Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 10, 2013 1:23 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
No, no... just NO!
Futaba why?!
I know author want make Touma fans happy,
but...
Why she must ruin this manga with such crappy shit!
*angry*
Nov 10, 2013 3:39 PM

Mar 2012
kou's and futaba's hands in the mirror: ugh ;________________________;

about the touma thing: why
Nov 11, 2013 9:09 PM

Feb 2009
Yeah I was really hoping she wouldn't go out with Touma. I mean, it's all about Kou and Futaba, so now Touma is going to get kicked to the curb or else I don't really see how the manga can just shift to ToumaxFutaba. Touma just pressured Futaba into the relationship in hopes that she can move on from Kou. She just wants to move on, she doesn't truly want Touma, she will always want Kou.
o genki desu ka
Nov 11, 2013 11:38 PM

Aug 2009
OH MY GOD Q A Q
THEY ARE SO FUCKING HAPPY Q A Q

IM HAPPY FOR THEM T A T
and everyone in the manga is right.. Kou.. you're too late! );<
Nov 14, 2013 1:02 AM

Mar 2012
This really gives off that netorare vibe.
Nov 14, 2013 9:29 AM

May 2012
Geez..this can't be happen...ç___ç

I'm happy about Futaba's way of thinking but she doesn't a have a clue what Kou feels towards her </3

AND I'M A KOU FAN FUUUUUUUUUUUK <(TT__TT)>

Btw Touma's very cute, but I don't want him to be with her till the end ;;
Nov 14, 2013 9:38 AM

Nov 2009
fucking kikuchi D<
kou go get some balls, bro
Nov 15, 2013 11:48 AM

Jan 2012
Kikuchi will be happy for a while, maybe Futaba too, Kou... yeah, you're fucked.
But in the end Kikuchi will be alone and sad bc Futaba won't love him back. If she does, oh my, This just going to be crazy. And She'll become kind of a bitch, ok I'm going too far.

Suffer now Kou.
Nov 15, 2013 11:24 PM

Apr 2010
NO NOT MY SHIP
Nov 17, 2013 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
So she did accept...

I wonder if forgetting Kou will be easy as she thinks though. I doubt it but it might ease the pain somewhat for now I guess. Wonder how this long this relationship will last. But yeah, not liking this so far.
Nov 17, 2013 11:49 AM

Apr 2011
Oh my... What a disappointing chapter this one is. Why, Futaba, why...
In my opinion this way of thinking is wrong in every aspect. If you love someone, why would you go out with someone else?! Arf.

So now, the manga has taken a road kind of twisted. Don't like it, definitely not... I don't think I'm going to enjoy this as I did until now.
Nov 17, 2013 12:03 PM

Dec 2010
Uuurgh, looks like she accepted him out of pity.
Now, I think there are three possibilities:
- Futaba will realize she can't forget about Kou and leave Touma (but that's too mean >.<)
- Futaba can't forget about Kou, Touma realizes it and "set her free" (I think this would be the best out of these three options)
- Futaba actually falls in love with Touma, but considering that Futaba and Kou are meant to be together (because they are, right? xD), she'll have to definitively choose one of them and it will turn in a really huge mess

Anyway, I ship Futaba x Kou from the beginning but, god, Touma's blushing face was 2 cute 4 me! *-*
AnnyNov 17, 2013 12:10 PM
Nov 17, 2013 12:22 PM
Dec 2012
Personally Kou pisses me off, I mean he had so many chances to make Futaba his but he wasted them all. I think Futaba made a right choice in trying to move on, she's been waiting on Kou for a really long time and all he's done is hurt her. Touma is really cute and treats Futaba waay better than Kou did. Sadly though, as we all know, in most romance manga, the underdog usually doesn't get the girl. I'm gonna hate seeing Touma get hurt :'( he's such a sweet guy.
Nov 17, 2013 12:43 PM

Feb 2013
kyochan03 said:
Personally Kou pisses me off, I mean he had so many chances to make Futaba his but he wasted them all. I think Futaba made a right choice in trying to move on, she's been waiting on Kou for a really long time and all he's done is hurt her. Touma is really cute and treats Futaba waay better than Kou did. Sadly though, as we all know, in most romance manga, the underdog usually doesn't get the girl. I'm gonna hate seeing Touma get hurt :'( he's such a sweet guy.

