Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 3, 2013 9:30 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Law is alive! I wonder why Donfla keeps Law alive though.

Ohshit. BIG MOM IS HERE. Looks like Big Mom Pirates will be included in this arc. So epic.

Badass Zoro attacking the Admiral. Also Sanji requesting permission to attack the Big Mom Pirates was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dec 3, 2013 9:32 AM

Oct 2009
Some Zoro action now!!
Dec 3, 2013 9:45 AM
Aug 2012
The best chapter in 2013 till now .
Dec 3, 2013 9:53 AM

Jun 2009
was great so much happened hope it keeps this badass apse of shit finaly happing cause till now its been kinda slow and boring. i rember when it kpet me on edge liek this all the time
Dec 3, 2013 10:01 AM

Aug 2011
It was worth to wait two weeks for this chapter... It is an awesome chapter, with some skirmish between Zoro and admiral, apearance of Big mom, Nami's gasp of situation, Sanjis counter-attack, Luffy taking role of captain seriously... Great stuff
Dec 3, 2013 10:03 AM
Aug 2011
Best Chapter in MONTHS!! absolute masterpiece! its about to get intense!
Dec 3, 2013 10:05 AM

Sep 2011
The real deal starts from now.
Dec 3, 2013 10:05 AM
Jul 2013
I ll die of excitement........AAAAAAAA...........my heart beats so hard kso.....
Dec 3, 2013 10:10 AM

Aug 2008
Big Mom ship appear! This arc just keep getting better and better.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 3, 2013 10:16 AM
Sep 2012
One of the best chapters yet. So much stuff happened that will be make the story more epic, feel like reading it again.
Dec 3, 2013 10:20 AM

Nov 2013
I hope Big Mom isn't there, because Sanji can't hit women, and I want Sanji to sink that ship.
I don't think Luffy will be able to get out of there, he's already inside of a trap.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 3, 2013 10:34 AM
Dec 2012
This was insane, im still curious about how the tournament will go, Especially Rebecca.
I was in shock when i saw Big Mom's ship, with each passing page the excitement of the story increases.
Dec 3, 2013 10:34 AM

Aug 2011
Well that was amazing chapter indeed, probably early Christmas present, thought if there'd be more I'd be overjoyed. Lately I'm so sick of that when every single one of them drags the shit out of everything. A small beam of light shone again of this manga's original insensitivity and what makes it great in general...
Dec 3, 2013 10:35 AM

Sep 2013
Shit just heated up all of a Sudden!!!... God I love this arc... Yea luffy let's go kick mingo's ass!!! But I'm confused why couldn't Zoro cut the Kairoseki door.. Last I checked he could cut iron
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2013 10:39 AM
Jul 2013
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!! Caught me off-guard.

TOP Manga chapter in 2013. I wonder who will be also joining the party.
Dec 3, 2013 10:44 AM

Jun 2012
Kazi9 said:
Shit just heated up all of a Sudden!!!... God I love this arc... Yea luffy let's go kick mingo's ass!!! But I'm confused why couldn't Zoro cut the Kairoseki door.. Last I checked he could cut iron

but kairoseki is harder than diamond? or hard as.

OT: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD

Shit just got fucking real. Big mom is here! at least i hope so, her crew are here anyhow. Zoro against an admiral, showed to me that he's still a long way off, though zoro isnt hurt. Im so fucking excited i could cry!

BEST. ARC. EVER.
jimbob1141Dec 3, 2013 10:47 AM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Dec 3, 2013 10:54 AM

Sep 2013
jimbob1141 said:
Kazi9 said:

Shit just got fucking real. Big mom is here! at least i hope so, her crew are here anyhow. Zoro against an admiral, showed to me that he's still a long way off, though zoro isnt hurt. Im so fucking excited i could cry!
BEST. ARC. EVER.

But in One piece mugiwara chase Zoro could cut a Kairo cage then in hand island sanji could kick it open...
Kazi9Dec 3, 2013 11:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2013 11:01 AM
Mar 2012
found the chapter kind of messy, or maybe it was because of the bad translation and quality, either way some people here are saying a lot of bullshit due to overexcitement, "best manga chapter in 2013" , loled. I like how big mam joined, what I dislike was how 1/ law is seen as injured, I don't call that being injured 2/how the ones on the sunny will miraculously escape from a yonko's ship that is aiming at them 3/ how dofladmiral retreated for no real reason. It was a good chapter, I just hope oda doesn't make the SHs go fairy tail mode for the sake of pleasing some readers, I'd rather have some logic.
Dec 3, 2013 11:03 AM

Nov 2013
jimbob1141 said:
Kazi9 said:

BEST. ARC. EVER.

