Forum Settings
Forums

Author Announces 'Naruto' Story Is in Its Final Phase

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 27, 2013 8:45 PM

Dec 2012
Well, I for one am sad that Naruto is ending (but I thought I originally heard it was supposed to end this year? GUESS NOT). It was a huge part of my childhood. I've been reading it for around 8 years now, so of course it's sad to see it go. Even if there are arcs where the story is boring and awful and cliché, I still love it nonetheless, and will continue to support it until the end. Haters are always going to hate.
Nov 28, 2013 3:12 AM

Oct 2011
Suuji said:
Well, I for one am sad that Naruto is ending (but I thought I originally heard it was supposed to end this year? GUESS NOT). It was a huge part of my childhood. I've been reading it for around 8 years now, so of course it's sad to see it go. Even if there are arcs where the story is boring and awful and cliché, I still love it nonetheless, and will continue to support it until the end. Haters are always going to hate.

I feel the same way
Nov 28, 2013 8:50 AM

May 2013
I've never watched Naruto c:
Nov 28, 2013 10:34 PM

Apr 2012
ichii_1 said:
All the haters are sheep, they need to hate it to prove their cool and know better.
Why is the war arc bad? too long? it's a war, what do you expect.

Naruto is deeper than people think, I could write several thesis about the stuff (the characters, symbolism, morals etc.).

1. Saying that Naruto is deep is like saying that Pokemon is deep.
2. There are a lot of anime out there that have done war stories/arc a hundred times better.
3. Watch more anime.
RedgraveGilverNov 28, 2013 10:46 PM
Nov 29, 2013 2:01 AM

Sep 2011
aboe said:
next big long running shounen = toriko

Also Hunter X Hunter

Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Gintama was ended T.T and then Naruto
Only One Piece and Detective Conan remains
Nov 29, 2013 2:06 AM

Mar 2012
omg I met Masashi on the street and he told me what's going down in Naruto. First, Sasuke and Naruto reveals a new jutsu that combines their bodies into one. He will be called Sasuto. Then they use the power of their friendship to beat Madara. After that Sasuke backstabs Naruto and marries Sakura and becomes Hokage.
Nov 29, 2013 2:49 AM

Apr 2012
Smooched said:
omg I met Masashi on the street and he told me what's going down in Naruto. First, Sasuke and Naruto reveals a new jutsu that combines their bodies into one. He will be called Sasuto. Then they use the power of their friendship to beat Madara. After that Sasuke backstabs Naruto and marries Sakura and becomes Hokage.

Really? I thought Naruto is gonna propose to Sasuke instead?
Nov 29, 2013 2:58 AM

Dec 2012
Whatever happened to original jokes or people being smart and actually dropping stuff they hate?!

Sigh.
Nov 29, 2013 3:37 AM

Dec 2012
Finally, I just hope they manage to make a satisfying ending.

Somehow I doubt that though.
Nov 29, 2013 11:48 AM

Aug 2013
I don't care how long but the ending should be interesting and with no holes like where yamada is right now ?! -_-

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Nov 29, 2013 12:14 PM

Apr 2011
Haine15 said:
I don't care how long but the ending should be interesting and with no holes like where yamada is right now ?! -_-

It's Yamato and his whereabouts are really of no interest to what's going on right now. Also, he's currently stuck in Tobi's Zetsu making tree.
Nov 29, 2013 1:20 PM

Oct 2013
Kabuto will turn Yamato into Hashirama 2.0 and both of them will appear on the battlefield...believe it. :3

This manga accompanied me a very long time and the approaching ends makes me melancholy.
Nov 29, 2013 8:54 PM

Aug 2011
What a vague announcement.

"Final phase" can mean anything, really. But it's not like we haven't gotten announcements similar to this one for the last few years, so I'm not exactly surprised.

I don't watch or read it anymore (I play the games to help me catch up in an entertaining way), but I hope its ending is at least decent.

Nov 30, 2013 3:51 AM

Jul 2013
Smooched said:

Please end this way.
"I don't think ignorance is necessarily a bad thing. The more you know, the more problems you have."

Hikigaya Hachiman
A genius, even though he's 2D.

