Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2013 7:16 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Videl actually managed to float! That's pretty amazing if you ask me from someone who barely even managed to center her ki! But really that's some great development here and can't wait to see when Goku is back!

Gotan sure reminds me a lot of Goku how lovely and playful he is!

But imo the hair shortening of Videl doesn't look good, she lost her lovely appeal :/
Jan 6, 2014 5:23 AM

Jun 2009
First Goten, now Trunks. Vegeta, best dad of all time.
Mar 4, 2014 9:21 AM

Jan 2013
Yeey Vegeta is being a good dad and will take Trunks to the amusement park :D.
I lol'd at his reply: "It's as if there's a Super Saiyan bargain sale going on..." :)))

Videl-san is amazing too, seems like she is greatly being influenced by Gohan's energy.

Also Goten is just so much fun to watch ^_^. Goten or Trunks could destroy the universe at anytime :).
Apr 8, 2014 10:30 PM

Feb 2013
RafaelDeJongh said:
But imo the hair shortening of Videl doesn't look good, she lost her lovely appeal :/
No way, she looks much better with shorter hair imo. Honestly she just looked ridiculous before with those two giant pigtails.
Apr 18, 2014 3:56 AM

Oct 2009
Shape430 said:
No way, she looks much better with shorter hair imo.

Well she doesn't look bad with short hair either, but I still liked long hair better

I wonder if Gohan will be able to do his training? Is he going to tell Videl how strong he really is? Or will there be some unexpected events? And will Kuririn or Artificial Human No. 18 get any prize money, now that there are so many strong opponents? Only if they are lucky with the fixture list, maybe...

And Chichi definitely changed a little. She's not so obsessed with studying any more, and still remembers she's a martial artist. Can't say I'm too happy with her being too commonplace though, but she was like that from the beginning

This part of the show is so fun. It was definitely worth it watching all the way up to here

From the title of the next episode: "The Entire Z Team Assembles!!", but that's not completely true. I couldn't see Tenshinhan or Chaozu in the preview
Jan 7, 2015 9:30 PM

Sep 2014
Vegeta at the end with Trunks was the best part. It's great seeing him be a good dad.

Add me on League of Legends: BigT - NA Server
Jul 6, 2016 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
Vegeta's a cool dad in his own kind of way.
Aug 17, 2016 4:01 PM

Feb 2016
Videl looks quite different with short hair... damn.

https://imgur.com/a/Gw0yp

I was was excepting that Gohan just meant to get rid of the ponytails, but it looks like she trimmed her sides too...

This tournament is gonna be quite something with everyone competing. Gohan, Vegeta... Goten, Trunks... Krillin, Android 18? (Is she?), Goku, Piccolo... I hope Goten and Trunks can keep up.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Sep 4, 2016 8:20 PM

Sep 2013
Heh...Vegeta punches Trunks square in the face....tough love at its best!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 9, 2017 11:45 AM

Feb 2017
Really tho its like everyone is becoming super saiyan as Vegeta said. Great episode Trunks and Goten are so entertaining to watch. Time to watch the 10th movie
Feb 17, 2020 3:00 AM

Mar 2010
Finally we get to see how they all can fly, better late than never but it could have happened earlier in the story too.

Seeing Vegeta and Trunks also was nice, Vegeta is warming up a bit ;)

Videl btw another example of angry/yelling/annoyed woman in DBZ ;) But she is really cute and even more with her new short hair cut.
Jul 12, 2020 12:53 PM

Jul 2008
Everyone is a Super Saiyan...
Jul 25, 2020 6:45 AM

Jan 2015
Goten blasting that ki was so funny lmao
Sep 19, 2022 9:19 AM
Mar 2015
I really love seeing Goten being so playful! It´s so much fun watching him!
I also really loved the interaction between Vegeta and Trunks. And yes as Vegeta asked wether there´s a Saiyajin bargain going on was super fun :D But honestly I do think so too.. Too many Saiyajin all of a sudden :o
Nov 25, 2022 10:11 AM

Nov 2020
There's a competition between Goten and Trunks and I quite like it!

Gohan, girls are hard to understand. I hope he doesn't get killed by Videl:))
Apr 10, 3:30 PM

Nov 2015
yay child abuse, luckily bulma wasn't around when he smacked trunk nose šŸ¤£

šŸ’¢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 224 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 4:10 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.