But Zoro should be able to cut diamond...that's weird.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 3, 2013 11:08 AM

Nov 2013
Shaduge said:
found the chapter kind of messy, or maybe it was because of the bad translation and quality, either way some people here are saying a lot of bullshit due to overexcitement, "best manga chapter in 2013" , loled. I like how big mam joined, what I dislike was how 1/ law is seen as injured, I don't call that being injured 2/how the ones on the sunny will miraculously escape from a yonko's ship that is aiming at them 3/ how dofladmiral retreated for no real reason. It was a good chapter, I just hope oda doesn't make the SHs go fairy tail mode for the sake of pleasing some readers, I'd rather have some logic.

1-Bummer
2-Miraculously? Sanji said he would burn it.
3-He didn't retreat, he had a reason to leave and that's plot, you will know it in the next chapters.
― Saint Augustine
Dec 3, 2013 11:09 AM

Sep 2012
Ryuma00 said:
It was worth to wait two weeks for this chapter... It is an awesome chapter, with some skirmish between Zoro and admiral, apearance of Big mom, Nami's gasp of situation, Sanjis counter-attack, Luffy taking role of captain seriously... Great stuff

I agree, that was awesome. I'm so glad Luffy trained so hard because he's going to need a ton of stamina for this series of battles. I have no clue what the crew on the Sunny will do. Their best bet is to fire the weapon at the front of the Sunny if they have enough fuel. However, even if Big Mom's ship is destroyed, they will just jump on to the Sunny so I have no clue what they will do.
Dec 3, 2013 11:10 AM
Jul 2013
I think Oda is going for a climax, this arc has gone too far that and was really epic, amazing and intersting to read.He is going to give us some great action for sure:)
Dec 3, 2013 11:22 AM

Nov 2012
I'M NOT PREPARED FOR THIS TODAY, GOD so INTENSE!!
Dec 3, 2013 11:38 AM

Aug 2008
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! So many things happened! Everyone is so fired up! :D
Can't wait to see Law's crew!!
Dec 3, 2013 11:51 AM

Jun 2013
This chapter was absolutely GODLIKE!! Zoro vs Fujitora was epic and Big Mom showing up was awesome. Dressrosa is getting even crazier!!
Dec 3, 2013 12:04 PM

Aug 2013
Kazi9 said:
jimbob1141 said:
Kazi9 said:

BEST. ARC. EVER.

But in One piece mugiwara chase Zoro could cut a Kairo cage then in hand island sanji could kick it open...

Yeah, but the One Piece movies (except for Strong World and Film Z) are considered filler cause Oda didn't actually write it. So, if he could cut it then, it wasn't real, but i still don't see why he can't at least try to cut it
Dec 3, 2013 12:10 PM

Apr 2009
seeing Doflamingo retreating means that he has other plans more important than dealing with strawhats..

he's afraid of Kaidou and has to get his shit together..

fucking awesome chapter..

i wanna see some BigMum pirates fights though... they can't escape this quickly.
JIMBEI where are you
Dec 3, 2013 12:11 PM

Aug 2010
THIS CHAPTER!! THIS FUCKIN CHAPTER!!! EPICNESS OVERLOAD!!! >.<

Everything went down so well. Shit got crazy as hell!!!

Law is alive. But he's in a crucial state.

Zoro was able to withstand Issho's Gravity and give him a counter attack like a BOSS!!
Loved they're reactions to him being an Admiral.

Luffy is totally out of this tournament for sure now. He's got more important stuff.

The biggest surprise which made this chapter so epic!! BIG MOM O_O!! When I saw her ship I was jumping of my seat XDXDXD So awesome!! And Sanji asking permission to counter attack was EPIC BAness!!! ^^

Lol'd when he told Caesar "U're so popular u bastard evil scientist" XD

Nami finally did something really useful. Been so long since she did that. I'm glad she did that because then everything Law did would be for nothing. Still wondering what Momonosuke's importance is for Dofla???

Anyway...We're gonna see Law's crew soon! Yay!! And Damn I can't wait to see Law's reaction when he wakes up to find out that Luffy already has Big Mom as an enemy XD...He might get a heart attack XDXDXD

Btw who's piloting the Sunny?? Neither Ussop nor Franky are there. Auto mode? XD
Dec 3, 2013 12:30 PM

Jun 2011
Noitrus said:
Well that was amazing chapter indeed, probably early Christmas present, thought if there'd be more I'd be overjoyed. Lately I'm so sick of that when every single one of them drags the shit out of everything. A small beam of light shone again of this manga's original insensitivity and what makes it great in general...

One Piece never drags, well it did sometimes, but not often, this is not Bleach or Naruto ~.~

jimbob1141 said:

BEST. ARC. EVER.

This is why I really wish that the animator gives us some damn fillers, so that the Dressrosa arc can be well paced in the anime.

pkKodama said:
Shaduge said:

1-Bummer
2-Miraculously? Sanji said he would burn it.
3-He didn't retreat, he had a reason to leave and that's plot, you will know it in the next chapters.

