Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2013 8:32 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, I noticed it the past few episodes, but it's become pretty obvious that Hayato is treated poorly.

Nov 7, 2013 12:39 PM

Feb 2011
Takuma sleeping Yukiya's shoulder was adorable.

I have to feel sorry for Hayato, he likes glasses and just wants to be friends, but doesn't have a certain type of vision, so he's treated badly. He may not be able to relate to their experiences with glasses perfectly, but there are other experiences they can share (like catching a cold...). If he's really not 'one of them', Akira shouldn't hurt him by letting him stay and experience those things with them.

Yukiya's dejected figure...poor baby. xD
眠れないのは君のせい
Nov 7, 2013 4:22 PM

Jul 2009
The bike, what a dreadful contraption, they were asking for trouble in general

One of the major reasons I check out anime's like this is to avoid the ever present cliche of a stroppy tsundere girl assaulting a guy...
... :/

Nov 7, 2013 6:13 PM
Oct 2011
Didn't mind this episode compared to its dramatically lame others. so it seems the show might have 'some' hope.

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Nov 8, 2013 5:47 AM

Apr 2010
parfaited said:
Fuck you Mitsuki and go die in a fire. You are a hindrance to my enjoyment.
Hayato's ignored overall but Mitsuki constantly treats him like shit. I seriously hate that.
Add his clingy-ness and overall annoyance and he's one of the worst characters this season and possibly of all time.
Nov 8, 2013 5:21 PM
Jul 2013
But what the hell? The start if it was weird and the final was unfair.
Dec 14, 2013 5:44 PM

Jun 2008
Hm, the first half had different textures... :O But the way they made everything appear as if in a manga (even more than before) was interesting. Depicting crowds like that looked strange at first, but it was indeed helpful when Mitsuki was shown in the train. And then Akira's homegane tentative SUKESUKE megane and the glasses god, PFFF! XD And Minabe's sulking at the end looked funny... xD
Dec 26, 2013 9:46 AM

Jun 2011
Wow. people overreacting to Mistuki, just wow.. The others share the same crime of ignoring him, but no one seems to be talking about that, bias much?

I felt a little, just a little bad for Hayato at the end.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 12, 2014 3:12 PM

Sep 2009
I don't see the reason for hating Mitsuki soo much O.o chill out people do you even understand of ''fanboying'' just for the show and fun ? O.o

and Hayato understands it very well that he is not the same as them, why he should take a pity? rlly it's ok as it is now XD

loved this episode ! mfg they are hilarious XDDD
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Jun 29, 2014 5:41 AM

Oct 2009
I just realized that the OP reminds me of Haikyuu! OP. Maybe the same artiste who sang the song?

"Failure is the bridge to success" -I need to grind this inspiring quote into my head alr. And Yukiya's sad face :D

I try not to laugh whenever I see Hayato cos his height and the way he dresses make him look like an elementary sch student lols.

Poor Hayato-kun! Mitsuki shld stop bullying him D: I love Hayato the most cos he's the only sane person among the main cast.

Overall, quite a boring ep. And I learn new things around glasses each ep I watched!
Aug 19, 2014 1:49 AM

Aug 2007
I get that it's a running joke to hate on Hayato, but it's getting really old...
Though I have to agree it's pretty silly when people wear fake glasses >>

Jan 18, 2015 3:21 PM

Jul 2009
Hayato needs better friends tbh.
Jan 30, 2015 11:21 PM

Jul 2012
Honestly, the insect repelling skit is my least favourite in this series and it's not that funny as the others to me...But the rain bromance/bonding second half is like 11/10 so this episode gets another 5/5 from me. As a megane, I relate to all of their issues. I laughed so hard when Mitsuki was imitating the glasses god lmao. And the scene with them biking with Yukiya in the front... So funny.

I NEED DEM WIPER GLASSES!
May 27, 2021 8:02 AM

Oct 2013
Woaw geez, the anime is fun overall but the discrimination against Hayato because he doesn't have glasses is really annoying big time.

Mitsuki's basically bullying him every episode. He's kinda ruining the anime. His two main personalities traits are awful : simping for Souma and hating and be jealous of Hayato. The others are awful too but they're just ignoring him at least. Edit : and now I started episode 6 and 30sec in Souma's physical as well lol nevermind, bullying Hayato is just a bad recurring joke

There I thought they were about to make Hayato be the lead of the bike, but you can see they don't even consider him worthy for anything... disappointing.
TitadouMay 27, 2021 8:15 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2013

26 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2013

29 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2013

34 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 20, 2013

55 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2013

49 by Emanharlem55 »»
Dec 28, 2019 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.