Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 2, 2013 9:21 AM

Aug 2010
xchee said:

Can't help but think of Dekomori every time Elbia speaks :p

DADADADADADA...I seriously want this as my ringtone!

personally, I have to think of Futaba (Mitsudomoe) when I hear Elbia.
Also, licked by a hot were-wolfgirl in heat.... HEAVEN.

And I agree: My life would be 200% more awesome if it had more DADADADADA
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 2, 2013 9:24 AM

Aug 2011
Aggron said:
T
"I don't bat for both teams" Did anyone else search the phrase after he said that?

Fairly sure that means that he's saying he's not bisexual but I'm not sure.

Wow, Minori really is my spirit animal.
Nov 2, 2013 9:27 AM

Jul 2012
WOW! I honestly thought she was going to kill him in his sleep, but she was just in heat. LOL!

Great episode!!!
Nov 2, 2013 10:30 AM
Jan 2013
Oh that Petrarca tsundere thingy, HMPH!! And Minori insisting to teach BL.....eeeeewww.

So Elbia is a werewolf a very hot werewolf and she probably the only fanservice we'll ever see.
Nov 2, 2013 1:19 PM

Aug 2012
Nice episode ...... its so heartwarming when Shinichi and Myusel are together.
Nov 2, 2013 1:23 PM

Sep 2012
I want to see Minori teaching BL. And Galius was reading yaoi LOL
That DA DA DA song is awesome!

Laciie said:
Aggron said:
T
"I don't bat for both teams" Did anyone else search the phrase after he said that?

Fairly sure that means that he's saying he's not bisexual but I'm not sure.

Wow, Minori really is my spirit animal.

I agree with you, I think it means he's not bisexual, and Shinichi is his target LOL
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Nov 2, 2013 2:05 PM

Apr 2013
I love this anime so much.
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Nov 2, 2013 3:09 PM

Jan 2008
LOL. Female dwarves are forever lolis.

Anyways, harem route go!
Nov 2, 2013 5:44 PM

Apr 2010
As a ex gamer i have to say that i completely disagree with the first seven minutes or so it was more or less a insult against gaming but luckily things changed quickly.
I also have to say that the main can't call his self a true otaku he didn't recognise Petralka's obvious tsundere act, he should be ashamed as a otaku.
However the thing i really have to give this anime credit for was the reference to Seitokei Yakuindomo which is one of my favourite anime, and i also really like the manga.

In shorts i didn't really liked the first half but the tsundere act, Seitokai Yakuindomo made the episode for me, but the think that made this episode for me above all was Elbia in heat.
Nov 2, 2013 8:05 PM

Apr 2011
Just quit your whining and bang the horny doggy-girl, Shinichi ;) I love how Miusel barely even reacts. Master's free to spread his seed as he pleases, she just hopes some of it drifts between her maid-enly thighs ;) SDF girl is too much of a BL fan to want the MC for herself, she'd rather see him in bed with the militaristic guy, but the princess definitely qualifies this as a harem. I think the Princess is the only one who'd have a problem sharing as well...

Highlights of the episode were the Princess' attempt at tsundere and the older dwarves going on about how dwarven girls are perma-lolis ;) They must have some odd biology, as there's a 10-year-old dwarven male in the class with a full beard. Yay fantasy tropes :P

This and Kill la Kill are neck and neck for best anime of the season. 5/5
Nov 2, 2013 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
What the! this anime never let's me down... There's always something at every episode. And speaking of.... HAREM!!!! hahahahahaha Myucel is so cute?!
Nov 2, 2013 10:59 PM
Aug 2011
Elbia was freaking me out in a couple of scenes.
This show is so much fun.
Nov 2, 2013 11:22 PM

Nov 2011
Elbia so BONERIFIC!