Yes, and I'll add on,
1. I don't even think the spectators were close enough to actually determine it, so they just take DD's words as they are, and DD was their savior, remember?
2. Rofl dude this is why you're probably a troll. You already decide that Sunny will miraculously have an asspull, before they actually do. Sigh, don't go getting disappointed over something that HAVEN'T happen yet.
3. No reason? Rofl they have something to discuss with each other, what do you mean no reason? Do you want to see SH defeated on spot, just like any other brainless shounen mainstream that consist of only fighting and only fighting, no others? My gosh, please think a little before you actually.. said something as if they were facts. Let's just wait and see, shall we? This is Oda we're talking about.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 3, 2013 12:50 PM
Mar 2009
MIND BLOWN!!!!!
Dec 3, 2013 12:55 PM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. Didn't expect Big Mom's pirate ship to show up. It is so massive compared with the Thousand Sunny. Everyone wants Ceasar Clown.

So the Straw Hats are all split up and all have their own thing to do.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 3, 2013 1:07 PM

Oct 2009
-MgZ_ said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Law is alive! I wonder why Donfla keeps Law alive though.

Ohshit. BIG MOM IS HERE. Looks like Big Mom Pirates will be included in this arc. So epic.

Badass Zoro attacking the Admiral. Also Sanji requesting permission to attack the Big Mom Pirates was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.

This is the second time Luffy could hear the "Voice" of something, I wonder what could this mean???

Crazy sh*t, hope the rest of the SHs can escape the BM Pirates, and hopefully BM isn't there in person cause thing will turn for the worst.

I think that was the best part of this chapter, where Sanji requested permission, that was awesome!!!
Dec 3, 2013 1:22 PM

Jul 2013
This is going to be one of the best arc in One Piece if buggy appears with his crew. He can even counter doffy's devil fruit ability.
Dec 3, 2013 1:25 PM

Oct 2013
AnimationQueen said:
This is the second time Luffy could hear the "Voice" of something, I wonder what could this mean???

I'm pretty sure he's just using kenbunshoku haki to sense that Law is indeed alive.
Dec 3, 2013 1:32 PM

Oct 2009
ToG25thBaam said:

jimbob1141 said:

BEST. ARC. EVER.

This is why I really wish that the animator gives us some damn fillers, so that the Dressrosa arc can be well paced in the anime.

I think it would have been best if OP (anime) would have pulled a Fairy Tail stop on us when the Post-War Arc ended (the whole meet in 2yrs) so that way the anime wouldn't be so close to the manga + it would have been more convenient and have a realistic feel to it (we wait for 2yrs for the anime to return) but that opportunity has been lost.

I agree with ToG25thBaam & pkKodama...@Shaduge
1. that's what made the previous chapter so great that we were left with Law on the edge of death (not that i would want him to be at the edge of death)
2. Hey Sunny can be pulling a Going Merry on us and be dodging the fires with a Klabautermann spirit like in the Enies Lobby Arc
3. Hello did you not just read this chapter Mingo doesn't have 2 cards that the Shs have and I'm sure there is going to be some-sort of card trading deal but I'm sure Luffy wouldn't fall for that
247EyesDec 3, 2013 1:43 PM
Dec 3, 2013 1:35 PM
Sep 2013
Zoro vs. Fujitora was intense, even if it was a short fight.

Now the Big Mom pirates appeared? That's two Yonkou getting involved. It really was a good idea not to hand Caesar over to them, because if Big Mom got Caesar, Kaido would probably get pissed off and attack her, and two Yonkou fighting each other won't end well.

So now there are two Yonkou, the Marines with Fujitora, CP-0, Doflamingo and his crew, the Straw Hats, the dwarves, and everyone at the colosseum getting involved in this chaos. Epic things are about to happen. The only way this could get even more hectic is if an Ancient Weapon got involved, but that would just be too much...
Dec 3, 2013 1:41 PM

Oct 2009
VolunteerDeputy said:
AnimationQueen said:

I'm pretty sure he's just using kenbunshoku haki to sense that Law is indeed alive.

Well there that, but Luffy is also hear the voice of all things like Roger did with the Poneglyphs, i don't know if that would called kenbunshoku haki, Rayleigh didn't classified it as that.....i don't know just throwing that out there
Dec 3, 2013 1:45 PM

Jun 2011
KELOUCH said:
The best chapter in 2013 till now .

i agree (for one piece).
ZORO in action and CLASHING AN ADMIRAL!!!!!! GO ZORO!
so we can assume:
Luffy vs Doflamingo
Zoro vs Fujitora
?

