Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 8, 2013 4:37 AM

Feb 2010
JizzyHitler said:
just having comedy doesnt mean its a reference to a gag real, blazblue had shit tons of comedy outside of gag reals. What you said makes no sense

hell being in a gag real like format would mean they ahve to completely break continuity, like how ever single character shows up to the restaurant noel was cooking

That's wrong.
A gag reel does not necessary mean to complete break the continuity, it just means a very unlikely sutiation occurs.
The ones you named are certainly extremer variants, but there are also gag routes like

And Rachel wearing a swimsuit, yeah, that in itself is highly unlikely to occur, hence this is supposed to be a gag reel.
Nov 8, 2013 4:53 PM

Oct 2011
Nice fun Onsen

The two Azure!!!

Sena has quite an appetite. Calm and Sweet but Luna XDDDD
Nov 9, 2013 2:55 AM
Nov 2013
Walkampf said:
JizzyHitler said:
just having comedy doesnt mean its a reference to a gag real, blazblue had shit tons of comedy outside of gag reals. What you said makes no sense

hell being in a gag real like format would mean they ahve to completely break continuity, like how ever single character shows up to the restaurant noel was cooking

That's wrong.
A gag reel does not necessary mean to complete break the continuity, it just means a very unlikely sutiation occurs.
The ones you named are certainly extremer variants, but there are also gag routes like

And Rachel wearing a swimsuit, yeah, that in itself is highly unlikely to occur, hence this is supposed to be a gag reel.

To be honest, there's nothing wrong on these kind of scenes (maybe they could have shortened the onsen part a bit but they ended in a nice cliffhanger), considering they can't use all the budget just for fights or to summaries an entire episode of the story (turning out to instant kill the pace, because details in BlazBlue matters a lot).

I highly doubt that everybody understood the story of Blazblue when they first played it, it was rushed since the beginning and people had to look at sources or to replay EVERY scene to get a 100% of what's going on (because you were forced to see every character's perspective which it takes LOT OF TIME AND MONEY in anime).
Even if we had that "True Ending Blazblue" video with crazy modded fights, you wouldn't understand the real plot and it's different on the anime. (Cutscenes in game are the same level of this current one, anyway).

So overall this episode is more 3\5 for me, because it really doesn't hurt anything, could have been better though.
Nov 9, 2013 1:24 PM

May 2011
I hated the fan service harem part they did in this episode.
Nov 9, 2013 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
Best episode ever, didn't think it would turn out this great. "Ragna the Lolicon-edge" and that fanservice scene were fantastic. Really brings out the more funny parts in this series (alternative endings in the games)
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Nov 9, 2013 1:39 PM

Sep 2011
lksgman said:
I hated the fan service harem part they did in this episode.
its not a harem, only one character likes rags,
is the only one that likes ragna, though without any knowledge of chronophantasma

Though since I hear chronophantasma pretty much answers 90% of the questions posed by the last 2 games id imagine theres someone more credible than I with this matter as i ahvent played CP and i sure as shit am not looking up any spoilers of it cause i hear how great it is, im not ruining that. FUCK JANUARY COME FASTER I NEED CP

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 10, 2013 6:02 PM

Jun 2011
Lol that hot spring part, it started out fine but for some reason I wasn't much into it later, had to pause in the middle of the episode.

So Rachel likes Ragna? That jealousy there ~.~

Had a few laughs but "Ragna za lolicon-edge" is the funniest, and I love Luna haha, I love all 3 of them actually, Luna, Sena, and Platinum :) I love Ragna's reply too "Dare ga lolicon-edge da koraa!!" That voice is just too fitting <3

Can anyone tell me who's the voice actor/actress for Luna and Sena? I feel like I've heard their voice before but can't recall where or whose.

And the fight is starting!
ToG25thBaamNov 10, 2013 6:06 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 10, 2013 11:27 PM

Jan 2011
Damn Rachel has one hell of a body for being a loli.
[center]
Nov 12, 2013 8:46 PM

May 2011
Liked the beginning, thought it was a bit refreshing to take a step away from all the action temporarily.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2013 6:21 PM

May 2012
04:10 dat nekorikku

06:22 naisu boin

09:06 "Taokaka hip attack" lol

19:08 Luna <3

Not as unwatchable as previous episodes. 7/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Nov 20, 2013 9:33 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Intricate is an understatement to call it, the plot here is worse than the Rubik's cube, the more it goes on and the less we understand; fabulous but stressful! ^ ^ "
Narrative that gives me the creeps only when there is Tao nearby! XD
There's quite a cast, but not capiscco because it lingers in the fanservice and not from space to blows without quarter, which would then be the one that viewers have come to expect! Mah! ^ ^ "
Designs that would make it more appealing vision, if they were finished. Narrative with too many holes blacks ...
Feb 5, 2014 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty boring episode, not much but some small fanservice.

Nu13 back in action again by the looks of it.
My Candies:
Dec 10, 2014 6:13 PM

Feb 2013
That fanservice was really random. I never expected that. Not that I mind. Alright episode.
Jun 23, 2016 6:01 PM

Oct 2014
Noel is such an unlikable character in this, I prefer her in the games Taos the only reason why im watching it
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
Jul 2, 2022 6:40 AM

Jul 2016
Nano1124 said:
That fanservice was really random. I never expected that. Not that I mind. Alright episode.

\Such a waste of everybodies time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

68 by Spygecko »»
Aug 11, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2013

33 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 8, 2022 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.