Haha oh God though, when all the Elves and Dwarfs started fighting over games and lolis I lost it. That was pretty damn funny! Then Galious is enjoying Yaoi! Yeah, I don't think he bats for both teams, I think it's clear which team he bats for!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Nov 3, 2013 12:50 AM

Aug 2010
Some nice and steady development between Shinichi and Miusel, though the next episode preview seemed to hint that it won't have much screen time for our lovely elf maid. What a pity. 4/5.
Nov 3, 2013 1:58 AM
Feb 2013
Lol, Petrarca's tsundere thing.....HMPH!!!!
Nov 3, 2013 1:17 AM

Feb 2012
I-It's I love this show, baka!
Nov 3, 2013 1:43 AM

Mar 2013
I laughed way to hard at the heated discussion at that clsssroom, especially the dwarves and their lolis lol..... I wouln't mind joining them though :D
Petrarca trying to be a tsundere was cute.
Elbia and Miusel were perfection in this ep.
Nov 3, 2013 2:21 AM

Nov 2009
Can anyone explain what Gallius said?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2013 7:11 AM

Oct 2009
Enjoying this show so much! Definitely a favourite this season! Dam he's turned all the kids into otaku so fast o.o!
Nov 3, 2013 8:57 AM
Jul 2013
Hahahaha, that episode so entertaining:
1) Minori is spreading all over the BL.
2) BL Galius likes.
3) Petrarca is tsundere from the beginning.
4) Elbia is a woman, it also gives them their periods.
5) Everyone in the class, discuss the hentai and other stuff.
6) The Dwarves became perverted.
7) Miusel not let Shinichi stolen.
Nov 3, 2013 12:19 PM

Jan 2011
I was making silly remarks about the wolf girl's "lust" and it turns out to be true. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
This is facepalming on an expert level, I'll get an A+ for it if someone ever tests my facepalm abilities.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 3, 2013 4:04 PM

Sep 2012
those dwarves said the divine word.
woman dwarves is eternal lolis .. lol
Nov 3, 2013 5:33 PM

Jan 2011
ahaha, the dwarfs. lol

Elbias evil looks were rly frightening while i was watching this episode in a dark room without any lights on at 01:30 at night. O_o xD

tsundora lol and Myucels expression after seeing Shinichi with Elbia was so funny x'D

i love this show, very amusing. and the op and ed are both so fantastic, i am enjoying them every week!

time to sleep now. i hope i can because evil Elbia is watching me ... xD
summerwarsNov 3, 2013 5:36 PM
Nov 3, 2013 7:29 PM
Oct 2007
The dwarf loli conversation had me cracking up, DFC FTW
Nov 3, 2013 7:32 PM

Sep 2008
Plenty of good moments in this episode.

Miusel is as good as ever.

Shinichi's tastes are as bad as ever.

I'm still waiting for them to finally show more Bluk. That guy is awesome. It's sad to see him get almost not screentime at all. But judging from the OP, it's likely there will be an episode revolving at least partly around him.

Leio said:
Can anyone explain what Gallius said?
He reassured Shinichi that he is gay and not bi.
5layerNov 3, 2013 7:36 PM
Nov 4, 2013 3:40 AM

Mar 2013
OMG that Seitokai Yakuindomo reference...
Combined with Elbia's... situation... that was just gold.
Nov 4, 2013 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
Those classroom scenes really felt like I was watching MAL animated.
Nov 4, 2013 2:57 PM

Jun 2011
Unbearable. There were some okay moment like the argument in the classroom, Shinichi freakin out about the other animal woman, and maybe the Petrarca and the knight's bits, but otherwise, the whole episode is cringe-worthy. They try so hard to put jokes in the middle of something, and it feels like the whole show is a joke.

Petrarca - loli bait
Miusel - moe/maid bait
Minori - boobies+BL fetish
Animal woman - Created for harem's sake
Shinichi - Created to create a harem for himself.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 4, 2013 10:47 PM

Mar 2009
Funniest episode yet. The dwarves talking about protecting all the loli, Petrarca's "tsundora" impression...I love how this show is so self-aware. I just couldn't stop laughing the whole time.
Nov 5, 2013 12:37 AM

Jan 2011
That could only have been better if Petrarca was voiced by Rie Kugimiya.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 5, 2013 3:52 AM

Apr 2013
Did anyone else see Shinichi groping Elbia's boob?
Nov 5, 2013 8:43 PM

Jun 2012
Damn, I had a huge grin on my face this entire episode. So awkward the whole way through. But pshaw, everyone knows that any true dwarf female has a nice fluffy beard.

Also, this anime makes me really want to improve my otaku ways.

YumeNoMonogatari said:
Did anyone else see Shinichi groping Elbia's boob?
I didn't until you said anything. Wow, what a player Shinichi! Acting like you don't want any action but goin' for the big guns... but who could resist at least that, I suppose. He was probably(?) trying to push her off though. Lol Miusel's reaction was still the best.
ToG25thBaam said:
Unbearable. There were some okay moment like the argument in the classroom, Shinichi freakin out about the other animal woman, and maybe the Petrarca and the knight's bits, but otherwise, the whole episode is cringe-worthy. They try so hard to put jokes in the middle of something, and it feels like the whole show is a joke.

