Forum Settings
Forums
Kitchen Princess Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2009 10:30 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm, seems that the class has a habit of spreading inaccurate rumors lol. Aside from that, I like how close Akane and Najika became and the reaction Akane gave when she found out that Najika made the dessert for a friend. Lol back wehn Daichi was asking Najika is she really liked Sora while she was cooking, but only changed the subject. Seems that Daichi finally expressed how he feels for Najika from his congratualtions, but how will Najika respond to this?
Mar 18, 2009 1:27 AM

Jan 2008
wow!! i was planning on stopping here but since -that- happened, i can't make myself. XD

i guess Daichi got mad. he has a weird way of showing it. XP i wonder what Najika will do and if Sora really is up to something.

Jun 15, 2011 6:44 PM

Sep 2008
Mweh heh heh. Way to go, Daichi! >D I just hope Najika doesn't reject him outright... and instead maybe reflects for a while? She must have feelings of some sort for him... Right?

I think Sora is plotting something underhanded...
Feb 14, 2023 1:09 AM

Jul 2016
Hold up, Sora's been a schemer this whole time? And lol not sure how long Najika and Akane's friendship will last with an ending like that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 47 Discussion

vearg - Jun 14, 2009

17 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 42 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 40 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 39 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 17, 2009

5 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 34 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 6, 2009

3 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 9:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.