Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 3:44 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting concept of a time chamber and the fact that KamiPiccolo-Sama is now facing the androids is quite interesting, well lets see what both the training and the fight will be like next!
Jan 3, 2014 2:43 AM

Jun 2009
#17 doesn't know what he's gotten himself into :P
Feb 22, 2014 2:19 PM

Dec 2013
This should be an interesting fight. Lets see who will have the upper hand!
Jul 28, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2012
omg such feels in the first scene with Son Goku and Chichi.

My favourite episode evarr!
Konbu is important
Apr 22, 2016 11:42 PM

Aug 2013
That scene with Chi-Chi was actually really touching as even she recognizes the threat the Android's present.
Jul 23, 2016 2:34 PM

Feb 2016
Chi-Chi finally letting Goku have his way, albeit still having her standpoint in the bout. Very nice.

Trunks needs to focus and stop psyching himself up... and don't let Vegeta scare you either. He's clearly trying to mess with you, or at least he was there when you were showing your startle.

Looks like we got a good fight awaiting :) Awesome.

Android 17 vs The New and Improved Piccolo.

If 16's Readings from awhile ago were correct, I say Piccolo will definitely give 17 a good run. He may win, it may end in a draw, but he definitely ain't gonna lose terribly like before. Give it to him Piccolo!

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 3, 2016 4:57 PM

Sep 2013
Goku, Trunks, Gohan & Vegeta are going to kick some serious ass when they all come out of that room!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 27, 2018 3:31 PM

Nov 2017
Wow, I didn't expect the time chamber to be a white void.. I thought it would send them back in time to a forest or something, kinda like how Kid Goku was sent back to a forest with a fisherman and met with young Roshi. Perhaps Vegeta and Trunks might be really close to each other after spending a day in there.

Even if Piccolo told the androids where Goku was, would it matter? Couldn't he tell them to wait a day or two for Goku's arrival? Well between Piccolo and 17, I think they'll be equal, but maybe 17 might get the upper hand on him by the end.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Apr 12, 2019 10:15 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Poor Trunks havng to stay 1 y with Vegeta, I like him a lot but he surly isnt an easy dude lol

Oct 11, 2019 8:51 AM

Jul 2008
And now it just so happens Kami had this magic time chamber than he neglected to mention until now...THEY COULD HAVE USED THAT ALL THE WAY BACK TO DEFEAT PICCOLO!!!!
Jan 24, 2020 4:32 AM

Mar 2010
Actually Goku used the chamber before but I think it was in Original DB. But yeah they could have used this chamber more often in the past, but it worked out anyway and will do so this time as well ;)

One of the few times when you really feel love between Chi Chi and Goku, so this was really nice.

Goku meeting stubborn Vegeta also a highlight, at least he was willing to go training with his son Trunks.

The Cyborgs already over at Kame-House, the battle should be interesting between Piccolo-God and C17.
Jul 11, 2020 6:52 AM

Jan 2015
Damn Piccolo being the strongest of all Z-fighters in this time and being relied on. I really missed it. Can't wait to see Android 17 vs Piccolo, one of the best fights of Z.
Aug 19, 2020 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
The Time Chamber is an interesting concept. At first, I thought there had to be some unique contraptions, or maybe the gravitational force in it surpasses that of 500x to help with the training. But, from the look of the vast emptiness, I guess not. It will certainly help with the mental side of things. But other than that, what else does it offer but exercising with oneself or training with a sparring partner? Maybe there is more to this room than I am discerning and will be revealed with time.

I am surprised Chi-Chi, for once, relented and allowed Gohan to train with his father. As they say, there is a first time for everything. She is just trying to be a caring mother but has a strange way of going about it.
Mar 5, 12:09 PM

Nov 2015
hyperbolic chamber was a thing in DragonBall? or why gokuu just bring it out of nowhere? 🤔

đź’˘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 224 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 223 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.