Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2013 4:14 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just exposition this chapter, but it is a joy to see Murata's redesigns of ONE's S-Class heroes "at work".
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 21, 2013 5:05 PM

Feb 2012
I had to laugh at the trouble part.

Short chapter because Murata had to do a lot of extra work.
Nov 21, 2013 6:13 PM
Mar 2012
Child Emperor lol
Nov 21, 2013 6:22 PM

Feb 2008
I feel a bit cheated with such a short and very nearly substance free chapter after such a long delay. I just hope that the series releases get back on track soon :(
Nov 21, 2013 6:45 PM

Sep 2013
Lightspeed Flash looks so good and Tatsumaki's thighs. :D

What's up with superalloy darkshine's face, he looks like mr. potato head without the mustache and hat, seriously.

And King's chin gets me everytime just badass.
Nov 21, 2013 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
i got two pretty hard laughs with this chapter, how the prophet died from choking on cough drops and the SHE NEVER USED THE WORD TROUBLE BEFORE!!! gag

Anyhow im pretty excited for whats to come

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 21, 2013 7:02 PM
Jul 2010
is there 30 or 38 chapters? multiple websites have 30 and multiple have 38.
Nov 21, 2013 7:13 PM

Feb 2012
VongolaXEspada said:
is there 30 or 38 chapters? multiple websites have 30 and multiple have 38.

Tonari no Young Jump and Murata don't count the chapters the same way, so both are correct.

jacobpaige said:
I feel a bit cheated with such a short and very nearly substance free chapter after such a long delay. I just hope that the series releases get back on track soon :(

Murata had to draw a poster and a special chapter for this week's WSJ issue, hence the short chapter and delay, don't worry.
Nov 22, 2013 1:31 AM

Nov 2011
Finally a challenge worthy of the great Saitama?

We shall see.

(Unless you're someone who reads original webcomic. In which case, keep your mouth shut).

PS. Also, is the person who's holding this meeting not noticing someone who doesn't belong there (although rightfully should)?
Nov 22, 2013 8:20 PM

Feb 2008
Kousoku11 said:
Also, is the person who's holding this meeting not noticing someone who doesn't belong there (although rightfully should)?
I was wondering about that too, but he may have already heard that two S class heroes vouched for his right to be there or simply believe that Saitama is Genos' sidekick ;)
Nov 23, 2013 6:52 AM

Mar 2013
I doubt that this trouble will even cause Saitama to have a hard time. He'll probably just obliterate whatever like it's no biggie. Building up tension then having an anticlimax is kinda a pattern in this manga. I fuckin' love it.
Rak is a Badass
Nov 25, 2013 9:39 AM

Dec 2009
Well, the manga's strong points are not even Saitama's fights anyway, but how he deals with the whole "super hero" life.

Anyway, it's nice to know almost all of the S-Class heroes, even if it's in such a short chapter.
Nov 28, 2013 2:02 PM
Jan 2012
did the chapter get extended or was I reading an unfinished translation :O? damn I almost missed 10 pages and an amazing colored one, can't wait till next chapter gets released
MatijaxDNov 28, 2013 2:12 PM
Nov 28, 2013 5:37 PM

Jul 2010
Hell, Murata's redesign is indeed fabulous.

I wonder who attacked the Sky King in the last page.
Nov 28, 2013 6:59 PM

Oct 2011
Love the character illustrations.
Also, that colored page at the end!
Nov 29, 2013 3:47 AM

Mar 2013
Huge trouble?!?!?
Saitama will surely take care of it....I hope :P
Nov 29, 2013 4:23 AM

Apr 2009
MatijaxD said:
did the chapter get extended or was I reading an unfinished translation :O? damn I almost missed 10 pages and an amazing colored one, can't wait till next chapter gets released

Murata redrew parts and extended the chapter. It happens sometimes.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 29, 2013 6:17 AM

Sep 2009
hahaha saitama always the clueless one, i wonder when will he be recognized as a OP hero by the there heroes , there are still a few heroes how saitama is suuuuuuuuuuuuper strong
Nov 29, 2013 10:14 AM

Feb 2008
I so glad I didn't just assume that this was a translator cleaning up a few typos. Its just too bad I can't change my vote for the chapter :(

I wonder which hero is attacking them? It doesn't seem likely that its Saitama since it was coming from above. Metal Knight maybe (think that was the name of the remote controlled robot)?