He's not "that" cute... he is pressuring the shit out of Futaba to be his like a bit of a scumbag. Futaba is just to wrapped up in Kou world to actually give Touma I think an honest chance, and he's either gonna get dicked over hard core OR date the other chick that was talking to Kou at the end of the chapter i don't know her name and i'm not gonna waste time to look it up.

honestly... everyone except that long dark haired chick is fucking stupid in this manga. Kou is bitch who deserves nothing since all he honestly did dick futaba around and fuck with her 3 year old emotions.
Nov 17, 2013 12:48 PM

Dec 2010
Guy above me, I think you're confusing Murao with Narumi. You better go re-read this manga O.o
Nov 17, 2013 12:49 PM

Jun 2008
Sturdustie said:
If you love someone, why would you go out with someone else?!

Looking at it from Yoshioka's perspective, there's not really anything else she can do besides this. She confessed to the person she is in love with, but was rejected. Continuing to have such feelings will only bring someone down taking into consideration that Yoshioka understood Kou's response as no reciprocation. What else is there to do for her? Wait (waste) all her life running after him until he might fall in love with her? Love makes people blind and that's exactly why she kept trying all this time almost as if handing her efforts to him on a silver platter, but Kou didn't take those many chances. I'm pretty sure she'll "return" to Kou later anyway, but until now she has invested so much time and thinking into him (which I cannot confirm is true vice versa) it's ridiculous.

kyochan03 said:

^ I've been thinking exactly this since several chapters... ~.~
Nov 17, 2013 1:05 PM

Sep 2008
Yes, she get rejected on her own wish...
She asked for it...
I don't know how many times this was repeated.
What kind of confession is this:
"I come here to be rejected by you and I can move on"
so she asked for it, Kou feel like she don't want be with him and just want be rejected and he did what she asked... but he don't said: I don't like you.
He said: I can't go out with you now.
There is different.

I don't know, but Futaba is so stupid,
she was such cool character and now she act so stupid,
she is said that Kou rejected her, when she asked for it.
When first time he honestly asked her "do you love me", she denied it...
she also haven't lot of chances and she missed it...
is not like that this is all Kou's fault,
both are stupid and act like kids...

Also haven't seen Kou through year,
but she couldn't forget about him,
still she loved him,
so how now after all these time,
she can forget about Kou,
when she meet him everyday?

Also Touma, is so... really...
he said he will wait, he understand her,
but force her to be with him,
because he fears, that if Futaba will get more time,
she can go back to Kou when she will get a chance?
Really... first he said, he can wait and now...
they just start dating and he already kiss her,
and even she don't thought he will do this.

Touma you lose for me.
You are such selfish that I can't like you now.

Can't wait when Futaba will break up with him and go back to Kou.
Nov 17, 2013 1:09 PM

Jun 2012
Ohhh I loved this.
I know this ain't gonna last for too long... (cause clichèd ending is comiiingggg)
But thank you for this sakisaka sensei haha uwu

Yap yap.

LittleStar said:

Also Touma, is so... really...
he said he will wait, he understand her,
but force her to be with him,
because he fears, that if Futaba will get more time,
she can go back to Kou when she will get a chance?
Really... first he said, he can wait and now...
they just start dating and he already kiss her,
and even she don't thought he will do this.

Touma you lose for me.
You are such selfish that I can't like you now.

Force her? really? Okay I think it's either I missed that part or you're saying bullshit.
Please tell me how saying that he won't hurt her like Kou did or him recommending her to date him is FORCING her to be with him.
And about the kissing.. lmao seriously? haha. He can't kiss his her? At least she's his girlfriend , while Kou kissed her like what.. 2/3 times when he wasn't even her boyfriend.

Selfish? How about Kou then? Narumi isn't an excuse so that he can reject Futaba , yeah she said " I came here to get rejected " but that doesn't mean she didn't want to be with him,because if that was so then there was no point on confessing.
He had SOOO many chances with Futaba but he had no balls!

Now Touma did say that he would've waited for her,but after seeing Kou acting weird I do think it's pretty normal for him to be wanting a response to his confession,is it really bad if he wants to try his best and not be a total pussy like Kou? At least he's trying and he GOT the girl (even if that would not be for too long since..haha)not like Kou.

SakiNov 17, 2013 1:24 PM
Nov 17, 2013 1:35 PM

Oct 2011
Touma was one of my favorites, but he is acting in a really selfish way
Futaba and Kou are two idiots too, being like two little kids..
Oh my, is so cliche that's killing me -____-
Nov 17, 2013 1:55 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah, pretty normal, but he don't care about Futaba feeling he only think about his own happiness, he don't think that Futaba isn't ready for dating for him,
and this will take some time before she forget about Kou,
but he just "so be my girlfriend", and she even said "eh... did he heard what I said?"
and "be yourself and choose me".
Yeah, he totally think about her feeling,
he want help her forget about other guy,
just to be happy and be with her.

