Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 22, 2013 12:03 AM
Dec 2011
this was brilliant.....i love the explanation of the visual jutsu and the story was in black and white for showing the woman uchiha recording of the scenes with colour wow what a great move that was... why cant kabuto just see what he has done and remember there were more people who knew who he was and appreciated him ,like mothers other children well... its always easy to tell and harder to do also i love the part when itachi leave everything to naruto like jiraya :3
Nov 22, 2013 12:37 AM

Jul 2008
Heh, now that is how you use filler. Even the part with Kabuto's brother from the orphanage, a very well done episode here.
Nov 22, 2013 10:56 AM

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode.
Nice explanation.
Nov 23, 2013 8:20 AM

Mar 2010
Damn itachi was pretty cool.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 24, 2013 3:19 PM

Oct 2013
Monad said:
Sorry but personally am not satisfied by this explanations. First the mangegu isn't something just any random Uchiha can spawn and second Izanagi already has a pretty good reason for not overusing it like this fools where trying to do. They were talking like they could Izanagi their ass out of everything like they forgot they only had two fucking eyes. Going fucking blind seem a pretty good reason not to want to use except if it's absolutely necessary to me. No mater how foolish or ambitious this people in the past could be i doubt they will not want to avoid using Izanagi as much as possible.

Sorry i just don't buy it that they would act like that.

Jesus has spoken, AMEN!!!
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Nov 26, 2013 3:34 AM

Sep 2013
hardnyasha said:

I cried like a bitch at this episode, because Itachi's words are...so deep.

Me too, I cried so much! It is clear that Sasuke needs his big brother. Sasuke has become so lost over the years, without any family and without somebody who likes him and who he really likes. Itachi fills this huge emptiness inside him and the fact that he now is leaving - for good - is just so cruel!

This whole quest to get revenge on Konoha is just a big lie because Sasuke doesn't dare to see that it's all been for nothing, the years of hunting and killing of his brother. Itachi doesn't need a revenge. If Sasuke just stopped for a while the truth would hit him hard like a train. He should have Itachi by his side when he faces this. Instead Itachi is leaving and Sasuke gets to confront all this by himself or keep on denying.

Oh, I'm gonna cry so much when Itachi releases the Edo Tensei. :ยด(
Nov 29, 2013 7:46 PM

May 2013
why itachi didn't become a Hokage?.. damn.. he's so strong he should be the 5th Hokage instead of Tsunade
Nov 29, 2013 10:51 PM
Mar 2013
AzurePisces said:
why itachi didn't become a Hokage?.. damn.. he's so strong he should be the 5th Hokage instead of Tsunade
Well, the village has never been too fond of the Uchiha clan so I can't imagine the village would be okay with a member of that clan being in such a position of power.
Nov 30, 2013 1:16 AM

Dec 2009
"Reality is a product of the sequence of coincidences we call fate" Itachi Uchiha. Love that quote. One of the reasons why Itachi is considered to be the most badass characters in Naruto.
Nov 30, 2013 8:58 AM
Sep 2013
link9us said:
Izanami, Truly one of the most terrifying jutsu's in the naruto universe. Can you imagine such a fate? I would rather be put to death then to be trapped in an infinite circle of the flow of time, constantly having to feel the same sensations over and over again and never able to experience death.

I would not think like that :D, if i'm going to constantly feel the sensation of s*x over and over again, without dying, i would rather be trapped :D after 20000 millions of years, i'm still there feeling.... :D it would have been a bit annoying with te same woman, every time, but if she's good, then i will stay there forever!! muahaha, i know, you don't have to say it, I'M A BAD GUY!
Jan 5, 2014 6:43 PM

Jul 2009
Izanami is not terrifying at all. In fact, it is one of the most wise and good-willed jutsus you'll find in the verse, probably besides Rinne Tensei.

And even more; considering that it was created by a member of that warmongering clan, it by itself shows that there are different dimensions to recognize in Uchiha.
Apr 10, 2014 9:35 AM

Jun 2011
It was pretty funny, that the fodder Uchiha would sacrifice one sharingan in a fight with another fodder. They were pretty happy to lose one eye, and thought that they could dominate the world with just one more eye? That was funny. I liked the last bit with Itachi leaving Sasuke, and Sasuke delivering his speech, with that BGM. Ugh, I want the story to move on already. I really hope that they could speed things up.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 25, 2014 4:35 PM

Mar 2014
Itachi <3
May 29, 2014 8:13 AM

Apr 2010
Itachi. I envy Sasuke for having such a hero as a brother. <3
Sep 1, 2014 12:36 AM

Aug 2013
Another beautiful episode that show how awesome Itachi is. His truly a hero of konoha.
Dec 16, 2014 2:15 AM
May 2012
I am watching this episode (even the few previous ones) while it's laggy as fuck. I don't know why. I have already researched shit, but just like Itachi said, "accept your fate", so I fucking accepted it. I am sure it will return to normal. Fucking adobe flash player.

