legs to stand on in that demand since they had the full force on them and there is literally no reason they need her alive. Just before Akira saved her the ARUS president dude told the soldier to kill all of them so I don't get why she went along with that shit from them. People under desperate situations aren't completely devoid of reasoning you know.
Dec 5, 2013 9:12 PM

Dec 2011
ex_necross said:
whitehairgirls said:
Shimohi said:

All of their episodes are poor written and executed. But that is what makes it fun. Sunrise knows how ridiculous they are being with these train wreck scripts. All that it matters is it still is very entertaining to watch.

Yeah, no. Sunrise wouldn't put something out that they thought was poorly written and a "trainwreck."
This anime is not nearly the "trainwreck" that some people on this website seem to think.

Nah I actually believe that they did that on purpose. It made the show more entertaining and random.
Dec 5, 2013 9:13 PM
Dec 2013
If there are two things Sunrise is good at is genocide scenes and mecha fights
Dec 5, 2013 9:13 PM

Jun 2008
I Will never like the "Liar revealed" cliche, and this episode multiplied that cliche by thousands...

RIP Inuzuka Kyuma.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 5, 2013 9:14 PM

Jun 2013
whitehairgirls said:
ex_necross said:
whitehairgirls said:
Shimohi said:

Nah I actually believe that they did that on purpose. It made the show more entertaining and random.

The other dude was implying that the company published something that they thought was going to be a trainwreck. This is absolutely ridiculous and he should feel bad for his idiocy.

Nevermind, it was you who said it. You should feel bad for your idiocy.
ex_necrossDec 5, 2013 9:18 PM
Dec 5, 2013 9:16 PM
Oct 2010
whitehairgirls said:
ex_necross said:
whitehairgirls said:
Shimohi said:

Yeah, entertainment factor looked like the priority from since S1. It's like Code Geass R2 vs R1, R1 had its crazy moments but for the most part they kept everything together. R2 on the other hand went off the deep end but it did have the entertainment factor going for it so people still liked it.
Dec 5, 2013 9:18 PM

Dec 2011
Esura said:

It's not about being abnormally calm as L-Elf, its the fact that she risk a close friend's life because he forgot a memory? Not going to ask what the hell is a Phantom or ask what are they? Or maybe not follow suit with the mob and maybe thought about that demand more since she had no legs to stand on in that demand since they had the full force on them and there is literally no reason they need her alive. Just before Akira saved her the ARUS president dude told the soldier to kill all of them so I don't get why she went along with that shit from them. People under desperate situations aren't completely devoid of reasoning you know.

People can do stupid shit in tense situations. Watch this video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybf6ykBbiTE. Any "calm" person would just close the box. But she panicked and made the situation worse by throwing the box in the air. You can't think logically in these situations. Also Akira saving them has nothing to do with this. She probably thinks Haruto is the cause of this, hence why she only gave him up.
Dec 5, 2013 9:18 PM

Jan 2012
I can understand that one girl acting on impulse seeing her dad die in front of her face and not really having too much of a close relationship with the pilots but man Shoko was on some other tier level of stupid. Sad because she was one of my favorite characters too.
Dec 5, 2013 9:20 PM

Aug 2012
whitehairgirls said:
AlexTheRiot said:
whitehairgirls said:

Ah the old 'they don't see it the way I do, so they're idiots'.. I think you're the one that needs to get off your high horse..

Actually no I do not. I have given plenty of reasons on why Shoko betrayed Haruto. Everything was going against his way and she had no time to sit around and ask him more questions. I can understand why people might hate/dislike her for doing such a thing, but saying it is UNREASONABLE is just completely idiotic.
But you didn't just say that it's idiotic to deem her response unreasonable, you said everyone that thinks she's at fault is an idiot. That's what makes you seem like the douche here. There have been plenty of reasons given that argue she was at fault.

It isn't that she didn't have the time, it's that she didn't have the mental fortitude to control her emotions or trust in her soldiers. These are things a leader needs. It makes you think she's been sitting around twiddling her thumbs this whole time instead of trying to grow into the leader she stepped up to be.

And again, you can't tell me she had NO TIME whatsoever to interrogate Haruto further. With how she's supposed to feel about him, you'd think she'd fight for it a little more hoping that it wasn't true, or, and I know this is crazy but, putting a little bit of trust in her closest friend that she supposedly loves.

ex_necross said:

The other dude was implying that the company published something that they thought was going to be a trainwreck. This is absolutely ridiculous and he should feel bad for his idiocy.

