Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Jun 2, 2014 12:04 AM

Nov 2011
Chills! Awesome! =D

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 9, 2014 1:17 PM
Aug 2013
When Banri told her that he would no longer wait for anyone anymore i thought.... finally, a MC that learns his lesson!
Jul 4, 2014 5:57 AM
May 2012
Damn, son....I wasn't expecting any of the things that happened this episode. I mean, this is episode 6, baby!! Things are happening really fast!! Adrenaline rush, baby!!
What Banri said to Kouko was harsh, but I am glad he did it. Does Kouko really love Banri now, or she is just playing.
Poor Linda :/ Imagine if Linda really doesn't love Banri, and the reason why she is not telling him that they know each other is because she doesn't want Banri to remember the confession he made.
YES NO AHAHAHA.
Let's see what will happen now!!
Jul 9, 2014 1:54 PM

Aug 2013
GGNoodles said:
lol tea club agian XD

I wonder why you people always mentioning (and hyping) such unimportant things...
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 10, 2014 9:50 PM

Oct 2012
Oh, dat deep past

Lol Cinderella
Mitsuo's confession.. priceless xD

Dat.. deep drama.. Aww

Nice move Banri, nice move
Say no to friendzone!! xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 16, 2014 10:28 PM

Mar 2014
Oh.. Banri of the past is a sensitive and emotional person .. linda was correct after all .
Graduation feels ..
"The same situation we're in . "
Free shoes yahoo !!
Party on golden time and ... Beware of the other room !! ... the hell awaits . shivering !!
"Friends" arguing ... Like cats and dogs !!
Voice out feelings !!
Now is the time to say ... "RIGHT IN THE KOKORO !!" ... stupidity is absurd !!
Koko was cute haha !!
A Tribute to hell ... wahh !!
Nearsighted des~ !! .. alive ye .. I guess that was a joke too .
Alchoholic effects !! Drunk madness !!
here we go ... SERIOUS MODE ON !!
The Right things to say .. "We're not friends anymore" .
When the drama gets intense ...
The Pain in the heart ...
"Afraid to lose you again" ..
"The Last moment that was halt before I answer your feelings .."
The Yes or no of the path we choose .. The Decisions that must be continuous , endless web.
Confession of a heart !! .. now Its like linda is the one suffering the most ...
Pretty Great episode !!! great drama/comedy/romance mixed up !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2014 3:28 AM

Mar 2014
Woah, woah. What happened there? Kouko confesses when she five-ten minutes earlier was obsessing over Mitsuo? That's not logic at all! Or maybe she was just lying.

The Tea Club strikes again. Poor Mitsuo, heh.

I prefer Linda waaay over Kouko, though it's pretty obvious who Banri will end up with... Sigh
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 14, 2014 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
LindaXBanri all the way!
Oct 10, 2014 3:17 PM
Aug 2014
I literally choked with feelings in this episode. Very painful yet happy memories. I don't know what to feel for a couple of seconds, this was the first time I struggled to breathe.
Dec 1, 2014 2:31 PM

Jun 2014
Oii Tea Party, we got tributes!

Dec 18, 2014 1:05 AM

Feb 2013
What an episode! It was hilarious when Tada threw Mitsuo and Koko into the room where the Tea Club is. Damn, sucks that Mitsuo was shot down by Chinami. Why did Koko call her Miss Ultrasonic? I didn't get that. I like hat tada grew balls and demanded answers. He got fed up with being just a friend. Good on you. Koko confesses her love! Let's see where this goes.
Dec 20, 2014 7:14 PM

Oct 2013
i started watching this tonight. just finished ep 6. the character development is leaving a lot to be desired, i mean the constant flip-flops and emotional outbursts that come seemingly out of nowhere.

im liking it enough to give it a few more episodes i guess.
Dec 20, 2014 10:50 PM

Nov 2013
xeroborn said:
i started watching this tonight. just finished ep 6. the character development is leaving a lot to be desired, i mean the constant flip-flops and emotional outbursts that come seemingly out of nowhere.

