Forum Settings
Forums
The Flowers of Evil
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2014 1:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tokiwa is actually a pretty awesome person and far removed from the haughty ojou-sama I expected at the beginning. She really likes Kasuga. Now lets see if he doesn't mess it up.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 21, 2016 6:09 PM

Jan 2016
Kinda weird kissing with the eyes open
Nov 20, 2016 3:34 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Things are going better than expected and Tokiwa's willing to except Kasuga. I guess she asked for that kiss to confirm whether or not she's simply being used as a replacement for Nakamura.

5/5
Nov 24, 2016 6:10 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm, I loved this chapter, just shows what Tokiwa is all about.
Glad Kasuga didnt just do nothing and actually chased her, she's coming to Nakamura aswell ... oh dear ...
May 3, 2017 11:57 PM

Mar 2015
Damn I love this romance. He actually chose the real best girl than the bitch that made him a shame to the world.

Nov 20, 2017 1:32 AM

Jan 2017
Finally he did it. It really brings back memories from Master Kurosawa. I love it.
Jan 5, 2020 5:27 PM

May 2015
Kasuga did it. He told Tokiwa everything, which of course we knew would overwhelm her. She tells Kasuga to leave her alone, but he says he can't. He talks about Nakamura and wanting to see her. Tokiwa feels like he shouldn't have told her, but in the end, I think he did the right thing. It's better for him to be straight with her, so that he doesn't feel like he's holding anything in or it doesn't come back later to affect him worse. He asks if he can still read the novel, but she tells him no and tosses it. She runs out of her house, but Kasuga catches her and tells her that he won't let her go. Surprisingly, she asks him for a kiss. Their first kiss was awkward tho. All opened eyed, just staring at each other. Jeezus. Looked passionless. But I guess it worked for her. She then tells him she'll go with him to see Nakamura. If he hadn't been persistent enough, she would of most likely dumped him. She did handle most of this pretty well tho.
At this point in the story, I was thinking of giving the series a 9, but depending on how the rest goes, I may give it a 10. I'm just happy we'll be seeing Nakamura again. Hopefully I'm not disappointed.
Mar 3, 2020 1:44 PM

Feb 2017
I'm hoping that everthing will go well. I know this is the third time I've said it, and I don't intend to stop
Jul 4, 2021 11:45 AM

Jan 2020
Heh...guess Kasuga will never read her novel....

6 more chapters.........I have no idea what kind of roles Saeki/Nakamura will play in this remaining chapter, but if they don't popup soon, Kasuga will end up with Tokiwa...
Mar 22, 2022 6:42 PM

Sep 2014
I dont dislike whats happening at all but its certainly missing the craziness which appealed to me when I started reading it.

This feels mature, but I want drama.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 16, 2022 10:24 AM

Aug 2018
No, it's not over yet for the two of them...They're going to look for Nakamura.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KitKatKaz - Jun 6, 2013

82 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 37 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 2, 2013

31 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Explicitz - May 14, 2012

85 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 14, 2012

38 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 27, 8:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.