ToG25thBaam said:
It was pretty funny, that the fodder Uchiha would sacrifice one sharingan in a fight with another fodder. They were pretty happy to lose one eye, and thought that they could dominate the world with just one more eye? That was funny. I liked the last bit with Itachi leaving Sasuke, and Sasuke delivering his speech, with that BGM. Ugh, I want the story to move on already. I really hope that they could speed things up.

Yep ahahaha.
Mar 29, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2008
Itachi..

so much genius
much power
so strong
much sexy
please be my teacher one day
Apr 6, 2015 11:12 AM
Jul 2018
Nice episode, much better than I thought XD
Itachi's awesome.
Judging by the preview it seems Edo Tensei isn't gonna be stoped just quite yet....
Apr 17, 2015 4:56 AM
Feb 2011
You shut up, I wasn't crying.
Jan 15, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2015
Good episode, but I didn't understand a half of this explanation... Ach, Itachi is soo sweet. And this is why I love him, because he's always thinking about others and not about himself. Nah, ha wanted to help Kabuto.
I' m watching, watching and stop... WTF?! So there's someone who is waiting for Kabuto? Okey... But they are adult! And they still live in orphanage? Something is wrong...
Sayonara, Itachi! I don't believe in the next episode I'll see you for the last time!
Jun 30, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2013
oh shit buddy!!!!
Sep 15, 2016 2:06 AM

Sep 2014
Good explanation regarding Izanami talking about infinite loop unless you acknowledge yourself and surrender nice
Mar 28, 2017 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
Damn. Thought that Uchiha dude wouldn't stop.
LMAO at the Kabuto and Itachi clash pause.
Oh, snap! Urushi.
Itachi saved my waifu, Anko. Thank you so much.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 9, 2017 3:24 PM

May 2013
Itachin da real MVP TT^TT
Dec 23, 2017 11:58 PM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
The Edo Tensei is near to be break!!!
Sep 21, 2018 4:19 PM
Apr 2017
i liked the episode :D
Sep 4, 2019 5:01 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode. Itachi's a real hero!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 11, 2019 10:48 PM

Jun 2017
I already had to watch Itachi die once now I have to watch him die again?!
He deserved so much better; always having the best of the village in his heart.
Dec 11, 2019 1:08 PM

May 2018
damn it Itachi, why are you such an amazing character xD
Mar 20, 2020 9:21 PM
Dec 2019
Itachi is badass๐Ÿ’ž
Jun 28, 2020 8:38 AM
Sep 2018
the backstory for izanami was great
the part with kabuto's brother made me tear up
itachi is turning out to be my favourite character
Aug 21, 2020 1:35 PM

Mar 2019
Ahhh AMAZING EPISODE. I was almost crying when Sasuke said "But you'll disappear as well"
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 22, 2020 6:26 PM

Apr 2018
the way they explained how the izanagi/izanami work was interesting. these episodes have all been awesome... every time itachi appeared the episodes were sooo enjoyable and emotional i’m so sad he’s leaving for good soon ;—;
Oct 31, 2020 7:27 AM

Jan 2020
Good episode explaining the Izanami and Izanagi. Funny to see Meliodas's va as the part of the Uchiha
Dec 5, 2020 10:22 AM

Mar 2019
Alex_TheForest said:
Ahhh AMAZING EPISODE. I was almost crying when Sasuke said "But you'll disappear as well"

After having shippuden on "paused" for like almost 4 months even tho it was more like " I need to eat pizza in order to continue it ( it's more like I dont want to finish naruto :'( ) I decided to rewatch the last 3 episodes before continuing it. This episode still has me, it's so sad, the talk between Sasuke and Itachii!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 22, 2021 5:41 PM

Dec 2007
that women uchia, she tells that guy that he can be forgiven, but she herself have mangekyo, didn't she needs to kill her best friend to get that and now she lecture him?

no matter what the next episode gonna reveal, itachi still gonna be one of the best character of naruto.
May 1, 2021 10:30 PM

Jun 2019
I really don't like Kabuto. But seeing the part where his "brother" wishes for him to come home made me tear up a bit.

But that look on Sasuke's face when Itachi said all reanimated will fade away just absolutely crushed my heart. It's somewhere between shocked, hurt, confused and angry at the same time. How many times must his world crumble before the narutoverse is done with him?

When Sasuke said complained to Itachi about how he had no regrets, I feel for him. I don't think he was being whiny or bratty at all. If anything, he was desperate. He just desperately wants to hold on to the one thing he held dear :(
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 23, 2021 9:02 PM

Feb 2021
Okay not gonna lie but the Izanami seems a bit complex to pull off. But hey it's Itachi, he can do it.

Holy shit Kabuto's brother is also taking part in the war!

Kabuto still has someone who looks forward to him coming back! Wholesome :') I really hope he redeems himself and goes back to see his siblings in the orphanage.

Looks like Itachi finally stopped all the reanimations. I doubt that Madara will be dead though. He might have something up his sleeve.

Apr 13, 2022 8:21 PM

Oct 2019
What a badass jutsu Izanami is ๐Ÿ”ฅbut still sacrifice is is also their. Itachi never fails to win hearts does he ?
Still Sasuke is not convinced lets see wht he does

“If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.”
- Itachi Uchiha

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Today, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 10, 2008

77 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 20, 12:19 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.