It's understandable though, just as she was with Yanagisawa, Kaga was only thinking about herself in her relationship with Tada. She knew all about his amnesia, yet when Tada was acting "weird/strange", she failed to realize that it may be related to his amnesia. If she didn't keep thinking about herself, she would have noticed.
Dec 21, 2014 1:01 PM

Oct 2013
suoarski said:
xeroborn said:

It's understandable though, just as she was with Yanagisawa, Kaga was only thinking about herself in her relationship with Tada. She knew all about his amnesia, yet when Tada was acting "weird/strange", she failed to realize that it may be related to his amnesia. If she didn't keep thinking about herself, she would have noticed.

you're right, and thats a good point.

the aspect of the show that annoys me is when the character's take actions that seemingly go against everything you've seen before. banri is generally quiet, he seems like the type to kind of sit back and observe, but then he flips the fuck out seemingly at random. usually when you have characters behaving in a contradictory fashion it is engaging, but in this case it just seems like lazy writing.

its jarring and i also dont really find these characters that likable (aside from linda i suppose). i put the 7th episode on last night and turned it off after a few minutes. i just couldnt watch anymore. ill prolly give it another shot tonight. i want to like this show (loved toradora), but its hard atm.
xerobornDec 21, 2014 1:05 PM
Jan 6, 2015 4:17 PM

Mar 2013
Oh, wow. Things escalated quickly. Conflict everywhere. I'd rather have Linda be with Banri, rather than with Koko. I just don't like how Koko suddenly switched from obsessing with Matsuo to full on confessing her love to Banri.

Banri doesn't deserve this. Poor guy, haha.
MojoMakoJan 6, 2015 4:24 PM
Jan 23, 2015 12:24 PM

May 2014
Wow. Poor Banri. His brain and feelings are totally messed up. Was he thinking of jumping off the bridge? Well you can't blame him. It must be really hard for him. Anyway things this episode happened a little too fast. I mean Koko who just wanted to be his good friend now suddenly loves him?? Thinks are getting very interesting *o*
Feb 2, 2015 4:34 PM

Mar 2014
Shit the amount of stuff that happened this episode was unreal, background on Linda, tea club party, and Mitsuo's confession, not to mention Kanri's god skills getting out of two friend zones in one day.
Feb 7, 2015 7:36 PM

Jul 2014
Oh man, shit's hitting the fan real hard.
Feb 10, 2015 1:53 PM

Sep 2014
Great episode honestly. Banri acted exactly like he should. I would hate if he accepted being friendzoned any longer. 5/5 ep, the show finally got me hooked.
Apr 6, 2015 4:02 PM
Feb 2015
The tea club is the best club LMAO
The atmosphere in this episode is depressing... Man banri your pushing Linda away... I understand that you want answers..
Well anyway at least there is a confession from koko :D
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Apr 23, 2015 12:30 AM

Sep 2014
Jesus, that was a lot in one episode.

Best part of the episode was when Banri opened those doors to the tea club party. "I HAVE A TRIBUTE FOR YOU" DEATHHH LMFFFFFFFFFFFAO. Tea club is where it's at!!! The bowling ball girl...rofl.

Mitsuo got owned when Chinama was all like "eh?" "Don't be stupid" LOL
May 2, 2015 3:14 AM

Mar 2015
That ending... o-o my goodness, another dramatic scenes I cry too.. about Tada's memories high school with Linda... hahahah at the place of Golden Time, Oka throwed party then Yana and Kaga keep fighting =.= wtf. Then Yana said it forcefully to Oka "I love you" then Oka said "Don't be stupid!". So Yana is freaked out same as Kaga, so Tada opens the back of the door which is the another wild demon party of demon as Tea Club, so Tada throws Yana and Kaga to the party of Tea Club, HAHAHAH LOL. I can't believe it why Kaga is very acting something different to Tada? Is she bipolar? my goodness *facepalm*
May 5, 2015 1:59 PM