Probably the greatest use of the edit function I've ever seen.
AlexTheRiotDec 5, 2013 9:24 PM
Dec 5, 2013 9:26 PM

Jan 2012
whitehairgirls said:
Esura said:

People can do stupid shit in tense situations. Watch this video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybf6ykBbiTE. Any "calm" person would just close the box. But she panicked and made the situation worse by throwing the box in the air. You can't think logically in these situations. Also Akira saving them has nothing to do with this. She probably thinks Haruto is the cause of this, hence why she only gave him up.

Akira saving them has everything to do with it. She's one of them, hell after they shuttled off Haruto she asked all of them, including Akira to surrender. She was giving them all up.

But even as an aside from this, did anyone, aside from the president who's in cahoots with the Magius, think after seeing that Saki video and after shooting the first kid who did not get up afterwards that hmmmmm all these kids might not be immortal? That's stupidity on a whole 'nother level. They systematically slaughtered a bunch of children without so much as a question.
Dec 5, 2013 9:26 PM

Dec 2011
AlexTheRiot said:
whitehairgirls said:
AlexTheRiot said:
whitehairgirls said:

But you didn't just say that it's idiotic to deem her response unreasonable, you said everyone that thinks she's at fault is an idiot. That's what makes you seem like the douche here. There have been plenty of reasons given that argue she was at fault.

It isn't that she didn't have the time, it's that she didn't have the mental fortitude to control her emotions or trust in her soldiers. These are things a leader needs. It makes you think she's been sitting around twiddling her thumbs this whole time instead of trying to grow into the leader she stepped up to be.

And again, you can't tell me she had NO TIME whatsoever to interrogate Haruto further. With how she's supposed to feel about him, you'd think she'd fight for it a little more hoping that it wasn't true, or, and I know this is crazy but, putting a little bit of trust in her closest friend that she supposedly loves.

Okay I shouldn't have called everyone an idiot for thinking she was at fault. I was just venting at people who didn't see it through her perspective.

Yeah it is crazy. The lover that has been lying to your face the entire time, one who just magically revived from a gunshot to the heart, and forgot an important childhood memory. I don't know how much trust you put on your friends/lovers, but I know I would have probably reacted like her.
Dec 5, 2013 9:29 PM

Dec 2011
ex_necross said:

You are kidding yourself if you think that Sunrise didn't know their plot was a train wreck. They made it obvious with certain episodes from the first season. Not all train wrecks aren't bad.
Dec 5, 2013 9:31 PM

Jan 2012
whitehairgirls said:
AlexTheRiot said:
whitehairgirls said:
AlexTheRiot said:
whitehairgirls said:

Okay I shouldn't have called everyone an idiot for thinking she was at fault. I was just venting at people who didn't see it through her perspective.

Yeah it is crazy. The lover that has been lying to your face the entire time, one who just magically revived from a gunshot to the heart, and forgot an important childhood memory. I don't know how much trust you put on your friends/lovers, but I know I would have probably reacted like her.

The lover that saved her life on countless times, the lover that didn't feed on her like those videos shown, the lover that came to their aid when they made the fake distress. Yeah, lets sell him out. That's fucked up. People usually don't go selling out loved ones in the matter of a half an hour without getting their facts straight.
Dec 5, 2013 9:33 PM

Aug 2011
Just watched the episode. I need some emotional support now. XD

The mass killing scene was especially difficult to watch. HarutoxShouko is pretty much impossible now. At least Saki still wants his D, amirite?

Haruto's screaming at the end gave me goosebumps.

R.I.P Inuzuka.
CrimsonPhantomDec 5, 2013 9:37 PM
Dec 5, 2013 9:35 PM

Dec 2011
Esura said:

The lover that saved her life on countless times, the lover that didn't feed on her like those videos shown, the lover that came to their aid when they made the fake distress. Yeah, lets sell him out. That's fucked up. People usually don't go selling out loved ones in the matter of a half an hour without getting their facts straight.

The lover that got most of New Jior killed because he was too much of a pussy to actually tell the LEADER what was going on? None of this would have happened if he told her from the start. But no he declared himself a monster and just wanted to protect her by lying to her.
Dec 5, 2013 9:41 PM

Mar 2012
This is a cost of a lie. Countless body used to pay it.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 5, 2013 9:42 PM

Jan 2012
whitehairgirls said:
Esura said:

The lover that got most of New Jior killed because he was too much of a pussy to actually tell the LEADER what was going on? None of this would have happened if he told her from the start. But no he declared himself a monster and just wanted to protect her by lying to her.

