Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Sep 25, 2014 5:35 PM

Aug 2013
There must be a reason Kyousuke is doing all this... Even Masato support him, to his own disgust it seem. He also seemed awfully serious for the first time ever.

They lost the moment they let him choose the game. But again, he probably knew that they would let him choose the game

"At the End of the Escape"... There's gonna be conscequences to this. Rin could be really traumatized from her experiance at the other school. She could cross a line that she'll never come back... What is Kyousuke trying to achieve with that? It looked at first that he wanted Rin to get less shy, but it doesn't seem like that anymore. Is he testing Riki? To what point is he willing to go to protect Rin? He's clearly going strongly against him, something he had never done before. I feel like he's making him tougher, for something that will come in the future.

He fled and he failed. It was a matter of time. Two kids running away doesn't go unnoticed. Kyousuke also probably knew were they had gone.

There is something that is making me curious. It's those two last frame at the end of the OP. We see Kyousuke alone in somekind of nothingness. Then we see Rin and Riki in that nothingness. I don't know, it make me feel unconfortable, like if I was missing something...

Anyway, all those latest episodes are terribly sad and depressing. Nothing goes right. It seem like whatever he do, it is already planified in his fate. It look like somekind of Steins;Gate choice... And I'm not saying that in a joking way :(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 25, 2014 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
Kengo = biggest bro?
And, damn those police at the end... This isn't going well for Riki and Rin.

But seriously, why, Kyousuke? :( I respected you... I hope he has a better reason for this.
Dec 3, 2014 4:04 AM

Sep 2011
Honestly I thought this episode was really bad compared to the VN. I teared up during the Cheap Tricks scene in the VN and the OST used in it gave it a lot more feels. I'm unsure as to why some people here like the OST used for the anime, though I guess our opinions just tend to differ.

J.C Staff could have also done a lot better with "Called Game". In the VN Kyousuke looks down and grins at Kengo when he says it, which kind of makes him look like he is too powerful to surpass. In the anime he just frowns, says it, and walks away. Rather disappointing since this scene had a very strong impact on me in the VN.
Jan 23, 2015 9:33 PM

Feb 2013
Not a very happy episode. That scene in the rain was great! The animation was great! Didn't expect Kengo to punch Kyousuke. I couldn't tell if Kyousuke did that on purpose. What happened to all of the girls?! Only Komari is seen/left! She was there on the roof when it was raining really hard. I feel bad for her. She's so powerless.

I feel like Riki is overreacting. Running away with Rin. How stupid can you get. Jeez, I facepalmes so hard. I'm glad they were found. That's was a really stupid idea.

i think Kyousuke is a necessary evil. I don't think he really is bad.
Mar 17, 2015 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
It's quite sad that they didnt show more Rin, she was like my favorite character in this show... :/
TapuTapuuMar 17, 2015 9:39 AM
Nov 10, 2015 7:45 AM

Sep 2015
Gosh, this season keeps getting more interesting each episode.

Awesome episode. 5/5
Dec 1, 2015 6:45 AM

Mar 2010
Sooooo.. None of the girls experience any sort of happiness it seems or at least no real happy ending. I know this is all about the feels but i wouldve still liked. Some romance with one character.

Anyways great episode but it went by really fast and felt like im missing some parts which is prob true compared to the VN.. But yeah
Jan 12, 2016 6:55 PM

Jan 2010
holly...well everything escalated quickly...wow, what a mess

Kengo was really awesome this episode! and Rin and Riki ran away? wtf

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Feb 25, 2016 5:58 PM
Feb 2009
holy man those cops at the end...
May 5, 2016 4:24 AM
Jan 2015
Things are getting weird lol. I probably missed/didn't understand some parts fully, but a lot of things seem pretty melodramatic.

The whole thing with Rin going to another school and getting depressed is a little off... I mean she faints right when she gets back and meets Riki? Really? And how come Riki is acting like she's about to die or something lol? She's just at another school and lonely. It's not THAT big of a deal.

I'm hoping that I just missed something and that everything will come together by the end.
May 14, 2016 1:06 PM

Dec 2009
Little Busters broke real badly.

Ugh the suffering. Kengo, Masato, Komari, Rin, and Riki are all in pain because of Kyousuke. Didn't think he was the antagonist, but damned if he isn't now.
Jan 5, 2017 6:12 AM

Sep 2015
Dam the old happy times from season 1 will be missed dearly. I took em for granted...
Feb 7, 2017 4:48 PM

Nov 2016
I'm a RWBY fan, the feels can't hurt me anymore. I think...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2017 6:36 AM

Dec 2013
Really intense episode. Kengo's anger was chilling.

Seems running away wasn't successful which isn't surprising lol

RIP Little Busters ;_;
Jul 22, 2017 11:01 AM

Nov 2016
I enjoyed the episode, but I'm not getting the whole drama.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 6, 2019 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
I'm on team Kengo now, don't like the other three guys anymore.
Mar 15, 2019 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
I find it weird that some people really think that Kyousuke is an antagonist.. C'mon, I am not sure my theory is right (because I am not yet finished it), but I think we have given many clues about what really happen to them.. Everyone should make their own theories other than thinking Kyousuke is an antagonist I think ...
Rather than Kyousuke, Kengo is the weird one in this episode to me.. Yes, in my theory he should not in Riki's side ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jul 9, 2019 7:59 PM

Sep 2017
Lmao am I suppose to take this seriously? I can't wait for whatever they came up with to try to justify this nonsense.
Jul 24, 2021 11:39 PM

Jun 2020
Kyousuke did anticipate this would happen and things are going accordingly to his plan

I felt really bad for Rin this episode she seems so depressed compared to when she was still within the school, Now this was really emotional and dramatic I haven't seen them fight so bad that it lead to Kengo punching Kyousuke

Riki decided to run away with Rin protecting her and going from a faraway village, Well things didn't go in his favor and some people found them out and I wonder how things will go from there.
Jul 28, 2021 8:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow! Such a great episode this time! So Kyousuke is really becoming the main "antagonist" for Riki and everything that is happening to Rin has been a part of his plan for her to become independent, that new school totally destroyed her hmm, also that Kengo's vision looks like an alternate timeline where the other girl did die by killing herself (?), anyway that was great to see Riki escaping with Rin but seems like police is on their way sadly.
Aug 4, 2021 2:52 PM

Jan 2020
Kyosuke is kind of annoying. But I guess his motives and thought process make enough sense

Feb 22, 2023 10:34 AM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
this episode was really good. baseball match was peak and riki and rin are so cute. but oh noooooo rin is gonna get taken :(
boredboredbored
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
9 hours ago

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.