Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Rook also experienced Jin's hate for puzzle once (just with his question). Rook and Kaito vs. Raezel, or rather the talk about puzzle being both love and hate. Puzzle is a reflection of a person.'s mind. So Kaito knows Jin that loves puzzle, Rook knows Jin that being confused about puzzle, and Raezel knows Jin that hates puzzle. Rook being the solver vs. most evil puzzle that Jin was unable to solve. With Kaito's encouragement, Rook solved it. Even Jin says that Raetzel lacks something. Yay for a bit of cameo of Ishida-san's character.

Girls' party & FukuJun's turn.

Motto x2 with Rook and Ishida-san's character. lol @ Rook suggesting Ishida-san's character pairing with Mamo's character. Very confusing puzzle with numbers, though.
tsubasaloverNov 3, 2013 8:26 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 3, 2013 5:29 PM

Jul 2012
Rätsel: "Jin is already mine."
Jin: "You lack something." *walks away* Just killed her. LOL!

Great episode!!!
Nov 3, 2013 5:45 PM

May 2013
neonBdragon said:

Great episode!!!

Jin basically rejected her lol.
Nov 3, 2013 6:51 PM

Aug 2012
I really feel like they created Rätsel with the intention to have people hate her. Either way, they succeeded in making me despise her. She's just so abhorrently conceited thinking she knows everything about Jin without even considering that there might be a side to him that doesn't hate puzzles. She's just so one-dimensional and uninteresting, not to mention infuriating.

I nearly punched my monitor when she said "Who are you to decide how Jin feels?" when that's precisely what she's adamantly doing all the time. I really like Phi Brain but Rätsel is seriously making me feel like dropping this because I can't stand her.

Oh and dat ending. THANK YOU JIN! I laughed so loud I think I might have woken up my entire neighborhood.
Nov 3, 2013 8:58 PM

Nov 2011
A lot the word 'hate' going on huh?

This Rastel is really starting to get on my nerves about Jin and his "hatred for puzzles" now. I do think she is speaking some truth but the way she's using her words...uh, kinda ruins the mood for me. The Fool's Puzzle looked pretty damn dangerous. I had no doubt this would be one, if not the most dangerous puzzle so far. The way this episode was handled though made it kinda simple...

I was like "seriously?" when Rook solved that puzzle. I was actually hoping he'd fail there for a sec so that the puzzle would gain its infamous reputation. But then again, I could be wrong as there probably will be even tougher puzzles in the future than The Fool's puzzle.
Nov 3, 2013 9:26 PM

Jun 2010
Shiritori. BOOM. A Fool's Puzzle that I actually got. Except that part where Rook hesitated. I didn't get that.

And that ending. YES. YES.

Nov 3, 2013 9:42 PM

Apr 2012
she is literally my least favorite antagonist so far. way too stubborn... can't she like at least accept that they may be right?
Nov 3, 2013 11:57 PM

Nov 2011
Clouded-Flame said:
she is literally my least favorite antagonist so far. way too stubborn... can't she like at least accept that they may be right?

I guess she's just sore loser
Nov 4, 2013 9:16 AM

Oct 2013
babymilo91 said:
neonBdragon said:

Great episode!!!

Jin basically rejected her lol.

I like the end when Jin rejected Rastel. Finally, Rook solving the puzzle, so cool ^o^
Nov 4, 2013 9:38 AM
Feb 2013
Too bad Rastel, you spoke too soon 'bout Jin coming with you.
Nov 4, 2013 2:00 PM

Oct 2011
Rook solving a puzzle!!!! Yes!!!. Jin memory starting to come back??? Since he rejected Raestal
Jun 8, 2014 7:09 PM

May 2012
Great episode, quite interesting development and ending, let's see what's next!
Oct 30, 2015 10:02 PM

Jul 2012
Surprisingly good episode. That puzzle seemed fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 16, 2014

17 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 27, 2023 7:29 PM

» Anyone know if the 3rd season will ever have an English Dubbed Version?

CrazyButNot4U - Mar 2, 2020

1 by groumash »»
Jun 20, 2020 3:02 PM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 6, 2013

37 by Mayuka »»
Oct 23, 2015 6:14 PM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2014

34 by Heartless_cz »»
Oct 3, 2015 2:50 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 2, 2014

20 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 9, 2014 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.