Jun 2014
LMAO Banri sacrificed mitsuo and koko to the Tea Club

wow. the episode after Banri rips off the friendzone-leech, the leech comes back for him.
Jul 4, 2015 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
Man, am I glad I picked this show back up after putting it on hold at episode 4 for, like, a year and a half. Back then I wasn't enjoying it for whatever reason, but I have no clue why.
I'm absolutely LOVING it right now!! The drama and romance work really well here, and damn is the comedy enjoyable!! THAT TEA CLUB LMAO XD I also like how quickly the show is progressing, and now that Kaga confessed to Tada, they'll be able to date and actually focus on their relationship as lovers.
Also, I feel soo bad for Linda, she really is so sweet and didn't do anything wrong... I hope Tada is able to apologize next episode, as I'm sure he really does feel bad about yelling at her and making her cry like that...

5/5 episode!! So excited to marathon this :D
Jul 5, 2015 1:18 AM

May 2015
To be honest, I'm really pissed off I saw the OP of the series. It practically spoils the confessions between the two MC, and made the following episodes irrelevant because the winner was shown very clearly in the opening. But the series itself, of course, is very good so far. Sticks explicitly with the adaptation.
Jul 10, 2015 11:43 AM
Oct 2012
The scene with Banri believing that they left it out on purpose from the t-shirst to be shown than thanks to Linda that his colleagues actually cared about him was so touching.
Aug 14, 2015 3:29 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
F-F-F-F-FRIENDZONE BREAKER
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 9, 2015 7:16 AM

Mar 2014
Wow a lot of shit went down in one episode!
Gotta love the tea club, especially that tribute scene aha xD

Didn't expect Koko confession though, it was so cute but cant help thinking she's saying it all to get Mitsuo's attention :o
Trash mammal
Sep 12, 2015 6:44 AM
Sep 2014
What does Koukou means when she calls Oka Chinami ultrasonic miss?
Sep 18, 2015 4:07 AM

Feb 2012
Fu*k off Koko :'( BanrixLinda OTP
I hope Koko confession is genuine

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Sep 30, 2015 11:24 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode, but made me hate Tada.

So selfish and stupid of him. I know Kouko acts like that. Maybe he should have tried to act too kind to her at the beginning.

Lol that Tea club madness. I have feeling Mitsuo is starting to develop some feelings to Kouko.

Poor Linda, looks like she's blaming herself for the accident.

I do share some sentiments towards Tada. I made lots of mistakes and didn't took college seriously as i should.

Waaah Kouko confessed!!! Wonder how Linda and Mitsuo will react!?!?!

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Oct 5, 2015 3:53 PM

Sep 2015
Really nice episode. So far it's been the best one. This sh*t is deep as ffffffff.

Also, the MC is slowly starting to become one of my favorite anime characters.

9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2015 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Lol @ the tea club again.

Awww, he loved Linda too and that's why he was on the bridge waiting for her response and she feels bad she didn't turn up sooner, awww.

I thought it seemed out of the blue but kinda I got it when Banri said he no longer wanted to be friends with Koko because of her love of Mitsuo.

It was sad when Mitsuo got rejected as well, especially the way he did.

Awww, Koko loves Banri too!, so cute at the end <3 :3
Dec 5, 2015 6:00 PM
Dec 2015
Was not expecting Tada to go off on Koko like that. Loved this episode, it had me sitting on the edge of my seat! This anime keeps getting better and better!
Jan 1, 2016 7:14 AM

Jun 2009
this is some kind of pacing alright. this is episode 6, guys. well, i guess that's what happens when you try to adapt 8 novels into only 24 episodes (at least one of which wasn't out when this finished airing (please no anime original ending)). oregairu had the same problem.
loghneckbeardJan 1, 2016 7:19 AM
Mar 16, 2016 3:45 PM

Apr 2014
This episode was very emotional, the past was revived, love was shared and turned down... WOW. Loved that episode, music also beautiful. Loved it.

With all these feelings revealed, I have to continue watching right now. So, see ya... ;)
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jun 1, 2016 2:18 AM
Dec 2014
Holy crap what an episode... Whisch girl is the right one.... AAHHHHH
Jun 7, 2016 4:40 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap when did Banri decide to set of those bombs?!?!