He said: I don't want rush you, but hurry up and tell me will be my girlfriend,
because I'm on my limit.

Yeah, he totally don't force her...
First he said I will wait and they hurry up and decide.

He do his best, but he is just selfish...

Well... at the end, Futaba will be said, because she will hurt him when she will back to Kou, and Touma will be sad when she will go back to Kou.
Nov 17, 2013 1:57 PM

Dec 2011
Omgomgomgomgomgomg WHYY HOLY HELL I AM FUMING!
Geez Kou it's your fault for taking so freaking long! And so many misunderstandings I can't even why did it have to turn out like this I am ranting like hell sorry.
WHAT SUCKS IS THAT I CANT EVEN BLAME TOUMA! I can't be mad at him for them going out because HE IS SO FREAKING SWEET AND HE IS SINKING MY SHIP!
Nov 17, 2013 2:19 PM

Jun 2012
Again with the selfish thing? You know some thing you said are also things that Kou did,right?

[but he don't care about Futaba feeling he only think about his own happiness]

Of course because Kou always thought about Futaba and not himself.

[He said: I don't want rush you, but hurry up and tell me will be my girlfriend,
because I'm on my limit.
Yeah, he totally don't force her...
First he said I will wait and they hurry up and decide.]

Yeah,that's not forcing imo. He said "TELL ME you will be my girlfriend" , not "BE MY GIRLFRIEND" . He's not forcing her , she said yes on her own.

You're just blaming Touma.. when it's just both Futaba's and Kou's fault too. They could've been together so many chapters ago but Kou's a jerk and Futaba's naive. Now let Futaba be happy with Touma and not depressed all the freaking time.

Like Murao said, “It’s Mabuchi’s fault for being slow. He’s getting what he deserves…”
SakiNov 17, 2013 2:26 PM
Nov 17, 2013 2:36 PM

Sep 2008
Eh...

Is all Sakisaka Io fault, hope she will fix everything soon...
Nov 17, 2013 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
MY SHIP IS SAILING, I DON'T CAAAAAAAAARE!

I love how everyone keeps hating on Touma, let the freaking boy have some happiness, it's like you don't know how this series will end anyway. Of course it could pull a Tonari no Atashi and I'd be delighted but that's highly unlikely, so shh.

Plus they look so happy, why do you have the need to ruin that happiness just because the 'main' guy took too long and and took Futaba for granted? Jfc -__-
Nov 17, 2013 2:41 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
I do not like Touma but I am glad that we had such a plot twist, it is more rare in shoujo the heroine to pick someone else to date besides the very main male protagonist.

On the other hand, yes, Touma pushed her too much to make her his girlfriend since he was demanding for an answer that certain moment. Deep inside, he knows that Futaba still has feelings for Kou and he chose 'force' hoping that she will start forgetting about him. But it is partially Futaba's fault as well because she gave him hopes from earlier chapters. And that because she was mostly confused and hurt by the Kou/Narumi moments.

There are cases where you learn to love someone, even if he was never the one you wanted to be with but in this case I hope she will not end up with Touma, even if Kou treated her badly before.
Nov 17, 2013 3:21 PM

Sep 2011
LittleStar said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
No, no... just NO!
Futaba why?!
I know author want make Touma fans happy,
but...
Why she must ruin this manga with such crappy shit!
*angry*

Yeah, that's about how I felt, it made me upset. That guy kept pestering her not giving her proper time to make up her mind, which sort of ticked me off, makes me think worse of him too. I really don't like this triangle stuff in mangas it's really annoying after a while.
Nov 17, 2013 5:02 PM

Jun 2012
Meykkei said:
Yeah,that's not forcing imo. He said "TELL ME you will be my girlfriend" , not "BE MY GIRLFRIEND" . He's not forcing her , she said yes on her own
nevermind this part. in chini trandliation he avtually said the second thing lol
Nov 17, 2013 5:50 PM

Jan 2012
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Kikuchi or whatever has just jumped in my level of appreciation, like that little experimenting game he's playing like damn that is hot. woooooooooh like woh like holy cow like wow
Nov 17, 2013 10:30 PM

Jul 2013
mochizou said:
MY SHIP IS SAILING, I DON'T CAAAAAAAAARE!

