Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2013 9:44 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome they managed to restore earth and everyone who died :D Pretty sweet development it's nice to see that they upgraded the namekians dragon, well lets see what's next!
Jan 10, 2014 4:51 AM
Jun 25, 2014 6:17 AM

Oct 2009
How about restoring other planets Majin Boo destroyed in episode 278 before bringing everyone back to life? But yeah, who cares about planets other than Earth and its inhabitants who will be brought back to life in the outer space?..
Why is Goku so stunned about the idea of using Genki Dama?
Jan 31, 2015 1:37 AM

Mar 2013
Serhiyko said:
How about restoring other planets Majin Boo destroyed in episode 278 before bringing everyone back to life? But yeah, who cares about planets other than Earth and its inhabitants who will be brought back to life in the outer space?..

Yeah, I was also kinda disappointed that they forgot the other planets. But then again, they can always remember about them later and make a wish to Polunga then.
Jan 31, 2015 9:57 AM

Oct 2009
LoneUlfsark said:
Yeah, I was also kinda disappointed that they forgot the other planets. But then again, they can always remember about them later and make a wish to Polunga then.

Sorry the wording, I wasn't clear enough. I mean other inhabitants will be brought back to life according to wish, but since their planets are still destroyed, they will reappear in vacuum and immediately die again. Oops
Aug 8, 2016 11:47 AM

Aug 2013
Even Hercule's getting some sort of character development.
Sep 6, 2016 6:24 AM

Feb 2016
Ah, going to back to the classics, eh? Final part of Vegeta's plan is a Spirit Bomb. Majin Buu may be immortal (more or less) but he's evidently losing energy rapidly... is there enough time for Goku to gather a spirit bomb? (Especially if he has to gather from faraway planets for the necessary energy)

Also... what's the 3rd wish gonna be and Porunga also understands english now? Maybe it's only for wishes that aren't translatable since Dende said it was hard to translate the second wish and then Porunga didn't really understand when he tried to translate it.

I bet King Yemma is happy now, considering he doesn't have all those dead people to deal with in Otherworld, lol.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Oct 17, 2016 10:39 PM

Sep 2013
I'm glad they used Polunga to bring everyone back to life. That allowed them to get around the fact that many of the people on earth had already been brought back after the Cell games!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 25, 2017 6:37 AM

Apr 2014
Serhiyko said:

In the manga, Majin Buu destroyed the Earth. After he regenerated from this, he teleported instantly onto the Sacred World of the Kai. Majin Buu didn't destroy any other planet and he wasn't in the Other World.
Jul 29, 2017 2:16 AM

Oct 2009
Dan-Te said:
Serhiyko said:

In the manga, Majin Buu destroyed the Earth. After he regenerated from this, he teleported instantly onto the Sacred World of the Kai. Majin Buu didn't destroy any other planet and he wasn't in the Other World.

Yes, but I wasn't talking about manga obviously
Jul 29, 2017 5:48 AM

Apr 2014
Serhiyko said:
Dan-Te said:

Yes, but I wasn't talking about manga obviously

My point is that the mistake was made in the transition from manga to anime because in the anime some scenes were added several episodes ago.
Apr 16, 2022 12:28 AM

Sep 2021
My boy Vegeta lets go of his ambition and saves the people of the Earth.
Dec 3, 2022 1:57 PM

Nov 2020
Porunga saves the situation! The dragon balls save the situation, again!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 224 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 223 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.