Now Banri and Koko are official, but no way is Linda going to just go away after that confession. Oh boy...
Jun 29, 2016 8:59 PM

Sep 2014
That was so forced.

At least Banri wasn't taking shit, but damn Linda is my best girl.
Jan 1, 2017 6:50 PM
Mar 2016
WOWOWOWOWOWOW

1 TO 100 REAL FAST

IS THIS FAST AND FURIOUS OVER 9000?

Ok, this episode was really good and I feel like life will never be the same after this happened.
Aug 16, 2017 1:00 PM
Feb 2017
I'd totally join the tea club!
Oct 16, 2017 9:34 PM

Jan 2010
Did....did I miss something? Seriously, this anime is getting harsher and harsher.

I'm honestly at a lost here, as normally shows have the issue of not being honest or going through periods of misunderstandings. Here, people are extremely honest with each other, going so far as to burn relationship bridges to fully express how they feel. This show doesn't mince words. When someone thinks something, they make sure that the other person knows. In a way, this is a great counter to other romcoms and romance dramas, but I didn't think it would turn out like this. In one way, this anime is really impressive. But, at the same time, it's really unpleasant to watch. I don't dislike this anime,as I actually find it really interesting, but damn does it get hard to watch.

Also, that ending. Seriously, that was like 3 confessions in 6 episodes. Wow.
Dec 14, 2017 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
The pacing in this episode was like, breakneck speed lol. Flashback scene was pretty good, Linda looks good with long hair! I actually like her the best, and the voice acting is really well done too. Banri throwing Mitsuo and Kouko to the tea club was pure evil XD Chinami's rejection was so blunt LOL. Poor guy :P Banri's emotions seem to be completely out of whack, I totally get why Linda would want to play it safe especially if she thought it was her fault what happened on the bridge. I suspect that Kouko only "confessed" because she doesn't want to be left alone, yet it looks like they're dating next episode?! UH ... OK, well, I guess we'll see where it goes from here? IDK I feel like while I appreciate that progress is being made, it feels like we're speeding through it without much time to absorb it all :P
Mar 4, 2018 11:48 PM

Jan 2018
That confession came out of nowhere. I think she just said that because she's lonely and that's very selfish of her.
Apr 7, 2018 10:23 AM

Apr 2013
Wow best episode so far. First Banri tells her about the shit she's pulling off and drops her. Then he finally confronts Linda with their past and that also got quite emotional. That must be one of the rare times where the characters actually act like real humans with their feelings out open and everything. Looks like Banri and Kouko will start dating now, though I'm not fuly convinced yet that she's really in love like him, but who knows?
May 2, 2018 6:07 AM

Apr 2018
So he become her friend and make her dependent on him just so he can force her to have sex with him? What an ashole!

Seriously he used her broken hart and fear of being alone to force her into becoming his gf when she was drunk and most vulnerable.

Worst part is how little people actualy get it. All his actions look so calculated and evil like he is a super sociophate.
Rasly2May 2, 2018 6:13 AM
This world is so small but we still cant find our ways.
Sep 21, 2018 3:50 AM

May 2016
What just happened no wonder Linda didn't say anything Banri is a moving bomb...
Nov 4, 2018 6:11 AM

May 2013
Aw, I've been there way too many times :( You lose a close friend bc they fell too hard for you and it just hurts them to be with you, so they leave TT^TT
The only diff is that I'm competent enough to know not to prod someone's wound day to day by obsessing over a guy who doesn't love me back lulz

Not sure how I feel about Koko's confession ;/ Mainly bc she doesn't know what real love is, so idk if she should be clinging onto Tada next until she matures and figures it out. But maybe it's gonna take Tada to change her. But Linda.... and the Tada memory spirit.....nuuu Q~Q
Mar 7, 2019 3:35 PM

Feb 2018
In this episode my feelings are being played but finally Kaga expresses his feelings to Banri.
Jun 16, 2019 11:24 PM
Aug 2017
Broo, here we go, the drama is just getting started. Kaga confessed to Banri! Bruh its earlier than I expected
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.