Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2013 10:37 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was bad. The cg was below average. The story was just kinda cliche alien let loose on the ship(kinda looked like it belonged in Resident Evil) and then two weird giant alien babies. It was too long. I mean how many times does it have to come back, I was bored of it after it tried to grab him while he was falling out the first time.
And they sure do have a messed up sense of time. "You have to close it now"(first of all she got like 2 miles away somehow), then she pissed time away talking for like 10 seconds before pulling the thing and of course he barely made it, and then the alien strikes again.

And wow that twist at the end did not fit. We don't know where they were, what they were doing, what was the repercussions had that alien baby thing got out. It just felt pointless.

And why was it a giant baby face? And everyone knew they were standing too close to the door, a giant baby thing is supposed to come through and you're just getting in distance for it to grab you.
Jul 12, 2014 2:34 PM

Oct 2013
wth did I just watch looked like a intro to a cheesy computer game
5/10 for me was sobad it was laughable XD get a 5 for the lols
[/quote]
Dec 15, 2015 3:06 PM

Jan 2012
CGI is poor , ost was little bit good .

Jan 31, 2022 1:56 PM
Jun 28, 2023 2:10 PM

Jan 2016
lol they "falling" in space

Apr 23, 2:19 AM

Jul 2011
Good old giant mutant babies. Always a staple of generic cg abominations.
Speaking of CG, it was not great. It's not the worst but it's mediocre at best.

Finally, as always in those type of plot, I was expecting a dumb final twist.
And I got served since apparently the girl is a mutant not knowing it. This pose a lot of question as to what the first infected was trying to do since he was sneaking menacingly behind the girl... who was already also a mutant at that time.
Well, like I said ridiculous final twists are common on those genre so I suppose I can't complain too much about it.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.