Petrarca - loli bait
Miusel - moe/maid bait
I think that's the point of this show, kind of just a spoof of those things. Sure, there's hardly anything in this show that's very original except the plot, but the plot and humor have me chuckling pretty much the whole time.
HalibelTheEspadaNov 5, 2013 8:53 PM
Nov 6, 2013 4:02 AM

Nov 2012
lol whats with the lolicon? LOL really funny scene..
and minori always asking.. "are you going to learning BL today?" it just so~~~ XD

and tsundere petrarca :o
AND GODDAMNIT galius :OOO
Nov 7, 2013 7:19 AM

Sep 2012
Gallius has been infected! He became a fudanshi,,,
Nov 7, 2013 9:23 AM

Sep 2012
Too many references to take account of. Those names of really old galgame VN are nostalgic. Those students really get into full otaku mode when they debate fine details of the merits of different games LOL And to add to it we have a loli dwarf club LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 8, 2013 6:36 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Episode in which the protagonist is not really that dissociates from the imagination that can be expected, too bad! Plot that sees little originality and ideas to a flicker. Narratively with ups and downs!
Drawing without blunders, beautiful. Animated also good.
Low rating because at the end being already the fifth episode has not shown anything that elevates strongly by mass, except that the plot.
I hope not that much worse!
Nov 8, 2013 7:39 AM

Nov 2013
I've just watched this, and I've got to say,
So many VN galgame reference, I wasn't expecting DC II to show up tough. One of my favorite VN. YUME!
They even copy the BGM of the VN.

And those debates are freaking awesome.
I'm giving this episode a 5/5 for the DC II ref + debates. lol
Konata_MasterNov 8, 2013 7:58 AM
No matter how uninteresting an anime series looks, watch it.
No matter how uninteresting an anime series is, watch it until the bitter end.
As it is the true essence of what makes one an anime warrior.
Nov 8, 2013 9:35 AM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode. Now for the 6th episode.

symbv said:
Too many references to take account of. Those names of really old galgame VN are nostalgic. Those students really get into full otaku mode when they debate fine details of the merits of different games LOL And to add to it we have a loli dwarf club LOL

What were "Graduate" and the game they played in the class referring to?
Nov 8, 2013 2:46 PM

Apr 2013
"Lolicon Dwarfs" LMAO!!!

Anyway this episode was pretty entertaining and hilarious.
Nov 8, 2013 8:47 PM

Jun 2011
HalibelTheEspada said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Petrarca - loli bait
Miusel - moe/maid bait
I think that's the point of this show, kind of just a spoof of those things. Sure, there's hardly anything in this show that's very original except the plot, but the plot and humor have me chuckling pretty much the whole time.

I don't need originality, but I sure don't like it when a character is created to appeal to the masses, instead of creating them naturally. Is there any point in making Myusel any cuter than she was? Yes, to appeal to the fans. Is there any point in making a loli princess (who rules the kingdom)? Yes, to appeal to the lolicons. Is there any point in giving Minori a huge pair of bewbies? Yes for fanservice's sake - appeal to the fans. Is there any point in creating the animal woman? Yes, for fanservice's sake.

I mean, they really feels unnatural, and trying hard to appeal to people, forgetting or ignoring how a story would be written and how a character should be created. I can't explain it well.. But if you've seen the old animes (mostly pre 2011), you'll see that they create the characters and it feels natural, and not dead set on appealing to the masses, unlike majority of the recent anime.
Nov 9, 2013 1:02 AM

Apr 2013
ToG25thBaam said:

But if you've seen the old animes (mostly pre 2011)

Whoa, that's sooo old ;)

I agree with you, almost everything is for the sake of fanservice. But! You also need to understand that it's just like this guy said :

Mormegil said:
this show is so self-aware

They know exactly what they're doing with this show and its characters. This anime likes to play with tropes and is doing a good job in my opinion.

ToG25thBaam said:
you'll see that they create the characters and it feels natural, and not dead set on appealing to the masses, unlike majority of the recent anime.