Its nice that that guy finally thought to ask who Saitama is ;)

I'm betting that this Sky King isn't the Trouble if its comparing itself to the Underground and Sea Kings.
Nov 29, 2013 1:18 PM

Jun 2013
I have said it Once, I Say IT TWICE!!! This is One The Most Comedic, Awesome, Brilliant and Out Most Hilarious Mangas Ever Made...And The Way He Got His Strength? Training Every time, etoo nadakke? (höm what was it?) 8-9 hours per day...and With basic Training? LOL XD

So Some Oracle is Dead...Earth is In Trouble, Onepunch-Man is in place where he is Not supposed to be... Getting excited about Very Strong Enemy Or Disaster Closing in....And Now It Is Here...And No!!! I Do Not mean that Useless "Two Chapter at most Enemy" Sky King... I mean What Ever is Arrived Behind HiM!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 4, 2013 11:50 PM

Nov 2011
>The Earth is in trouble.
Oh boy...
Apr 28, 2015 7:37 AM

Sep 2014
Trouble is going to come within 6 months? Are they hinting at the general prophecies of that lady being that vague? Like: There is going to be an earthquake within in the next 6 months. lol, no wonder why she is 100 % accurate.

And fu, such a cliffhanger. I'm glad I can just read the next chapter right now.
Sep 8, 2015 6:12 AM

Jan 2009
heh greater than all the disasters so far heh lets see

looks like those Sky King and his servants are goner though
Dec 26, 2015 7:09 PM

Feb 2011
Oh hey, there's the monster that Saitama fought in the first chapter!! If we assume that the others were fought by Saitama before the manga started, then... Welp, there's Saitama, that proves it. I love how much the association and some of its people end up being tied so closely with Saitama.

So far, the association was created because Saitama beat a monster who wanted to kill the child of the man who created it, and now one of its heroes is known as the strongest man on Earth for the mistaken belief that he defeated some strong monsters when it was really Saitama. This is amazing.

"I am a man-shaped clump of lies!" lmao

Okay I am loving this storyline SO MUCH.

So THAT'S how King got his scar!

I LOVE SAITAMA SO MUCH
眠れないのは君のせい
Jan 17, 2016 9:42 PM

Sep 2014
Ohh so that's how it all happened :o Saitama beating them and King taking all the credit. Nice backstory though. Love the interaction between these two.
I guess Saitama made a new friend again :) Good for him ~

Now I wonder what will King do from now on? Admit his mistake or will train his ass out and be like a hero deserving of S-class rank 7?
Would be interesting to see his development ~
XiferVPJan 17, 2016 9:48 PM
Sep 21, 2017 12:01 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The King of the Sky!!! :/
Jan 20, 2018 4:54 PM

Aug 2016
Glad to see some more One Punch Man

Is King being serious lol

Set by SenpieX
Sep 4, 2020 1:29 AM

Aug 2012
One unexpected way Mob Pyscho was better, was the way the community there decided to handle the chapters. Both Mob Psycho and One Punch Man release there chapters in multiple parts for whatever reason, but on the Mob forums, at least for the later chapters, the discussions all happens in one thread. When chapters are split up in Mob, the community just discussed them all in one chapter thread, simply returning to that thread when new parts got released. I really wish One Punch Man followed that on here, it'd avoid confusion when discussing and alleviate anyone accidentally stumbling on to spoilers once they figured out how it was handled.

I'm talking about actually chapter 38, I'll spoiler tag my thoughts out of consideration.

Mar 15, 2021 11:29 PM

Oct 2020
LOL!! King is a coward XD!!! I wonder if it Saitama who defeated those monsters. Or could be a equal rival of him??

And what is with this organization thing?
Dec 16, 2022 10:55 AM

May 2021
Feel a bit bad for King here since it's 100% Saitama who took down those monsters for him. Then again, he did lie to the Hero Association that he defeated those monsters so I suppose it's karma.

Mar 31, 9:20 PM
Nov 2022
It turned out that the king of the land that appeared in Saitama's dream was really strong, who would have thought that they were on the same level as the king of the sea who could destroy the Hero S.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 131 Discussion

deg - Apr 9, 2018

33 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Apr 10, 7:56 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

23 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 6, 10:27 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

16 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 6, 10:24 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 200 Discussion

deg - Dec 17, 2021

36 by Waddledont »»
Apr 5, 8:41 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 126 Discussion

deg - Dec 28, 2017

31 by MRM2405 »»
Apr 4, 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.