The outcome wouldn't of changed had she knew or not, since everyone died because of the Magius' schemes although maybe she wouldn't of shuttled him and L-Elf out though. The rest couldn't ever know because they would've reacted just the same. Do you remember how that other girl reacted and treated Haruto when she found out he healed his face? The other regular students would've been that much worse.
Dec 5, 2013 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
AlexTheRiot said:
whitehairgirls said:

Ah the old 'they don't see it the way I do, so they're idiots'.. I think you're the one that needs to get off your high horse.
Esclair said:
Shoko didn't betray Haruto. Haruto failed to remember the cave memory, which caused Shoko to think the current Haruto is monster that bodyjacked Haruto. Hence why she said the Haruto that she knew is dead.

Well the lazy and convenient writing isn't Shoko's fault, but does their entire relaitonship hang on that one memory. Like I said, she didn't even give him the slightest chance to explain anything. Makes it seem like her feelings for him weren't all that strong.

She gave him PLENTY of time to explain himself. During the conference, the one thing he ends up saying is that he knew about the phantom ship, which basically accidentally makes everyone thing the Dorssia footage is true. Shoko still stood by him, and rallied everyone to escape and pilots to fight. Even when her entire ship turned against her she was still on Haruto's side.

Even after Haruto came back from life Shoko, while shocked, wanted him to explain , yet he basically offered no explanations except some words that only serve to reaffirm the fake accusations of the footage. It's only when he can't remember that memory does Shoko really believe that he's a monster, because he has given her anything to work with, as the footage is just too convincing. It even explains why the Valvrave pilots might be protecting the JIOR students (as food sources).
Dec 5, 2013 9:52 PM
Oct 2010
whitehairgirls said:
Esura said:

Has haruto ever lied to her? Because omission isn't lying. Either way this situation really isn't his fault, he only just found out the truth himself. The only thing he kept from her was the vampire business but considering the situation it wouldn't have made much of a difference to tell her right away.

They didn't anticipate that the Council would make their existence known and create a situation where the vampire power could be used against them politically.
Dec 5, 2013 9:59 PM

Jan 2013
The ending was pretty epic but what a spetacular trainwreck.
Dec 5, 2013 10:04 PM
May 2013
Ah humanity... Once again proven to be a bunch of dumb, panicky, belligerent animals.

Funny how no one (unless I missed a post) trashed on L-Elf for being so useless for 2 episodes.
ExblasterDec 5, 2013 10:07 PM
Dec 5, 2013 10:05 PM
Oct 2010
^ I assumed they deliberately did that to give other people time in the spotlight haha.
Dec 5, 2013 10:07 PM
May 2012
How could Kyuuma died like this?! I thought his Valvrave wouldn't kill him!
Dec 5, 2013 10:09 PM
Sep 2012
I always knew that Valvrave couldn't stay away from full-retard for long. I'm actually surprised that it was as decent as it was for the last several episodes.
Dec 5, 2013 10:10 PM
Oct 2011
AlexTheRiot said:
Didn't even try to let him explain a damn thing
He didn't even attempt to explain anything, he just uttered some nonsentences while making wimpy expressions, in usual pussy Haruto fashion.

But yeah, believing they'd give them amnesty after claiming they were all monsters and killing numerous students... lol. The "but we're human!" excuse doesn't make it make more sense, either. It was just drama for the sake of drama, regardless of the logic of the situation.
Dec 5, 2013 10:15 PM
May 2012
So, the Guilty Crown betrayal was needed though and not THAT many kids died.

This...this though, went too far. How many students could have even survived that onto 3 ships!?

That's just fucking great.
Dec 5, 2013 10:17 PM
Jul 2012
All that bloodshed... Noble sacrifice from Inuzuka but now they're down 2 Valvraves with Saki still kidnapped. Hopefully L-Elf pulls himself together soon to restore order and lead his nation to victory.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 5, 2013 10:21 PM

Sep 2012
Holy shit this episode was really intense, especially for Valvrave.

bastek66 said:
Who put Iori's father, scientists and Arus' reporter girl into Runes sucking machines?
Dec 5, 2013 10:24 PM
May 2012
bastek66 said:
Who put Iori's father, scientists and Arus' reporter girl into Runes sucking machines?

Yeah, seriously?! How the hell did that happened?!
Dec 5, 2013 10:24 PM

Jun 2007
Ever since the start of the series, my thoughts of it has always been teetering between thinking it's pure genius to thinking it's some grandiose parody that was going way over its head. So I think I finally had the epiphany after this episode. The writing is pure genius, or rather, I should say the manipulation of the plot and character development for these sort of situations, is pure genius.

