Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 3:55 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn even after all that power from KamiPiccolo-Sama the android didn't die? And now Cell is on his way to them... them this isn't good!
Jan 2, 2014 9:58 AM

Apr 2010
So much distraction. They didn't even notice Cell's ki.

Jan 3, 2014 3:07 AM

Jun 2009
Feb 22, 2014 2:21 PM

Dec 2013
Fuck, Cell is coming. If he absorbs any of the Androids than everybody is screwed.
Apr 23, 2016 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
17 wasn't ready for that Piccolo greatness, I just love that punch Piccolo landed on him toward the beginning of their clash.
Jul 23, 2016 8:05 PM

Feb 2016
Piccolo gave him a good run like I imagined but 17 has tricks up his sleeve it seems... like fail safes...

Like that Shield that blocked out the scatter shot.

No inside look on how Vegeta/Trunks are fairing? :/

I had a feeling with them fighting all out, Cell would notice their power levels. Sigh... I guess Piccolo just planned on beating them quick before Cell can show.

Hurry up Piccolo, time's ticking. Every second counts.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 4, 2016 10:11 AM

Sep 2013
Can Piccolo defeat 17 before Cell gets there to absorb the androids???

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 27, 2018 4:14 PM

Nov 2017
Wow that attack was awesome, but it didn't even touch 17. I bet on the next island, Piccolo will get battered by him, and Cell will catch up to them and maybe absorb 18.

What's with Vegeta and Trunk's absence? I thought we'd be seeing a lot of them for the next few episodes since they'll be condensing a year's worth of material into a day.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Apr 12, 2019 10:30 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Ohhh that isnt good at all
He wont absorb everything? D:

Oct 12, 2019 11:19 AM

Jul 2008
Well now Cell is on his way, now they are screwed.
Jan 24, 2020 4:39 AM

Mar 2010
RyanEsau said:
I had a feeling with them fighting all out, Cell would notice their power levels. Sigh... I guess Piccolo just planned on beating them quick before Cell can show.
Totally same thoughts while watching, already when Piccolo went up I was feeling this. it was kinda obvious Cell would notice.

Just hoped Piccolo could finish off C17 quicker but he has some unexpected tricks up his sleeve. And whats with the earring tingling? Now it doesn't look too good, time is running.

And I think they are not showing Vegeta+Trunks training for surprise return reasons. Should be similar with Goku+Gohan but am not sure.
Aug 19, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
This is pretty intense. I am extremely impressed with how Piccolo is keeping up with Android 17. The same goes for Android 17. He has some tricks up his sleeves. As expected, beating Android 17 won't be as quick as Piccolo has hoped it will be. Android 16 did mention that Piccolo had excluded the same power levels as Android 17. They're both matched evenly in strength, or, at least, almost. Piccolo can figure something out. He has always been the brains and the analytics of the Z Fighters.

Cell is after them too. This is getting too much.
Oct 19, 2023 6:16 PM
May 2021
Great main chacarters and meaning to get stronger, overall good but lacks need for others. Goku carries everyone but something happens and he can't carry (then he carries). It summs it up.

What really takes down its time, many episodes just to antecipate something great or nothing to see/pay attention to.

Dragon Ball has great characters, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, Android 16, Kuririn and Tenshinhan have their time during the show, unfortunately also happens to bad or futile personas dedicated to wasting valuable time, Bulma Chichi and few others just don't add anything 90% of their screentime.

Edit : POWER the show always keep the power-bar going up, something that bothers me is how it's shown, from time to time we see different attacks and approach to combat, and we don't get a deep dive into it, its vert artificial. Would love to see why some attacks are different or have variable uses, Kuririn had a ring cutter and Freeza used something very similar but this isn't talked about and could be a way do differenciate attacks or combat efficienty. It ends as "wow, this [name of enemy] is very strong [number bigger thand before]"
RatedMassOct 19, 2023 6:23 PM
Mar 6, 11:31 AM

Nov 2015
meanwhile bulma is deciphering the code to activate the self destruction bomb the androids carry on their insides... that could explain why this cell traveled to the past but not sure yet...
it means that the future truks that was eaten by cell use this control a little after defeating freezer in the past and returned to his time-line? and the future trunks that's training with veg is another and he didn't destroy the androids yet but nether cell appeared? that's depressing...

đź’˘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 224 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 223 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.