5/5
Dec 3, 2013 1:47 PM

Nov 2011
Insane chapter.
insta 5/5.
Dec 3, 2013 2:45 PM

Jun 2012
It'd be funny if big mam was on that ship and kaido also turned up, shit would be absolutely ridiculous even more so than it already is. I honestly cannot wait for next week. Also a yonkou vs a yonkou with an admiral there does create certain opportunities for law and luffy alliance. If kaido and big mam are fighting each other, they cant afford to take eyes of one another leaving the factory etc. open. dofalmingo would probably shit himself and hide if kaido showed up aswell, it would be difficult to defend the factory
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Dec 3, 2013 3:03 PM

Oct 2007
Zoro: "Hey Luffy, find the exit, hurry! We will run around until you are out!"

Luffy: "Yes, these bars are seastone and my DF power means I cannot break them. However you a swordsman without a DF power, able to shear the top off a mountain. You're standing right outside the window. Whatever you do, don't just cut the bars or the wall and let me out or anything. I will run around aimlessly inside looking for a door or some other plot convenience instead."

Don't get me wrong, I liked the chapter, and Big Mom's ship was one the holy-shit-reveals of 2013, but things like that still make me go "hnnn?"
RalonzoDec 3, 2013 3:16 PM
Dec 3, 2013 3:15 PM
Feb 2011
The chapter was awesome, when I looked at the raw, before the sub I thought no way can it be this good, zoro taking a admirals suprise attack clarifies his strenght level and knocking him back with his attack unharmed. Luffy will crush (gear third with his level of haki gameover) doflamingo if its one on one but he probely will have to fight multiple fighters now. Can't wait to see frankys team take down the rest of the crew, zoro and kinmon against the marines will be awesome. Big moms crew will follow the straw hats to the new island as I said twice before their not in the fight, odas joke characters who aren't any use anymore than fan service or jokes. (Nami, chopper, brook, sanji)
Dec 3, 2013 3:46 PM
Nov 2013
Really nice chapter after the break...The long wait was really worth it.

Zoro vs Fujitora was just awesome. But i found it kinda shit, that exactly those stabs are made of kaeroseki and that luffy couldn´t join in. I´m surprised that he hasn´t got more pissed of about what´s happened with law, maybe because he sensed that law´s going to be okay.

That sanji asked for permission to counter attack the ship of Big Mom was just epic. Also that we going to see the crew of big mom (without Big Mom i think).

I don´t think, that we going to see a zoro vs fujitora battle again in this arc. Also i don´t think that luffy would get out of the colloseum so easily. I hope that bartolomeo going to help him to escape.
Dec 3, 2013 4:12 PM

Nov 2013
Zeo20 said:
The chapter was awesome, when I looked at the raw, before the sub I thought no way can it be this good, zoro taking a admirals suprise attack clarifies his strenght level and knocking him back with his attack unharmed. Luffy will crush (gear third with his level of haki gameover) doflamingo if its one on one but he probely will have to fight multiple fighters now. Can't wait to see frankys team take down the rest of the crew, zoro and kinmon against the marines will be awesome. Big moms crew will follow the straw hats to the new island as I said twice before their not in the fight, odas joke characters who aren't any use anymore than fan service or jokes. (Nami, chopper, brook, sanji)

wtf did I just read...?-.-"
― Saint Augustine
Dec 3, 2013 4:23 PM

Jun 2009
wow soo happy it came out
well law is still alive but I wonder how the wanan get him back now that more big shots arrived
Dec 3, 2013 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
my reaction when i saw this chapter was out
OMFG YERS YES ITS BEEN 2 FKING WEEKS
My reaction when i read the chapter
OMFG EPPPIC wtf Big mom that last person i expected to be here hahaha SO intense
Dec 3, 2013 5:12 PM

Feb 2012
Umm easily makes the top 5 One Piece chapters ever for me. Are you kidding? Big Mom coming in WTF??? Was not expecting that to happen at all, but I'm so happy it did. I feel bad for people who don't read this series.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Dec 3, 2013 5:30 PM
Sep 2013
This chapter was the most epic read I've had in a very long time. I had to literally pause in the middle of the read a few times to catch my breath from yelling lmfao. Especially when you have One Piece music playing in the background... It like became the actual anime at that point. Imagination is a wonderful thing. Did anybody have the Overtaken OST playing on the last few pages? When that song came on and ended perfectly with the manga for me... Im telling you, life just felt great. Thank you Oda.. Fabulous music, story, characters and just... You are the master.
Dec 3, 2013 5:49 PM

May 2012
Even BIG MOM here??!! How chaotic can it be?!!! XD
Dec 3, 2013 6:14 PM
Dec 2013
Man was this chapter simply brilliant, Oda is simply on fire! Honestly ive had so much for a moment like this. I bet Bartromeo will assist Luffy in a fight against Bellamy and Doflamango's pirates at the arena. Im really curious about Momonosuke's importance now. I feeling there will soon be an extreme force help the Straw hats soon. Considering they wont get through alone.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

21 by Sun_Chan »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.