That's not entirely true. Some of the characters in older anime also needed to appeal to the masses. I mean, if the MC is not appealing it's unlikely for the show to be liked. Having a badass MC is some kind of fanservice too :)

And I may exaggerate but if you compare a character from the verysuperfamous Clannad, Nagisa, to Muisel, you could see that their personalities are quite similar. They both somewhat have the same appeal. So even a well written and highly acclaimed anime can have this kind of characters.
Nov 9, 2013 8:19 AM

Apr 2013
Miuseru ♥
Nov 9, 2013 9:22 PM

May 2010
Dog days reference at 00:36 spotted! Is that Muromi-san next to that picture?

Gotta love how the opening begins, it's one of my favs this season. Tokimeki reference xD Lol, is De Capo game really like that? Miusel is so great, gotta love her.

Scary Elbia was unexpected. Lol Minori-san is all about BL xD That pedo dwarf xD Tsundora xD Galius and Minori's friendship stands strong xD Shinichi literally confessed to Miusel, hell yeah

Minori with her hair down <3 Fuuu, Elbia in heat. Those soundeffects at end xD
Nov 10, 2013 2:59 AM

Aug 2012
This show keeps getting better.
rodac said:
That could only have been better if Petrarca was voiced by Rie Kugimiya.
She's had her moment. Time to let someone new in. Though, I'm not particularly pleased that the modern tsundere is still popular.

Open up any MAL thread and you'll find exactly what's been going on in that classroom: a bunch of people flaming each other's opinions.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Nov 11, 2013 7:33 PM

Jan 2011
LOL at the lolicon dwarfs! "Even when they grow up, they are forever LOLIS!"
"Flat chest is the best chest" Truer words were never spoken.
Romilda realising that she just became a potential target of the dwarves... priceless.

Kinda expected Elbia to be affected by the full moon. Though I thought she would go on a killing rampage (dat yandere eyes) instead of being in heat
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Nov 12, 2013 12:45 PM

Oct 2011
I loved Miusel and Shinichi's interactions in this episode - such a cute pair! Minori really is the funniest character. Gallius/Galious is a great character too, I wish we saw more of him. I'm hoping that the show does put in those parts of the LN that it skipped considering they seem to be important.
Nov 14, 2013 12:39 PM

Sep 2012
over all this was a great episode that kept me laughing the entire time,
misuel freaking emits moe everytime she speaks man,

and gawd petraca is sooo cute,

at the end in class wer they all wer debating about mushroom snacks, acorn snakes and kola,

put me down, it didnt take tell the end of the credits to get it.

elvia in heat ftw
Nov 19, 2013 1:03 PM

Jun 2011
YumeNoMonogatari said:
ToG25thBaam said:

But if you've seen the old animes (mostly pre 2011)

Whoa, that's sooo old ;)

I agree with you, almost everything is for the sake of fanservice. But! You also need to understand that it's just like this guy said :

Mormegil said:
this show is so self-aware

They know exactly what they're doing with this show and its characters. This anime likes to play with tropes and is doing a good job in my opinion.

ToG25thBaam said:
you'll see that they create the characters and it feels natural, and not dead set on appealing to the masses, unlike majority of the recent anime.

That's not entirely true. Some of the characters in older anime also needed to appeal to the masses. I mean, if the MC is not appealing it's unlikely for the show to be liked. Having a badass MC is some kind of fanservice too :)

And I may exaggerate but if you compare a character from the verysuperfamous Clannad, Nagisa, to Muisel, you could see that their personalities are quite similar. They both somewhat have the same appeal. So even a well written and highly acclaimed anime can have this kind of characters.

Dat sarcasm. :/

I didn't mean as in solely appealing to the masses. I mean, people like characters like Lelouch, he is appealing to the people who watched Code Geass, but he wasn't created for that sole purpose, he wasn't created initially with that mindset, while Myusel or almost every other characters in the show were created to either be "oh so moe" or "oh so loli". Myusel's cuteness and her cute act is out of her character setting as a maid. And, it doesn't really feel like they serve a purpose in the story other than being in the male lead's harem. Nagisa does have a purpose in the story even though she's cute but not moe, at least I felt like "Oh she is in the story for a purpose".
Dec 20, 2013 11:33 AM

Mar 2013
I'm getting aroused with this episode...
Elbia <3
Jan 8, 2014 4:20 AM

Jun 2013
Really loving this series. <3
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

250 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

168 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

131 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

128 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

111 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.