Taking everything into perspective, I don't blame Shouko for what she did; actually, I was very happy with it and I like her even more for her reaction. Otherwise, Haruto's first response to the Phantoms being "Why is it here?", despite being a completely natural and expected response, was the absolute worst thing to say, which didn't help the situation any, but I still think that a massacre was already predestined and Haruto actually telling the truth would not have changed anything. It's amazing how having the wrong reaction or Haruto just happening to forget the cave incident with Shouko changed so many of the outcomes; I guess now I have an inkling of what kind of storm is going on in L-Elf's head when he's mapping out strategic outcomes. But, the aforementioned can be said for the full run of this series.

If I had to make a wild prediction at this point, I'll take a shot in the dark and say that Haruto will die, and at some point Shouko will become a pilot/holy spirit in his stead.
Dec 5, 2013 10:27 PM
Oct 2010
BlueBusterJeff said:
bastek66 said:

Yeah, seriously?! How the hell did that happened?!

The ARUS soldiers did.
Dec 5, 2013 10:27 PM
May 2012
So, according to episode preview:-

skudoops said:
The ARUS soldiers did.

Well, that would've explained (I mean they never shown the 'actual' outcome, talk about done this OFF-SCREEN) how can this be at the end of ep12 where President of Arus & Dorssian face each other! Yup, I was right, guys! They're now enemies towards Valvrave!

THE WORST HAS COME....
JafriZinDec 5, 2013 10:39 PM
Dec 5, 2013 10:45 PM
Apr 2011
Shoko's a real shmuck for selling out Haruto.
Haruto's a real pussy for not trying to explain himself a little better.
Dorssians and ARUSians are a bunch of gigantic dicks.
L-Elf is a gigantic lump of uselessness at this point.

This is an absolute mess and it's wonderful.

RIP Inuzuka, you were best girl 100%
Dec 5, 2013 10:49 PM
Dec 2013
Man, what a bloodbath episode. So anoying when this shit happens. Just cause anime humans are stupid as hell. Like some other ppl has said, i bet everything was setup from the start. They reacted to everything way to fast and looked preplanned.

Kjeldoran said:

If I had to make a wild prediction at this point, I'll take a shot in the dark and say that Haruto will die, and at some point Shouko will become a pilot/holy spirit in his stead.

Haruto rly needs to die, he's such a bitch and this whould be a cool way to do it. Shouko is gonna seek out to redeem herself for betraying Haruto after finding out everything and how Haruto only wanted to protect her.
Dec 5, 2013 10:52 PM
May 2012
Pedarsen said:
Haruto rly needs to die, he's such a bitch and this whould be a cool way to do it.

STOP SAYING THAT! Why you guys want him to die?! you thought that he's trying to pull off Shuu Ouma or something because he's such an incompetent?! I rather put rage againts with those fucking Dorssians & Arussians (besides Magius, Q-vier or whoever) with a things like this!

steviePOPO said:
Dorssians and ARUSians are a bunch of gigantic dicks.
L-Elf is a gigantic lump of uselessness at this point.

Yeah, I blame those fuckin assholes who turn out like this!! ROT IN HELL!!
JafriZinDec 5, 2013 10:57 PM
Dec 5, 2013 11:01 PM

Jan 2011
this episode was fucked.. everyone losing their shit,you would think after a couple of dozen people killed the ARUSians would notice *hey they aren't coming back to life?..* then again rational thinking was non-existence in this episode for many reasons.

honestly though this episode just fuels my rage for seeing Dorssia get destroyed
Dec 5, 2013 11:02 PM

Oct 2008
Oh boy... I've seen some mecha and stuff but this is getting rather crazy.
Dec 5, 2013 11:07 PM

Sep 2013
Dorssia really turned the tables.

A Genocide and now Haruto's memories are vanishing :(

Fuck you Shoko, but I understand her position.

So they can die... poor Inuzuka :(
Dec 5, 2013 11:07 PM
Oct 2010
katsu044 said:
this episode was fucked.. everyone losing their shit,you would think after a couple of dozen people killed the ARUSians would notice *hey they aren't coming back to life?..* then again rational thinking was non-existence in this episode for many reasons.

honestly though this episode just fuels my rage for seeing Dorssia get destroyed

The ARUS military there planned to kill everyone from the get go. The reason Dorussia exposed Rukino was to give ARUS a justifiable excuse to kill everyone on Module 77.
Dec 5, 2013 11:08 PM
Jan 2011
Esura said:
KanameFujiwara said:
Can anyone really blame Shouko? She was out of the loop. She was given limited information. From her point of view, the lies that those Magius made up might as well be the truth. I can understand her and truth be told, her reaction is absolutely reasonable.

