Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 19, 2013 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh nice, they're going to bet something. I think that makes the match more intense. Whoa so the king apologizes by ripping his arm off. DAMN.

Decent episode. Palm spotted! I can't wait to see how this Palace invasion will go.
Nov 19, 2013 9:38 AM

Sep 2013
Souunds like a 2-chapter episode. My speculation was right this time
In this case, next ep. should have at least three, also judging from the title.

It's Doctor BLYTHE! And she's got purple hair. o.o
ShigyCNov 19, 2013 10:47 AM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Nov 19, 2013 11:40 AM

Oct 2008
Once again, HxH is the most entertaining 20 minutes of my week. Watching this storyline unravel is predictably glorious.
Nov 19, 2013 11:48 AM

Aug 2010
Dat Komugi is sooo awesome!!! :D
The way she's forcing the king to change is so much fun.
And seems like Pouf doesn't like it XD

Knov's infiltration is tense as hell. Can't wait to see what happens to him after this infiltration (manga readers know what I'm talking about ;) XD

And once again, Palm and her makeovers are so O_O XD No one would think that's her XD
Nov 19, 2013 11:50 AM

Dec 2009
Haha, that preview was fantastic!

The anime is doing a great job building up the tension.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 19, 2013 11:59 AM
Oct 2011
This episode was simply the best episode in a long time. All the tension, the continuation of the gungi game with the whole "I'd bet my life on it" (hmm, where did I hear that before? It has some Yorknew vibes..) and Pouf caring for the king and worrying, the plans for the infiltration.. everything was simply perfect.

The actual infiltration when? (well judging from the pace they're going at, it'll most likely start at the beginning of next year)
Candor123Nov 19, 2013 12:05 PM
Nov 19, 2013 12:00 PM

Apr 2009
We need "Zawa Zawa" sounds during the Gungi matches... excellent episode.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 19, 2013 12:09 PM

Oct 2011
There was a lot of tension this episode! It was great by all means!
Can't wait for the true battle to begin!
Nov 19, 2013 12:43 PM

Nov 2012
THIS EPISODE SUCKED IT WAS GARBAGE HUNTER X HUNTER SUCKS!!!

Lol jp, Did anybody else see that? The fucking king ripped his arm off! And Neferpitou is so cute too bad Gon wants to kill her. She reminds me of Black Hanekawa a little bit. And what a creepy power she has I mean what the fuck was that thing? If I saw somthing like that at the age of 12 I would so totally get nightmares. And the "real" prime minister is such a pervert. I feel sorry for those women.
AichiroNov 19, 2013 12:46 PM
Nov 19, 2013 12:48 PM
Apr 2013
The most impressive thing about HxH is that it can derive tension from just about anything. Honestly the episode felt like it ended in ten minutes. I just did not want it to end. And with that cliffhanger too.
Nov 19, 2013 1:05 PM

Jul 2012
The next episode is going to be super tense >.< I can't wait. The pace is perfect!
Nov 19, 2013 1:14 PM

Aug 2012
lol Palm is awesome, I forgot she looked like that.
Nov 19, 2013 1:33 PM

Mar 2013
This entire Gungi stuff has been so awesome and intense (actually more interesting than the fighting and scheming going on everywhere else). Someone finally starts to take action against palace. Next episode looks like it should be very interesting.

I miss Gon and especially Killua though as he hasn't been there a lot of episodes now.
Nov 19, 2013 1:50 PM

May 2013
Oh crap Palm in disguise lol.
Nov 19, 2013 2:00 PM

Mar 2013
Oh damn Palm's disguise looks foolproof af, and good luck Knov, I know you can do it cuz you're freaking beast.
Nov 19, 2013 2:08 PM

May 2013
Wow all of this tension. This anime is a master at set-up. Loving the Gungi. I fell for Palm's trap too lol.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 19, 2013 2:17 PM

Mar 2013
I'm going to lol so hard at what Knov does next episode
Nov 19, 2013 2:20 PM
Nov 2008
The first half of the episode with Komugi... soo beautiful.

And it will get even better... so hard to wait.

