Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 8, 2013 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some of those employees at the other store pisses me off this episode.

Wtf is Raul wearing though..lol. I think Fino's 'ha ha ha' would apply here. It's aliveeee.
Stark700Nov 8, 2013 8:57 AM
Nov 8, 2013 11:38 AM

Feb 2012
That slime going into Fina's boobs was...interesting. The fan service in this series is so weird haha.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Nov 8, 2013 11:46 AM

May 2013
Fino really likes that massaging chair lol.
Nov 8, 2013 11:55 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, a retail war, Leon vs Amada.
Nov 8, 2013 2:04 PM

Apr 2010
Amada using monsters to make products. Monsters suddenly starting to appear in the the capital. DE PLOT THICKENS.
Nov 8, 2013 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
Yeah, Amada probably has something to do with that monster's appearance. Guess that means the heroes will have to get back to work!
Nov 8, 2013 2:44 PM

May 2013
I am surprised that Yuushibu was so bold this episode as to provide some social commentary, indirectly talking about how some companies IRL are so unethical as to hire labor for nearly zero (aka sweatshops) and overworking their employees to death. No doubt the making eating slimes are part of AMADA's unethical practices to drive out of business any competing store.

Fino continues to be as cute as a button and I am starting to think she DOES know what a girlfriend is :3
Nov 8, 2013 3:26 PM

Oct 2012
I still find it weird that those slime things burst into sticky white stuff...Meh, Fino (Phino?) 's laugh was there so it's alright :P

antonn said:
Amada using monsters to make products. Monsters suddenly starting to appear in the the capital. DE PLOT THICKENS.

Those monsters remind me of Azumanga Daioh...

mangamuscle said:
I am surprised that Yuushibu was so bold this episode as to provide some social commentary, indirectly talking about how some companies IRL are so unethical as to hire labor for nearly zero (aka sweatshops) and overworking their employees to death. No doubt the making eating slimes are part of AMADA's unethical practices to drive out of business any competing store.

I agree.
Nov 8, 2013 3:50 PM
Aug 2013
I can't believe they went and referenced Scooby Doo there for a bit. Quite nostalgic though.

I'm glad enough this anime starts to have somewhat of a plot. Although I'm a huge fan of SoL randomness, when it comes to anime with a certain amount of fanservice, you need a bit of a story to balance it out. And yeah, labor that literally kills you sounds awfully familiar to certain cases that happened IRL. Interesting that they used it in the anime.
Nov 8, 2013 4:47 PM

Apr 2010
They openly acknowledged that they bribed Airi to work for them or at least gave her a very good offer despite that she doesn't seem to enjoy the work.
From personal experience i know that if you dislike a job you won't be able to work at the place for long, you can even get depressed from it in private life.
And payment doesn't really matter on that, i don't see Airi working at the place long giving it one episode max.

Amada seems like a very staff unfriendly company first of all forcing certain staff members to wear a sexual revealing outfit in a store where it's really out of place.
And then there was the sexual harassment, even if it's from a customer a employee doesn't have to tolerate it customers have to behave themselves just like everyone else.
Yet the shop scolded Airi or at least those around her for going against a customer.
There is also the way how the bosses reacted when Airi spilled some of the lemonade she was supposed to serve.
The work pressure is probably high as well.

Then there was the way the store was advertising and their prices, first of all girls in bunny outfits as mentioned before it's totally out of place in a electronic store.
It will probably keep couples away especially the ones where the girl is insecure or overly jealous, it will keep people with kids away, and it will keep people away who think it's indecent.
Meaning you lose a large part of your target audience.
Then there was the pop group, personally there aren't many ways that are more effective of keeping me as for away from the store as possible and a doubt i'd be the only one.
The ones that do come are probably more interested in the band then the store and it's doubtful they would buy anything.

The there is pricing there are stores that give discounts it's nothing uncommon what is uncommon is stores going over the 50% discount, and in this store they where even saying 90% on some articles.
This suggest their has to be something wrong with the product or the way they got it, there is no possible way a store can sell something for 10% of the original way and make a profit from it.
So either the product is broken or will break in a reasonably short time and there is no warranty, or no one wants it which suggests it's a bad product.