I love how everyone keeps hating on Touma, let the freaking boy have some happiness, it's like you don't know how this series will end anyway. Of course it could pull a Tonari no Atashi and I'd be delighted but that's highly unlikely, so shh.

Plus they look so happy, why do you have the need to ruin that happiness just because the 'main' guy took too long and and took Futaba for granted? Jfc -__-

^^Can we just take a moment to let these WORDS OF WISDOM SINK IN? .......
Obviously Kou and Futaba are the canon shipping and I do support that. I really do. When Kou felt all sad and put his hand on the window, my heart did do a couple backflips. Not gonna lie there. But please tell me I am not the only one who noticed how incredibly adorable Kikuchi was in this chapter. I mean his blushes, his kisses, his words, and all the romantic gestures...if Futaba doesn't get him, can I marry this boy? Like omg this boy is just too cute for words. Unless you super strongly ship KouxFutaba, how can you NOT fall for Kikuchi? (>///<)
Nov 18, 2013 12:29 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
peix said:
NO NOT MY SHIP

^THIS :(

Although I am happy for Touma, really, I am. He's a nice guy. But in a way, I do think he did force Futaba into a corner, saying that he can't wait any longer. I know not everyone has the time or patience to keep waiting, but I don't think Futaba is ready to be in a relationship. YET, it depends I guess. Some people can start liking someone else more after being in a relationship...it's like the old days with arranged marriages, a lot of them do end up really happy (not all but that's not the point). Though that's an extreme case, and in this case, Futaba has already seen Touma's positive traits and feels comfortable with him, so all that's left is to have romantic feelings for him. And despite how cute the kiss was at the end, and Futaba thinking "for now, I will continue this calm, gentle love," I don't think Futaba enjoyed it as much as she did with Kou's AND I think it was too soon for it, especially because Touma knows that Futaba still isn't completely over Kou yet. But if Kou doesn't initiate or anything, I think there's a chance that Futaba could fall in love with Touma. Ugh, this manga screws over my feelings because I really want to root for Touma but I can't fully do so because...

Kou's expressions. They hurt :( People seem to dislike Kou a lot, and yeah, he did have a lot of chances, but it's too bad he messed up his timing with things. Murao seems to be feeling bad for Kou too. Honestly Kou isn't that terrible, he's just really really serious about everything, especially how he wanted to end things with Narumi properly before pursuing Futaba, but that took too long and in the process he hurt Futaba. He could've tried to explain things with her but he didn't. Still, people seem to forget that Kou had been hurt in a different way before, and only recently started opening up to people (Kominato for one). I just think that now that he's gotten his feelings sort out, he should be able to get some happiness too. I started tearing up when I saw Kou's face after he heard that Futaba is going out with Touma, and then the whole part where he put his hand on the other side of the window from Futaba...that was so beautiful yet so sad. Honestly I just hope everyone's happy in the end.

Anyways, not like anyone's going to read my wall of text, just wanted to get my confused feelings across :P
Nov 18, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2011
When I first read this chapter, I was in Futaba's point of view. I feel pressured by how Touma suddenly said that he's at his limit and he wanted an answer now. By telling him that she still cannot forget about Kou and it'll take some time to forget him and Kikuchi telling her that it's ok, I think Futaba is really relieved by it and that is why she accepted him. It is sweet of Touma to still date her even though he knows all this. But then, he'd to deal with jealousy. Which is shown when Kou suddenly shows up at the library. Him being clingy and jealous is what I think makes him adorable. He'll make Futaba fall for him with his sweet ways of making Futaba think of him. Personally, I thought I would fall for him with the way he acted. And when Futaba said thank you to Murao for congratulating her for being with Kikuchi, it seemed genuine. She seemed really happy. So , all in all, I am really happy that she's dating Kikuchi :)

The second time I read this chapter, I'm in Kou's shoes. I know he feels like he's losing the war with Kikuchi but he still have some hope to be with Futaba. This is shown by how he searched for Futaba after class to talk to her and him cursing Kikuchi for being with her. But man, when I saw his face after knowing Futaba's dating Touma, I almost cried myself. I really cried at the part where their hands are joined at the window. 'It feels so close yet so far. I missed my chance' is what I thought at that part. His empty face and Futaba's looking away from him..IT HURTS!! When he gave Futaba's sewing kit to Kikuchi it's like he's giving up on Futaba. Giving her to Kikuchi. I feel really bad for him. *cried some more..