Reading the comments reminds me of this arc was peculiar for another reason: the main characters have very little space and it's still fine.
Nov 19, 2013 2:52 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, he ripped of his arm.That was surprising.
Also, goodluck Knov.Don't die.

Komugi ftw.
Nov 19, 2013 3:06 PM

Nov 2012
I love when this OST pops up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_KeJvlCyg
It really makes the scene feel so much more darker -- like in the scene when Pitou summoned its' Hatsu.
Nov 19, 2013 3:19 PM

Sep 2012
Komugi: best female character this year!
Nov 19, 2013 3:20 PM

Jul 2010
Awesome episode. I really feel the intensity, I also fairly liked the narrator, he knows how to draw the attention of the public.

At the same time I feel that something bad might happen to Knov, PLESE BE WRONG MY FEELING.

The pervy guy btw lol.
Nov 19, 2013 3:33 PM

Oct 2013
Togashi is DA MAN!!! Great story development, you just NEVER expect what is going to happen and how it's gonna all play out. Again HxH delivers the best episode of the week.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Nov 19, 2013 4:04 PM

Dec 2012
The result of Meruem's wager was very unexpectedly intense. Also I bet infiltrating the palace has got to be a real nerve shaker, both for Knov and Palm. LOL @ that guy at the computer, pulling a Sugou. Thinking about sex at time like that - he's just begging to get cock blocked when the King rips his head off.
Nov 19, 2013 4:04 PM

Feb 2013
Knov's gonna prove his worth soon.

look forward to it
gedataNov 19, 2013 4:21 PM
Nov 19, 2013 4:32 PM

Oct 2011
Suspenseful episode !!!!!!
Nov 19, 2013 4:43 PM

Jan 2011
Marow said:

this when the king ripped off his arm i really thought he was about to kill one of his royal guards

Who the hell is Palm!?
Nov 19, 2013 4:45 PM
Oct 2011
katsu044 said:
Marow said:

this when the king ripped off his arm i really thought he was about to kill one of his royal guards

Who the hell is Palm!?
Don't tell me you forgot her already..
Nov 19, 2013 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
jayvon said:

Lol jp, Did anybody else see that? The fucking king ripped his arm off! And Neferpitou is so cute too bad Gon wants to kill her. She reminds me of Black Hanekawa a little bit. And what a creepy power she has I mean what the fuck was that thing? If I saw somthing like that at the age of 12 I would so totally get nightmares. And the "real" prime minister is such a pervert. I feel sorry for those women.

Neferoitou is actually male, or so I am told...

Liking these matches between the King and girl, nice seeing the King so disgruntled like that lol.
Nov 19, 2013 5:35 PM

Jan 2011
Candor said:
katsu044 said:
Marow said:

Who the hell is Palm!?
Don't tell me you forgot her already..
man i been caught up in all of this i completely forgot about her not to mention her appearance changes drastically when she isn't out for blood lol.
Nov 19, 2013 5:42 PM

Dec 2012
Knov nearing the palace was so intense.
Palm planning her own infiltration plan, cool.
I surprisingly didn't enjoy this episode as much as the previous ones. 4/5
Albi-kunNov 19, 2013 5:46 PM
Nov 19, 2013 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
This episode was extremely tense! I was the entire second half pretty nervous fearing something awful would happen to cool-as-fuck Knov. Looks like he'll be on the spotlight next episode, I bet he's awesome but I still have the feeling that he's going to die :C

I don't get that vibe from Morel or Palm though.
Nov 19, 2013 6:06 PM

Nov 2012
gedata said:

look forward to it
Lol indeed.
Nov 19, 2013 6:20 PM

Nov 2013
Noooo my lord! Your arm :[
Nov 19, 2013 6:28 PM

Jan 2009
i thought Komugi is gonna die im glad im wrong
Nov 19, 2013 6:34 PM

Oct 2008
Nope- said:
gedata said:

look forward to it
Lol indeed.