TQ

No it wasn't reasonable at all. She sold out people who was protecting her for ARUS who killed up students right in front of her face with no remorse and she fell for a fake demand from them. Honestly, I hope Akira or someone sock her ass a few times.

You know what, you're right maybe Akira should sock Shouko out. But hey why stop there? What about Haruto? What about L-elf? They aren't exactly call out too much- L-elf for grieving and Haruto for being a horrible orator. But where not going to do that because we understand them so give that same level of understanding to Shouko as well. Give her a break...

TQ
Dec 5, 2013 11:11 PM
Jan 2011
BlueBusterJeff said:
whitehairgirls said:
If you want to rage your anger, put it towards Magius, Cain, Dorssian and Arus president. I know I can't wait for the end of these series when Haruto and crew wipes them out in satisfactory fashion.

That's exactly what I just said! I'm with you!

SERIOUSLY, NOBODY AGREES WITH ME ABOUT THIS?! REALLY?! I'M REALLY REALLY UBER PISSED RIGHT NOW!

After every single episodes, why is nobody gives a shit about my thoughts all of this? I'm about to bitchslap myself in a face repeatedly right now, did you hear!?

I agree with you if that means anything.

TQ
Dec 5, 2013 11:17 PM

Jun 2009
whitehairgirls said:
Amarrez said:
Shoko is a horrible leader who would prefer to entrust her life to the soldiers that are currently killing all her friends instead of the mech pilots she has known for years who have defended her life countless times.

Stupid wench.

No you are just overreacting. She just found out Haruto has been lying to her face the ENTIRE time. She also thinks that the people whose runes were absorbed was done by Haruto and the others. The way she acted was how any other humans would have reacted in that situation. You know everything that is going on, she does not. If you want to rage your anger, put it towards Magius, Cain, Dorssian and Arus president. I know I can't wait for the end of these series when Haruto and crew wipes them out in satisfactory fashion.

well how should haruto have told her then /// sorry shouko I turned into a bloodsucker will I saved your lives !!

Even if she was a lil confused at the moment the real enemies where damn clear since long ago - their is no reason too sell out your best friends too someone who not just tried too kill you more then once but also has broken the promise of savety beforE RIGHT

REALLY HOW SILLY CAN U BE
Dec 5, 2013 11:20 PM

Sep 2012
As the title says it "THE PRICE OF LIES". I expect nothing less than total hell and a lot of blood shed, with a lot of negative emotions and broken trust thrown in, mixed with intrigues.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 5, 2013 11:21 PM

Feb 2011
Damn! this episode is sure depressing, Dorssian took the chance and frame them as monsters. Massacre everywhere. Inuzuka sacrifice his life just to save L-elf and Haruto :( and the betrayal =.=

By the way, the insert song sounds familiar to me. sounds like Yuuka Nanri
Dec 5, 2013 11:21 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, just damn.... This episode, just really... I don't know what to say here. Everything in here was crazy. They have been exposed to the public, a killing spree massacre in the school, Shoko sold everyone out, and that emotional ost impact song when Inuzuka made his last stand. I got to admit that Haruto true feelings about Shoko kind of teared me up a bit, despite that I don't like her that much. Well I want to see her regret for betraying everyone, including Haruto.

The fact that this season is much more better then season 1, let's see how the next episode will look like and be the same like this one.

Dec 5, 2013 11:25 PM

Jan 2011
skudoops said:
katsu044 said:

The ARUS military there planned to kill everyone from the get go. The reason Dorussia exposed Rukino was to give ARUS a justifiable excuse to kill everyone on Module 77.
i must of missed that guess that explains why they were all packing so much heat to almost wipe out the whole Module
Dec 5, 2013 11:30 PM
Jan 2013
Hirieoshi said:
I doubt s2 will only be 12 eps or is there any s3 <-<

SENPAAAAIIIIII <///////3 ;______;

even more dramas to come.

I hope this season gets 20+ episodes. It's soo good now. ;A;
Dec 5, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2009
bluebun said:
Can Shouko just die please.
L-Elf didn't really do much again.....RIP Inuzuka senpai :c

well but he was cute still sulking like that don't care for a thing in the world
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

474 by valoon »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

128 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.