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/930939/ (My book writey thingy)
Nov 30, 2013 4:29 AM

Nov 2013
The first thing that came in my mind when I saw this thread: "F*cking finally!"
Though I don't really care about it.

Nabris said:
What a vague announcement.

"Final phase" can mean anything, really. But it's not like we haven't gotten announcements similar to this one for the last few years, so I'm not exactly surprised.

I don't watch or read it anymore (I play the games to help me catch up in an entertaining way), but I hope its ending is at least decent.
Nov 30, 2013 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Kishimoto makes a spin-off, Naruto and Friends.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Studio Pierrot makes a reboot...Naruto: Brotherhood
Nov 30, 2013 2:35 PM

Oct 2012
Well it was clear that the story would end along with the war. Definitely not the best arc in the series, probably even worst, but that's solely because the story wasn't ready for its climax. People say that the series is already dragged on, but I wished it could have lasted longer because some characters seriously needed more screen time and development.
Nov 30, 2013 2:41 PM

Nov 2012
Naruto Author admits he was out of ideas a long time ago. And finally desided to warp shit up before it gets even worse.
Dec 3, 2013 11:52 AM

Jul 2007
It seems MAL really is so anti against naruto. i have been to other forums and people don't nearly bash naruto as much as they do here, its preposterous.

If anyone even ask a question bout naruto or what to watch, you guys just say "watch this instead" or are just blunt and says naruto sucks.

You go to narutofanbase, people give you a more accurate answers and information to your questions about this manga and or series.

Dec 3, 2013 11:56 AM

Sep 2011
link9us said:
It seems MAL really is so anti against naruto. i have been to other forums and people don't nearly bash naruto as much as they do here, its preposterous.
Now that i have a hard time believing, is see way more hate for naruto elsewhere than here

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 3, 2013 12:04 PM
Oct 2010
Akanezora said:
ichii_1 said:
All the haters are sheep, they need to hate it to prove their cool and know better.
Why is the war arc bad? too long? it's a war, what do you expect.

Naruto is deeper than people think, I could write several thesis about the stuff (the characters, symbolism, morals etc.).

I lol'd.

While that did come off as funny, naruto is probably deeper than most people give it credit for. Several thesis worthy? I don't think so but I don't think it's as shallow as say DB or the likes.
Dec 3, 2013 1:00 PM

Oct 2007
link9us said:

If anyone even ask a question bout naruto or what to watch, you guys just say "watch this instead" or are just blunt and says naruto sucks.

You go to narutofanbase, people give you a more accurate answers and information to your questions about this manga and or series.
The more manga/anime you know, the more likely you are to realize how bad Naruto has been since few years ago. MAL knows more shows than most of smaller forums or communities like facebook, youtube so it's only natural. Places which are even more knowledgeable than MAL hold Naruto in even lower regards.
Dec 3, 2013 1:11 PM

Dec 2012
Progeusz said:
The more manga/anime you know, the more likely you are to realize how bad Naruto has been since few years ago. MAL knows more shows than most of smaller forums or communities like facebook, youtube so it's only natural. Places which are even more knowledgeable than MAL hold Naruto in even lower regards.

Why would that make people hate it. Oh you think it's bad, good for you but why keep reading it for the sole purpose of hating it or entering every thread to bitch about it in a usually off topic way.

I think what grinds my gears is people never give valid criticism for the series. Just typical hate comments and remarks.
Dec 3, 2013 1:38 PM

Oct 2007
tsudecimo said:
Why would that make people hate it. Oh you think it's bad, good for you but why keep reading it for the sole purpose of hating it or entering every thread to bitch about it in a usually off topic way.
Oh, there are several reasons. I'm not that eager to elaborate though, lately my days became rather short.
However in my case I simply became indifferent toward Naruto. Really, it doesn't move me at all, be it happiness, sadness, excitement, disappointment, joy, anger... nothing. To think I could talk about it so much in the past...
Considering Naruto's past I think it would be for the best to finally end its misery.
Dec 3, 2013 7:15 PM
Feb 2012
At this point I just want to see what happens.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

41 by BookishChef »»
9 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 12 minutes ago

0 by Snow »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
Yesterday, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.