Nov 19, 2013 6:40 PM

Feb 2013
Looking forward to Knov's infiltration and the upcoming fight next episode. Hopefully it adapts 4 chapters next episode; 3 or more is good enough though.
Nov 19, 2013 6:48 PM

May 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
We need "Zawa Zawa" sounds during the Gungi matches... excellent episode.

lol so true xD
Nov 19, 2013 6:51 PM

Sep 2013
bewareofhisoka said:
Looking forward to Knov's infiltration and the upcoming fight next episode. Hopefully it adapts 4 chapters next episode; 3 or more is good enough though.
It better be at least 3.
Nov 19, 2013 6:51 PM
Feb 2013
Awesome.
Nov 19, 2013 7:08 PM

Oct 2009
Could have done a bit better, but I still liked it.

Komugi is brainfucking the King.

HxH, the only shounen that s not a shounen :D
Nov 19, 2013 7:17 PM

Nov 2010
Katagari said:
jayvon said:

Liking these matches between the King and girl, nice seeing the King so disgruntled like that lol.

They say its only in the manga. Madhouse apparently made her female in the anime. It is still disputed, but the majority of the anime fans considers it as a she.
Nov 19, 2013 8:00 PM

Feb 2013
Well M
Siddyus said:
Katagari said:
jayvon said:

They say its only in the manga. Madhouse apparently made her female in the anime. It is still disputed, but the majority of the anime fans considers it as a she.

Well Madhouse didn't exactly say it is a she. He/She has not shown any outright evidence of having boobs at all. I think they thought it would be funny to add a bust so then people can go crazy debating over it forever and ever. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Nov 19, 2013 9:03 PM

May 2012
Nice narration which really build up the tension while Know tries to infiltrate the palace. And I almost forgot about Palm! Haha. Go Girl!
Nov 19, 2013 9:28 PM

Feb 2013
Dangerr said:
Nope- said:
gedata said:

look forward to it
Lol indeed.

this is all true. what'd ya think I was implyin'? :P
Nov 19, 2013 9:52 PM
Jun 2013
bewareofhisoka said:
Well M
Siddyus said:
Katagari said:
jayvon said:

Well Madhouse didn't exactly say it is a she. He/She has not shown any outright evidence of having boobs at all. I think they thought it would be funny to add a bust so then people can go crazy debating over it forever and ever. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Actually the manga never stated what Gender Pitou had. The anime has with Colt and Peggy calling her a girl. Added on Pitou very clearly has Breasts in the anime.
Nov 19, 2013 9:54 PM

Sep 2013
Envyus said:
bewareofhisoka said:
Well M
Siddyus said:
Katagari said:
jayvon said:

Actually the manga never stated what Gender Pitou had. The anime has with Colt and Peggy calling her a girl. Added on Pitou very clearly has Breasts in the anime.
That would be Crunchyroll's translators who decided to have Nef be called "she."
Nov 19, 2013 11:00 PM
Sep 2013
Writing level over 9000!

Another week and another great episode of Hunter x Hunter, Madhouse did a great job of animating one of my favorite sequences in this arc. Also, I'm surprised that they decided to cover 2 chapters this episode, I guess they just wanted to flesh out this part of the arc. That aside, seeing the amazing job Madhouse has done so far together with their work on Kaiji continues to remind me that they truly are the right studio for this anime (and this arc in particular). I really REALLY can't wait for the palace invasion, it's going to be 20+ straight episodes of godly writing and unending fangasms.
Nov 19, 2013 11:25 PM

Nov 2012
Dangerr said:
Nope- said:
gedata said:

look forward to it
Lol indeed.

RX-782Nov 20, 2013 12:09 AM
Nov 19, 2013 11:33 PM
Sep 2013
ShigyC said:
Souunds like a 2-chapter episode. My speculation was right this time
In this case, next ep. should have at least three, also judging from the title.

It's Doctor BLYTHE! And she's got purple hair. o.o

I hope so, three chapter episodes are tasty. What's the title of the next episode? :o

EDIT: Nope, can you spoiler your post?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014

animeboilolz - 8 hours ago

23 by TrillJessie »»
56 minutes ago

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

915 by Thesk8er2000 »»
Apr 19, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

44 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.