Then there is the part where other stores have to fear while cheaper stores do get customers there always people that want to pay more for a product, there are those that want quality of quantity there are those who would like good service.
Then there is also warranty and such which are things you usually pay extra for and some people don't mind paying extra for it.
So Leon still has a market for their products.

In any case to give the short answer to this episode there is something wrong with Amada
Nov 8, 2013 6:03 PM

Jul 2010
Amada's employee are sure dicks, I hate them. That's why big companies are not always that perfect.

Btw, why that yellow/orange slime when it exploded turned into white gelatine? I know I'm being stupid asking but well yeah ...
Nov 8, 2013 6:17 PM

May 2013
Poor All-A. She needs to quit pronto, nothing they can give her should be worth that. Lol @ her getting embarrassed of the bunny suit but her battle outfit is way more revealing. Anyways, I hope Leon finds a way to win.
Akanezora said:
Btw, why that yellow/orange slime when it exploded turned into white gelatine? I know I'm being stupid asking but well yeah ...
People are all different shades but if they explode it'll be red.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 8, 2013 6:45 PM

Nov 2012
I was hoping to see Airi quit that job at Amanda and start helping Leon (using a similar outfit of course).
Nov 8, 2013 9:59 PM
Jul 2018
Oh Of Course the magic eater silme would explode... I saw that coming.
Nov 8, 2013 10:22 PM

Apr 2012
Fino is just too cute.

"I wonder from where the Magic eaters came from?" <-- Pretends to not see the obvious direction the story is going.

It's not a bad thing though.

--------------------------------------------------------

"A round of applause for Raul!" - I could only think 'I see something bad coming Raul's way..'

"Now you have take responsibility" - 'Fuck.'

For some reason it gets me everytime, and I laugh for a good 20 seconds.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Nov 8, 2013 10:54 PM

Jan 2011
Akanezora said:
Cos sexual references are a must in animes

Standard rival companies having massive dirt everywhere. No doubt they're trying to sabotage Leon.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Nov 9, 2013 1:06 AM

Sep 2010
I wonder why DelilaMagtech got ordered by their superiors at Amada to give Leon a tour of the factory. If you were Amada, you probably wouldn't want anyone finding out about your questionable labour practices. O.o?

Also wonder why they would want to be generous to Airi and Raul.

I'm also stuck wondering how acceptable sexual harrassment from customers is in Japan and in Yuushibu. In episode 1, Nova is annoyed by the old man, in episode 2, she doesn't seem that mad, and in episode 3 she doesn't seem bothered at all. (?.?)
Of course, Amada is going a step farther to actually scold Airi over it. >.>

Maybe Airi will work for the convenience store?

As for the huge discounts... sounds like a normal-enough "loss-leader" strategy, except that you shouldn't need to go all the way to -90% to get the desired effect.
Nov 9, 2013 1:37 AM

Jan 2011
I think the logical conclusion as to why they are showing Leon their facilities is that they want to force Leon to either leave the capital, or sell out to Amada and become part of the Amada group. I'm wondering if Raul is going to be forced to make a choice here or if we are going to go with the oblivious mc harem ending?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 9, 2013 1:44 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode, I sort of like the plot that is developing.
I don't remember watching an anime about two stores competing.
Actually Hataraku Maou-sama had a side plot of two fastfood restaurants competing.
Nov 9, 2013 3:09 AM

Sep 2011
Monsters die just to make magic vision=D
Nov 9, 2013 5:38 AM

Apr 2011
Damn. Airi got ass groped!
Nov 9, 2013 7:42 AM

Jul 2012
Leon will win this war no doubt.

Great episode!!!
Nov 9, 2013 8:44 AM

Oct 2012
jose21 said:
I was hoping to see Airi quit that job at Amanda and start helping Leon (using a similar outfit of course).