I guess I'm being too emotional for this chapter but who doesn't? :P Aww man, gotta wait another month for a more awesome chapter..
Nov 18, 2013 12:37 PM

May 2011
AAHHHHH!!!! I hate that Kikuchi!!!!!!! I'm sooo mad!!!!!!

Kou I'm crying for you T___T I really hope this will not last long >__<
Nov 18, 2013 3:40 PM

Jun 2008
Ahhh, that was really good unlike some previous chapters. :)
Tho I don't really like Touma I still want to see how their relationship goes from here.
But seriously, that hand mirror thing!? That was just so heartbreaking and beautiful!
So cliche but somehow I still love it, hehe.
Nov 18, 2013 3:42 PM
Jun 2010
After reading some of the comments people here wrote, I thought about this whole thing again. I was really happy when she said yes. I really liked Kikuchi-kun and I was positive he would make her happy... but I did feel he cornered her a bit. He didn't force her or manipulate her... I don't know how to explain it. However when I saw Futaba's smile when Murao congratulated her, like one of the people here commented, it did feel genuine.
Now here comes Kou. At first, I did think he deserved it for being such a bitch in previous chapters, for hurting her and for being slow. But when I saw his expression when he learned she was dating Kikuchi- kun, it broke my heart. And to keep twisting how I felt, the way they looked at each other in the window scene. That was horrible. It's true he did have many chances but we have got to understand he had a lot of shit going on in his life. One of that shit was Narumi. I understand why he wanted to properly end it with her. If he wanted to be in a relationship with Futaba, he needed to clean up the shit he left.
I don't really blame Futaba for saying yes because she just wanted to move on. Most first love don't always work out.
Lastly Kikuchi-kun. I personally thought that kiss was a bit un-called for (despite the fact I went crazy). I mean, he only did it because he felt insecure. It was jealousy.

What I predict: They'll go out for a bit and Kou will try to steal her back! >3
Nov 18, 2013 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
and then i thought the mirror scene was sad... kou's face when he discovered about the relationship was really heartbreaking.

oh and it's kinda sad that lots of people dislike kou. even though he made some bad choices, i still like him (and honestly? kind of understand why he did what he did). on the other hand, i don't like touma lol, neither futaba, but i don't like them as a couple sorry
Nov 18, 2013 9:40 PM

Nov 2007
when Futaba told Kou " i came here to be rejected " .. Its to ease each others' feelings~ I mean, as a girl, she is confident with here feelings but she already knows that there is a little chance that they will work out together. it was like a defense mechanism. and as for kou, its like to ease kou that she knows what will his answer be and making him not feel guilty.

anyways.
i think this chapter is the cutest and most perfect theme of "torn between two lovers"
1. the scene in the glass, library.
(yes, they love each other but there is a wall (glass, actually) between us and that is one of the hindrances where in they can't remove of.
2. Touma, the one who opened it. like that wall was nothing. my GAAD. Its like, yes. he is the means to broke the wall, just like their story. if not for touma, kou would not make a move and continue to have a love with a wall.
shets! and that scene, turn 180 degrees? TOUMA IS JUST SO DAMN SWEET and the things that he does just makes him more like a prince.
Nov 19, 2013 5:07 PM

Dec 2012
When Kou looked at Futaba and put his hand on the window, it felt like i was being stabbed in the heart...

i dont want Touma do be hurt, but i really can't see kou sad like that...
Nov 20, 2013 12:14 AM

Sep 2011
I might feel differently if she actually really loved Touma but it's pretty obvious she just doesn't want to reject him. I still dont' like this development.
Nov 20, 2013 6:21 PM
Aug 2012
It's crazy how so many people dislike this chapter just because it's not their ship. Regardless, this chapter was great! The flow was very natural but also very dramatic. I could feel the emotions of every character pulling at my heart.

I wonder how many of the commentators here have experienced REAL love or REAL tragedy. The judgements passed on Touma and Kou are pretty harsh. I believe Sakisaka-san has done a wonderful job of creating characters that act reasonably within the context of the story thus far rather than running blindly towards a specific conclusion.
Nov 21, 2013 9:15 AM

Jun 2009
gypsysong said:
It's crazy how so many people dislike this chapter just because it's not their ship. Regardless, this chapter was great! The flow was very natural but also very dramatic. I could feel the emotions of every character pulling at my heart.

I wonder how many of the commentators here have experienced REAL love or REAL tragedy. The judgements passed on Touma and Kou are pretty harsh. I believe Sakisaka-san has done a wonderful job of creating characters that act reasonably within the context of the story thus far rather than running blindly towards a specific conclusion.

