Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 3:35 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes Goku is back! And well Kuririn did managed to save two people from Cell but well it has only just started so lets see what Goku's training will be like and if Bulma finds a weak point in the androids!
Dec 4, 2013 9:00 PM
Sep 2010
Goku is awake. Finally. He's also aiming to become higher than a Super Saiyan like Vegeta. I wonder if he'll have enough time to train before the artificial humans find him.
Uploader53
Jan 3, 2014 2:15 AM

Jun 2009
Good job Krillin. About time Goku got his shit together.
Feb 16, 2014 3:40 PM

Oct 2009
Uploader53 said:
I wonder if he'll have enough time to train before the artificial humans find him.

Considering the preview, he will. He will find out a way to train really fast
Feb 22, 2014 1:24 PM

Dec 2013
I think this was the first time in the whole series that Chi Chi actually showed that she cares about Goku and not just Gohan and his studies. Its a nice change. Its good that Goku has been healed, but hopefully he and the other two can find a way to get even stronger and beat Cell.
Apr 22, 2016 11:35 PM

Aug 2013
Goku returns, the guy always make such dramatic entrances.
Jul 23, 2016 10:25 AM

Feb 2016
-sees the episode title-

Goku is finally back on his feet! Just like Vegeta assumed, Goku is going to try and ascend beyond Super Saiyan!

Sounds like some hard training awaits~

Seems like the Z-Fighters seriously are blind when they can't sense energy levels :o

Nice effort by Krillin. He stood up and was brave for once, I liked it. Always being scared/wimpy and what not gets annoying at times.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 3, 2016 10:58 AM

Sep 2013
So this episode marks the official halfway point for DBZ! Kuririn held his own for a short time against Cell and Goku is back on his feet. It's getting good!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 27, 2018 3:03 PM

Nov 2017
How many times has Krillin met up with a girl and found her girlfriend-material now? And why did Chi Chi just let Gohan leave with the others to fight rather than study?

Well Trunks is off to train with his dad, and Goku's back! The red colour in the sea at the end could possibly symbolise his hair turning red as his next super saiyan transformation, just like he was talking about. Let's see!

Also I'm sure Android 16 has a higher power level than 17 and 18, so when he actually starts fighting he'll cause devastation.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Apr 12, 2019 10:09 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Goku is baaaack yay <3
YiuumiiApr 12, 2019 10:14 PM

Oct 10, 2019 10:56 AM

Jul 2008
About time Goku.....
Jan 24, 2020 1:55 AM

Mar 2010
Trunks inner monologue about the time shifting/changing was interesting. So he thinks he probably changed few things due to his time travelling. Would that be the reason why there are more cyborgs? Seems unlikely but who knows. I can't even remember if this gets adressed/solved later on.

I enjoyed as well that Chi Chi is reacting much more gentle and sweet after Gokus awake than she used to.
Aug 17, 2020 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
The short squabble between Krillin and Cell was pretty intense. Krillin held out good, credits for him for trying his best and saving the innocent duo. He managed to land a blow on Cell too. It was a valiant effort. I am impressed. Krillin still got his fighting spirits. Although, his luck truly is laughable when he was the one who came across Imperfect Cell by pure chance.

Finally, Goku sure took a while to wake up. I find it pretty charming how Vegeta guessed it right that Goku will try ascending his Super Saiyan transformation. And how Goku, pridefully, stated what Vegeta is thinking. Despite their very clear differences and feelings for one another, it is as if those two are best friends already.

And look, a happy husband and wife moment for Goku and Chi-Chi. I found it adorable how someone as naively innocent as Goku could hold his wife in such a loving embrace, despite said wife's occasional shortcomings.
May 8, 2021 2:49 AM

Oct 2020
That was cool! Krillian was amazing there. Didn't thought he had enough chance to keep himself up for that time. Things are way beyond the strength. However there is 3 timelines. I hope Trunks finds this fast. And also his mother may find out the weakness of the androids. Who knows what comes next!!

Good thing is Goku is better now. He also knows there is more room to get stronger. Now he, Vegeta and Trunks are going to get stronger. Wish Gohan could also become a Super Saiyan.
Mar 23, 6:54 PM

Sep 2017
the reason the green Android dude who hangs out with 17&18 isn't in the future of trunks is because Goku is dead so there was no point in using him (or if he was activated, he wouldn't have any objectives to accomplish so he would be rouge and won't do anything).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 224 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 223 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:48 PM

» Bruce Faulconer Score

jas-samaaa - Apr 15

5 by Notshane »»
Apr 15, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 214 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 12, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 208 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 23, 2013

13 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.