Me too. She obviously has feelings for him. Maybe in future episodes we see something.
Nov 9, 2013 9:00 AM

Apr 2013
will the father of Fino is beautiful ?
Nov 9, 2013 12:20 PM

Aug 2010
Mauroki said:
jose21 said:

Me too. She obviously has feelings for him. Maybe in future episodes we see something.

But she's a tsundere, and we all know the best confession we may hear from a tsundere is like "I don't totally despise you", and I doubt that's enough to get through to him.

Tho in his defense, he doesn't seem as dense as Ichika (IS2), so there's still hope.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 9, 2013 3:34 PM

Jun 2012
That store competition, I hope Leon emerges victorious =P

Nov 9, 2013 4:48 PM

Feb 2012
I'm amazed that both stores are able to find such loyal workers. I can't think of any store that could get me to fight so hard for one company.
Nov 9, 2013 5:20 PM

Jul 2011
This is how i summed up that slime scene.
1.Slime gropes Fino's boobs (plenty of magic there)
2.Slime explodes and jizzes everywhere (notice slime is yellow and wat was left aint yellow"
3.Fino's face is covered in "slime jelly" and cries.
My expression be like ...........wtf ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2013 7:00 PM

Nov 2012
nice episode..
and damn that guy from amada know raul from leon? :O
and.. damn that moment when some guy touching airi's ass -_- what a guy -_-

btw about the slime :/ is it amada fault? :o
curious with what kind of problem is it~~
Nov 9, 2013 8:44 PM

Apr 2011
I don't really like Airi, when there are already much hotter girls to provide the fanservice. Give me Fino or Nova anyday. Tsunderes are freaking tired as hell in these shows.

Speaking of fanservice, dat magic slime scene, lol. Lucky slime going straight for Fino's magnificent breasts, then exploding in white goo all over her face ;)

Loving this show, so far it's #3 for the season, behind KILL la KILL and Outbreak Company.

5/5
Nov 9, 2013 9:09 PM

Apr 2012
good episode, I look forward to the next one ^^
Nov 9, 2013 10:10 PM

Apr 2012
rodac said:
I think the logical conclusion as to why they are showing Leon their facilities is that they want to force Leon to either leave the capital, or sell out to Amada and become part of the Amada group. I'm wondering if Raul is going to be forced to make a choice here or if we are going to go with the oblivious mc harem ending?

He'll definitely end up with Fino, that much is obvious.
Nov 9, 2013 10:12 PM

Mar 2012
Wow. So, who knew that so many "magical" items when could be so hyper sexual and after exploding create a substance that looked close to sperm...
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Nov 9, 2013 11:21 PM

Aug 2013
Hahahaha, war between two stores. Looks like Fino and Raul will be developing their love in this battle, Omoshiroii!
Nov 10, 2013 9:03 AM

Jan 2012
Episode was fine, I guess.

Nothing particularly new, except war declaring, but somehow interesting. Liked that moment with kind old woman.
Nov 10, 2013 10:27 AM

Aug 2012
ever since Amada showed up as a competitor, the story goes better and better. So i guess from now on it'll be about them working together to beat Amada. I loved this episode, but sadly there were no Lawson girls this time :(

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Nov 15, 2013 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
yup, definitely his fault that fino's tits jiggle on a massage chair...*sigh*
god damn it that's not funny!
Nov 17, 2013 6:19 PM
Jul 2013
Lore is so low and so moe.

Monsters who die at work, that is labor exploitation, LOL.