^Truer words have never been spoken.
Nov 21, 2013 11:27 AM

Sep 2013
I'm sure Io sensei will not let this one slide. I'm positive Futaba will end up with Kou ,but I feel kind of sorry for Touma cause his heart will probably be broken in the end >.<
Nov 21, 2013 3:38 PM
Aug 2013
AAAAhhHHH! I wanna scream right now! Kou and Yoshioka, you guys are being complete idiots. If I could talk to them I would be like Kou look at how many chances you had with her, and you honestly fucked Yoshioka around. But Yoshioka stop being an idiot. You love Kou, there is no still or anything, you love Kou, it's a fact. And you are fuckin with Touma now because you don't like him and you wont you love Kou. And you will never be able to forget about him because your feelings are mutual. And the worst part is you know that too. Deep down you knew that Kou was only being with Murawhateva out of a sense of duty and responsibility. Not even she knew, she knows that, and she also know that means Kou has no feelings for Murawateva. He said "I can't go out with you". Not "I don't like you". And now she is just gonna end up hurting Touma, Don't play him! just say no, because in the long run it is a lot less painful than saying that later.But I have to admit Touma is really sly. You can tell he knows Kou loves Yoshioka and that's why he pressured her. He didn't want to give Kou an opportunity because he also knows that Yoshioka also loves Kou, and the minuete Kou confessed he would lose her for ever. Of course it's eventually gonna happen, but still really sly. I am sorry but this is just bullsit, I really loved reading about KouxYoshioka relationship, but now it's all... uggghh. Like It's pretty obvious about how it's gonna end, but stil it's reallly fustrating. '_____'
Nov 25, 2013 4:38 PM

Nov 2013
fhdjssf this chapter literally gave me a heart attack because i had just started reading ao haru ride and thought this was literally the last chapter in the series. i ship futaba x kou as well so that sucked until i realized it was ongoing so at least there's hope for my otp. c8

but anyways i do think futaba x kou make a better couple and i have hope they will probably end up together in the end. i'm going to base that assumption on their chemistry. their relationship may be bumpy but i feel touma x futaba's relationship falls more flat. futaba and kou have (mostly) gotten along very well and have had a long history- to have all those interactions and effort go to a waste would be unfortunate. besides i think kou will always be a huge part of futaba's heart; without him she probably would've had a harder time separating herself from her old friends and forming new, genuine friendships with everyone. they've both made mistakes and i don't blame futaba for wanting to move on but at the same time i think kou would be better for futaba in the long run. touma is sweet and all for trying to convince futaba he'll treat her well but the reality is no one can be the "perfect" boyfriend and he's bound to make mistakes somewhere down the road (even if they may not be as bad as kou's). that's just my thoughts. i don't have anything against touma but i've been passionately shipping futaba x kou since day one LOL.
;-; besides i really want kou to finally take futaba to that summer festival that we've all been anxiously waiting for.
Nov 25, 2013 7:14 PM

Apr 2011
I actually really like Touma, he is so sweet and forward!!
Dec 4, 2013 10:00 PM

Nov 2013
Not a bad ch, but still cant accept the outcome...~
it's not 'NTR' yet it still gives such a 'vibes' ;,.,;.
i'll just put this series onhold for a while, not good for my heart lol.
it would've been more acceptable if the author tell's it only from Futaba pov, but oh well...</3

-ERROR 404-
-Cannot find Plot Server-
Dec 8, 2013 11:09 PM
Dec 2013
Touma knew that day that Kou has feelings for Futaba so he forced (not physically though, psychologically) her into a relationship with him. I really like Touma before because he's cute but now, I think I'm starting to hate him. Arggghhhh. >.<
Dec 12, 2013 10:34 PM

Jun 2009
I'm SO SORRY because this will look like i'm self-promotig but I wrote a seriously long essay about Kikuchi in hopes that the fandom changes its mind about him...
Dec 15, 2013 7:58 AM

May 2013
Bah. I wish this Touma phase ends quickly. About time Kou gets the happiness he deserves.
Forever lost.
Dec 15, 2013 7:01 PM

Oct 2012
I really hate kou but i know they'll end up together anyway. Touma may be selfish and persistent but his actions are really sweet. ;_; poor guy.
Dec 19, 2013 9:09 PM

Apr 2012
WHHOOOOAAAAAA
OK WHOOOOOAAAA
MAN DID NOT EXPECT THAT KISS
ughhhh im happy for kikuchi but i feel so bad for kou.... IN THE END I STILL SHIP FUTABA AND KOU
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhaelynne »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.