Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2013 7:14 PM

Nov 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:

lol wasnt it the opposite in "Good Luck Chuck?" im pretty sure people wanted to have sex with Chuck because it would mean that they would find their lover after.

Well, he has to change something to avoid been sued for plagiarism.

mrbakchoi888 said:

i think yuzuki finding out that shes pregnant would make the story more entertaining but seo already used that in suzuka.unless he adds more to the story after yuzuki actually is pregnant then i wouldnt mind but if he straight up leaves it at yuzuki is pregnant and haruto moves back to tokyo end of the story i will flip shit and travel to japan to slap seo in the face.

With Yuzuki fainting, unless Seo still has an ace up his sleeve I only see three options:

Yuzuki pregnant - the one I like because I got faith that it will be the sign that the ending is nearing. (Repetitive, but at least it will end)

Yuzuki sick - Does the equation Long distance relationship + Terminal illness = Haruto x Asuka sounds familiar (Repetive as well, pretty much Tokyo arc again, but this time Yuzuki x Haruto is over forever, unless like somebody said before, haruto gets seven balls and ressurects Yuzuki).

Yuzuki just exhaust - Either Haruto and Yuzuki just take it easy, and we will get more randon chapters, or Haruto/Yuzuki decides to move together again meaning that if Seo wanted to make their LDR work this time he basically fail, making this whole arc kind of pointless.
jose21Dec 2, 2013 7:36 PM
Dec 2, 2013 9:12 PM

Jun 2013
jose21 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:

lol wasnt it the opposite in "Good Luck Chuck?" im pretty sure people wanted to have sex with Chuck because it would mean that they would find their lover after.

Well, he has to change something to avoid been sued for plagiarism.

mrbakchoi888 said:

i think yuzuki finding out that shes pregnant would make the story more entertaining but seo already used that in suzuka.unless he adds more to the story after yuzuki actually is pregnant then i wouldnt mind but if he straight up leaves it at yuzuki is pregnant and haruto moves back to tokyo end of the story i will flip shit and travel to japan to slap seo in the face.

With Yuzuki fainting, unless Seo still has an ace up his sleeve I only see three options:

Yuzuki pregnant - the one I like because I got faith that it will be the sign that the ending is nearing. (Repetitive, but at least it will end)

Yuzuki sick - Does the equation Long distance relationship + Terminal illness = Haruto x Asuka sounds familiar (Repetive as well, pretty much Tokyo arc again, but this time Yuzuki x Haruto is over forever, unless like somebody said before, haruto gets seven balls and ressurects Yuzuki).

Yuzuki just exhaust - Either Haruto and Yuzuki just take it easy, and we will get more randon chapters, or Haruto/Yuzuki decides to move together again meaning that if Seo wanted to make their LDR work this time he basically fail, making this whole arc kind of pointless.

yeah i know what you mean but i was just saying in case you got the meaning of the movie mixed around and those were the 3 routes that i also thought seo was going to take because those are the most obvious ones right now.however seo can also go outside the box and do something completely random and troll us.i personally think hes going to just say that yuzuki is exhausted from constantly travelling but i feel like that problem can be solved simply by making haruto visit her from time to time instead of her always travelling.the sickness and her being pregnant are already used by seo, but i think those would have a more impactful consequence for haruto because he would have to move back to tokyo to take care of yuzuki which i think would possible provide more drama and make the story much more interesting if written correctly.
Dec 3, 2013 8:38 AM

Feb 2013
It must be pregnancy :)
Or maybe Seo will troll us like in this ep, but I really think she's pregnant.
Dec 4, 2013 5:50 AM

Sep 2012
ChronosXIII said:
And Seo once again shows us his ineptitude with women. Who the fuck even thinks that a woman will sleep with her junior coworker because her actual boyfriend proposed to her, and she does not agree?
My thoughts exactly.

Like... that's just... what the fuck?
Jul 25, 2014 8:39 PM

Jul 2012
Swo is a goddamn troll, I was pleased for the first half, if Haruto were going to cheat and Eba would have came over it would have been really shitty.
Anyway, wtf happened to Eba? I don't know if she is pregnant, well, let's see
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.