The scene of "Magic Eater" with Fino, reminds me a scene hentai.
Nov 24, 2013 5:00 PM

Jun 2012
Baku219 said:
Akanezora said:
People are all different shades but if they explode it'll be red.
Lol, true enough. Although... humans also aren't transparent gelatinous blobs. I think we all know why they made it white... as well as the last time it happened.
Apology said:
The scene of "Magic Eater" with Fino, reminds me a scene hentai.
I get that from the entire show.
HalibelTheEspadaNov 24, 2013 5:05 PM
Dec 1, 2013 11:17 AM

Sep 2012
Airi needs to fuck off,

Raul&Fino ftw
Dec 2, 2013 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The Unbearable Lightness of prices, is wonderfully foothold in the plot that is increasingly popular favors in me. I like the carefree narrative and the setting of daily life, which is gaining ground at the expense of fanservice, unfortunately I find myself always to emphasize the low level graphic that accompanies the story! Too bad for sales, maybe not we will see a second season! D:
They are magnanimous and even if they do not deserve it, the vote of 5/5
Feb 10, 2014 2:04 AM

Jan 2014
Can't wait to see more. This show has really funny fan service, Fino on the massage chair and the slime going into her cleavage lol.
Mar 18, 2014 9:08 AM
May 2012
VanishingKira said:
Was right about Airi misunderstanding Fino being Raul's girlfriend.

Dat massage chair,lol.

That others store labor force made me think of a sweatshop.Really pissed me off that they just dispose of the creatures once they died.

White goo on Fino's face again.

Amada using those monster things to harvest magic to get more customers/to get rid of their competition.

This is what I am thinking too ahahaha.
I was waiting for that misunderstanding too; I knew that it would happen.
Amada is shit!!!! They are monsters for making those monsters work and replaces them when they die like nothing happened, what the hell.
Takata said:
I wonder why DelilaMagtech got ordered by their superiors at Amada to give Leon a tour of the factory. If you were Amada, you probably wouldn't want anyone finding out about your questionable labour practices. O.o?

Also wonder why they would want to be generous to Airi and Raul.

I'm also stuck wondering how acceptable sexual harrassment from customers is in Japan and in Yuushibu. In episode 1, Nova is annoyed by the old man, in episode 2, she doesn't seem that mad, and in episode 3 she doesn't seem bothered at all. (?.?)
Of course, Amada is going a step farther to actually scold Airi over it. >.>

Maybe Airi will work for the convenience store?

As for the huge discounts... sounds like a normal-enough "loss-leader" strategy, except that you shouldn't need to go all the way to -90% to get the desired effect.

I want to teach that guy who touched Airi's sweet ass a lesson, and to think that the sales manager doesn't give a shit about what happened and only gives a shit to customers =_= Does this shit really actually happen in Japan :O ?!?!?! Airi should really leave that rotten Amada.
Be a hero Raul and defeat Amada!!!
TengaiMar 18, 2014 9:12 AM
Jun 8, 2014 11:11 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode. It was fun to watch.
Jul 24, 2014 2:27 PM

May 2012
Nice cliffhanger! Pretty interesting and lol that magic eater sure knows where all the magic is stored xD

Pretty lovely episode in general! Let's see what's next.
Oct 14, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2013
I know im only halfway into this anime, but its getting really close to going onto my favorites list! XD :)
Apr 7, 2015 2:28 PM

Feb 2008
Guy grabs a girl's ass and she apologizes. Wow.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 12, 2015 2:04 AM

Feb 2013
Airi looks liek she really doesn't enjoy working for Amada. I hope at the end of the series she joins Reon. It looks like a terrible time. Can't beleive she apologizes to the guy who grabbed her ass.

I wonder how that magic eater got in that thing. I wonder if Amada has anything to do with it.

Cliffhanger! What's the trouble!?
Jun 14, 2015 2:27 PM

Apr 2013
Fino has too much magical power for that slime, Amada definitely has something to do with that thing.
Aug 5, 2016 12:23 AM

Sep 2013
Interesting allegory for sweatshop labor...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Any more fanservice anime with mature guy?

ptm - Dec 30, 2023

4 by ChoiceVoltage »»
Jan 1, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2013

204 by bored_jake »»
Apr 10, 2023 5:01 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2013

93 by menorex »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

57 by S_15 »»
Mar 4, 2023 8:17 PM

» Romance?

S1rLancelot - Jul 21, 2022

2 by Chronigan »»
Jul 21, 2022 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.