MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

D.Gray-man Episode 56 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» D.Gray-Man »» D.Gray-man Episode 56 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: D.Gray-man Episode 56 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

84 87.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 12.50%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 96

11-04-07, 4:38 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
AHHHH ok. Best ep of D.Gray-man so far, easily. Best ep of any anime I've seen...in a while.
Tyki is the bomb, the entire scene where he was destroying Allen's Innocence/killing Allen was perfection. His voice suits him so well. I even thought it was better than in the manga...more drawn-out=better.

AND FOU <3333 Yay Fou!

Oh man. Next ep plzkthx!

11-04-07, 5:37 PM

I don't even know what to say...how about AMAZING. There we go.

I actually watched this episode raw like four days ago, and I do not watch episodes raw, Ever. I may say that this is my favorite episode of D. Gray-Man so far. I've been looking forward to this whole Tyki-Allen exchange ever since I read the manga chapter, and I am not disappointed at all. Actually this was better than I expected. Cell Roron actually made me laugh. Tyki = amazing.

Loved how they did the continuation after the ending as well. Bring on the Asia branch!!

11-04-07, 8:12 PM

Freaking awesome episode! The voice acting for Tyki was spot on and utterly amazing. That entire torture scene was incredibly done. I've got to admit I didn't see something like this coming from the way the anime was going so far. I absolutely can't wait for the next episode.

11-05-07, 12:58 AM

YES!! FOU!!

Oh God, I'm so excited. This episode was absolutely brilliant.

Tyki, Allen, Timcanpi, everything. EVEN Lenalee. Kind of. The scenes with Tyki's arm through Allen were perfect.

I loled at Cell Roron. His voice is awesome.

I haven't been this in awe in an episode of any anime since...the Gurren Lagann finale.

11-05-07, 10:30 AM

Wow just can't believe how much better D.Gray-man has gotten.
This episode was greatness, the animation was amazing it really brought out the emotions in the scenes, Tyki was still pretty cool even though he was completely destroying Allen, anyways I'm really excited for the next episode, I need moar!^^,

11-05-07, 10:45 AM

good ep >.< after all they followed the manga very closely + loads of on-screen-time with Tyki <333
bak-chan coming in the next ep! omg cant wait! @.@

11-05-07, 11:39 AM

I'm speechless...
The animation was fantastic, music and everything.
This is my favorite episode of D.Gray-man, and I think Tyki just topped my fav characters list~ =D

11-05-07, 11:46 AM

Tyki's voice is just perfect :o

Very very good episode, as said before, the best D. Gray-man episode sofar.

11-05-07, 12:02 PM

WOW what an amazing episode.. i must say this is the best episode in d.gray-man.
it just keeps on GETTING BETTER! I hope they can keep this up.
Modified by bakaidiot, 11-05-07, 1:52 PM

11-05-07, 4:18 PM

good episode 8D makes me finally want to watch it.

11-05-07, 7:17 PM

I'm kind of speachless since everyone here has basically typed out what I wanted to say anyways. 8D;;

I was actually looking forward to this episode, now I can die happy knowing for the fact that d.gray-man has really gotten better.

But for Cell Roron, I was actually picturing a more... raspy voice. Oh well. 8D <3

Onward to the next episode!

11-06-07, 10:06 PM

AMAZING! I've never been hyped about D. Gray-man eps to come out, but now I'm more excited for the next ep than even Bleach! What a great episode...

11-07-07, 3:21 AM

My trust in Allen and Company has been renewed. Excellent episode, and arc for that matter. I'm still craving more. I knew it would be awesome again once they got back to the main plot, but I am seriously blown away. What a turnaround!

11-07-07, 5:52 AM

BEST.... EPISODE.... EVER. tyki was sexy as hell. haha :D

11-07-07, 12:09 PM

Well, it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! So... tragic and all... I can't stand the waiting for the next episode...

11-07-07, 12:27 PM

Certainly one of the best played dramatic episodes. Its nice when these manga-based shows return to the manga and events and scenes like this happen.

11-07-07, 9:58 PM

I'm not a manga reader. I had an idea that Allen was gonna lose his arm, but I had no idea that all this was gonna happen, and I have no idea where this is going now. The show had become a little predictable and repetetive..It's actually stirred up my curiosity again!

11-08-07, 3:13 AM

lifeordeath2 said:
I'm not a manga reader. I had an idea that Allen was gonna lose his arm, but I had no idea that all this was gonna happen, and I have no idea where this is going now. The show had become a little predictable and repetetive..It's actually stirred up my curiosity again!

Agreed. I also don't read the manga, so I have no idea what's going to happen next. XD

I assume Allen will get his power back in some way or another, but hell if I know how that could possibly happen. Finally, I find myself dying to see the next episode...

11-08-07, 9:24 AM

omg! I cant wait for next episode><
I started reading the manga!! ><

07-04-08, 11:28 PM

gahh! i agree with everyone above me; best d. gray-man episode so far. and yes, tykki's voice acting was fabulous. it's rare that an anime does something so unexpected; i was waiting the whole episode for someone to come up and save allen, so when tykki destroyed his innocence and killed him it was basically the greatest thing ever. XD
how's he gonna get out of this one?
(okay, so i spoiled the story by reading wikipedia and thoroughly regret it now. T_T)
i'm glad we have firmly departed from filler by now. i haven't seen an actual plot in this anime for a while and was seriously considering dropping it.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices