MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump To Reveal New Naruto: Shippuuden Special
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump To Reveal New Naruto: Shippuuden Special

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
12-04-13, 11:37 PM
News Team
The "Naruto: Shippuuden" anime will feature a new special titled "Kakashi Anbu Hen: Yami wo Ikiru Shinobu" (Kakashi Anbu Chapter: The Shinobi Who Lives in the Shadows). This will be unveiled via an announcement in the second issue of the 2014 version of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine that will be out this Monday.

The special is about Hatake Kakashi. The special will explore the shinobi's past and will feature characters such as Hiruzen Sarutobi, Minato Namikaze, Yamato, and Itachi Uchiha.

The special will also be shown at the Jump Festa 2014 event later this month.

Source: Anime News Network

Story by link9us

Kakashi Anbu Hen: Yami wo Ikiru Shinobu on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 12-25-13, 1:48 AM
1 dy 1 gurl cm 2 hr huni n said "y u luv anime" n huni said "cus im 2 kawaii 2 liv 2 sugoi 2 die" n den da phn ran gurl pick up phn n ws lyk "hlo" n da phn said "im ur huni" n da gurl lkd round at huni n chkd his brthmrk n it ws him. DEN WHO WAS PHN?

I need stupid anime suggestions. Contact me directly if you have any. (Excluding Mars of Destruction)

12-04-13, 11:47 PM

The scan does not have info about how long the special will be....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

12-04-13, 11:57 PM

I look forward to it especially since all of the characters are my favorites of the series. More Itachi Anbu is also welcomed.

Can this increase the manga sales somehow?

12-05-13, 12:01 AM

Another thing from Naruto worth looking forward to. I hope that this explain where Kakashi red scraf from game and various fan art come from.

And maybe we will see Kakashi without his mask.

12-05-13, 12:09 AM

I remember when I saw Kakashi Gaiden awhile ago and was actually quite decent for two part episode that included Obito Uchiha, Rin, Minato etc. So yeah, I guess I'll look forward to this.

NeoAnkara said:

Hopefully we won't get trolled.

12-05-13, 12:13 AM

Stark700 said:
NeoAnkara said:

Hopefully we won't get trolled.
Admit it. Even if that episode is random it still funny and pissing off at the same time.

12-05-13, 12:35 AM

Looking forward to it. Any special featuring Kakashi is always good.
This world is cruel... and it's also very beautiful. — Mikasa Ackerman

12-05-13, 12:42 AM

Maybe we will get to see what his face looks like! :D Doubt it though.

12-05-13, 1:02 AM

Awesome, some more Kakashi is always appreciated.
Dunois said:
Characters making an appearance include Hiruzen Sarutobi, Minato Namikaze, Yamato, and Itachi Uchiha.
Some of the greatest Naruto characters will be making an appearance as well. Minato and Itachi ftw
Twilight, still a better love story than Mahouka.

The One Piece 4kids dub was the pinnacle of anime.

12-05-13, 1:37 AM

WOW, finally some Yamato! Could it be that he is still remembered by the authors?
Anyway I'm totally in, I watch everything related to Naruto either way. And the Anbu story sounds good, Kakashi Gaiden has been done really well, still one of my favourites.

12-05-13, 1:42 AM

Hey, Yamato! I almost forgot he existed.

12-05-13, 1:59 AM

I bet Shueisha asked Kishimoto about him and he was like "Who? Oh, that guy? Just put him in the special you're planning, this should be enough for fans, I don't know how could he be useful to manga's action right now"

12-05-13, 2:18 AM

Isn't this supposed to be in the naruto shippuuden discussion forums?
It is absolutely a sin to be an anime fan and not at least experience "Akira" once in your life time.

12-05-13, 2:33 AM

Fuck yes! That makes two Naruto thingies (alongside Shippuden movie 7) to look forward to for next year. I've always wanted to see more of Kakashi's past, especially when he was in the ANBU and as a bonus we also get to see Itachi and Minato!
and Hiruzen...

Since it was announced by Shonen Jump, I assume it's canon? Or is everything announced this way?

12-05-13, 2:40 AM

Dunois said:

The special is about Hatake Kakashi, the ninja who copied 1000 ninja techniques, and focuses on his past. Characters making an appearance include Hiruzen Sarutobi, Minato Namikaze, Yamato, and Itachi Uchiha.

Those characters.. Too bad, no Jiraiya ):
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

12-05-13, 2:44 AM

ToG25thBaam said:
Dunois said:

The special is about Hatake Kakashi, the ninja who copied 1000 ninja techniques, and focuses on his past. Characters making an appearance include Hiruzen Sarutobi, Minato Namikaze, Yamato, and Itachi Uchiha.

Yeah too bad. There are Hiruzen but no Jiraiya.

12-05-13, 3:54 AM

hope he would show his mouth this time...

12-05-13, 4:49 AM

NeoAnkara said:
ToG25thBaam said:
Dunois said:

Yeah too bad. There are Hiruzen but no Jiraiya.

Yeah there is nothing we can do about it, it's Kakashi's story after all, and Jiraiya is not related to the Anbu in any way.
---0025663 said:
hope he would show his mouth this time...

You think he will? He won't.
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

12-05-13, 7:06 AM

Well, I like Kakashi, so this should be interesting.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

12-05-13, 7:07 AM

This sounds really good, looking forward to watch it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices