MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fujoshi Kanojo Chapter 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fujoshi Kanojo »» Fujoshi Kanojo Chapter 5 Discussion

View Poll Results: Fujoshi Kanojo Chapter 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

4 100.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 4

02-17-09, 7:19 PM

THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
good chapter though I was expecting some erotic game scenes to happen lol.

07-29-09, 10:41 PM

Faust721 said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
good chapter though I was expecting some erotic game scenes to happen lol.

same here really, and ensuing shock ofc

I can't say that I'd be happy if the my girlfriend decided to play an eroge on my computer the first time she came over instead of spending time with me. and I think I'd be seriously pissed if she changed the settings on my computer so that it talked to me like that.

08-14-09, 7:55 AM

XDDDDDDD

10-05-10, 8:29 PM

hah! and we're welcomed to the realm of Dating Sims! XD
--i was disappointed to not have racy BL scenes as well -_-'

03-11-13, 3:24 PM

She didn't change the settings on his comp ... I don't think however ... I honestly give this female MC a 0/10 ... even the mean/arrogant/sexual-harassing male MC's you find in smut make for better boyfriends than she makes as a girlfriend, honestly she really does just impose her own ideals, use him when convenient ... AND SHE WAS THE FIRST TO GET ANGRY?!?! Teh Fuq? This guy needs to bail! I am not rooting for them to make it, she was single for so long not because she is a fujoshi, but because she has no room in that head of hers for anything but manga/anime/BL, I'm surprised she can function in society with how little she cares about anyone else's well being ... This author obviously has no idea what being in a relationship is like or the limits to which you could push someone, even if in love, before they would snap...

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices