Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2013 5:36 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lets hope Vegeta can perform something more than what he has done so far! Lets see what's next.
Jan 2, 2014 6:33 PM

Apr 2010
His pride is straight ridiculous.

Jan 4, 2014 12:55 AM
Feb 23, 2014 11:51 AM

Dec 2013
I know in the end Goku will have to fight him when everything else is doomed. I wonder how many episodes that battle will last :p
Apr 25, 2016 9:16 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Krillin, well at least the dude can take a hit, sort of.
Jul 28, 2016 7:58 AM

Feb 2016
Vegeta is ready to blow after being toyed with for Cell's 'Warm-up', but can he truly handle Cell when he fights seriously?

Krillin thinks not, and Trunks won't interrupt the fight to save him... looks like there's zero hope for Vegeta :[

Nice to see Goku & Gohan's training going at a nice pace now, Gohan achieved SSJ finally and there going at it. His new haircut is also quite something lol.
http://imgur.com/a/O8IFc

I guess it's his own version :P Kinda like a lesser version of Trunk's Hair. Not as spiked up/spread out.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 10, 2016 11:28 PM

Sep 2013
Ok, so far Kuririn screwed up by not destroying 18. Vegeta screwed up by not killing Cell when he had the chance. Now Trunks is screwing up by not joining in the fight because he doesn't want to hurt his dad's feelings. Grr....somebody needs to get in there and kick Cell's ass...

...well, actually, I'm kinda glad Trunks is holding off because Vegeta is such a cock-goblin and needs to get his ass beat.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 10, 2020 12:22 PM

Jul 2008
Okay so the world is going to be destroyed because Trunks doesn't want to hurt his dad's pride...

SAIYANS ARE IDIOTS!!!
Jan 29, 2020 3:58 AM

Mar 2010
Why did I get enjoyment while reading the episode title? :D

Trunks still has hidden strength that came slightly surprising but Krillin observed that smartly.

Vegeta's arrogance and rage blindness slowly vanishes and turns into disbelief. And yes, he deserves the reality check
Aug 25, 2020 6:02 PM
Jul 2018
I have to say that I am immensely enjoying the view of Cell just toying with Vegeta and grating in his nerves by not taking him seriously, how the tables have turned. Before Cell's perfect transformation, Vegeta was engaging in the same treatment he is receiving from Cell right now. Ah, yes, yes, keep slapping some reality check on Vegeta's unnatural forehead, Cell! And while Trunks have all the unnecessary reasons not to interfere, it doesn't matter. Staying put and allowing a hard, much deserved beating for Vegeta is the right thing to do, for Vegeta's sake, at least.

But this is quite a surprise. Supposedly, Trunks surpassed Vegeta by a mile? So, following that line of thought, Trunks even managed to surpass an Ascended Super Saiyan? Just how many stages are there in a Super Saiyan form, anyways?

Krillin sure can take a beating. He is durable, if anything else.
Mar 18, 12:24 PM

Nov 2015
I swear to God, the cell arc has the most boring beginning ever, it's villain cell is also not appealing. 1/5. nothing is going on much, guys! and I'm losing it
trunks reasoning made me chuckle a bit, "let's allow cell destroy vegeta to save the planet"... AGREED!
Voel said:
Why did I get enjoyment while reading the episode title? :D

Hahaha! Who wouldn't? 😭 "super vegeta is in trouble" more like super imbecile is in a uh oh " xD
Berry-VodkaMar 18, 12:29 PM

💢

More topics from this board

» Bruce Faulconer Score

jas-samaaa - Yesterday

5 by Notshane »»
Yesterday, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 214 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 12, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 208 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 23, 2013

13 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 207 Discussion

15 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 204 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 9, 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.