MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou »» Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

114 90.48%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 7.94%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 1.59%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 126

01-14-10, 8:06 PM

It seems Natsume gained a new friend. I'm happy for him.

And he realized that he would feel lonely without Sensei and other Youkai.

05-10-10, 7:34 PM

These two episodes have been wonderful. The suspense and drama were played out nicely without being pretentious and the ending gave such a warm feeling. The ED was especially fitting for this episode.

07-05-10, 4:06 AM

Hell yeah, don't mess with Madara and Natsume. I wonder if Natsume would win if he stayed behind and fight instead of running... I mean, like Reiko, he is quite powerful. This youkai is the only one so far to be able to withstand 1 punch from Natsume.

I knew Nyanko cared a lot of Natsume despite his sharp mouth, this episode really shown their friendship very well especially when Natsume can't see.

08-16-10, 4:53 PM

Madara staying in his true form near Natsume was so touching. I really like Taki a lot.

08-20-10, 1:11 PM

Superb episode just as the last one! I loved Taki from second we saw her and I hope for a possible romance, or even hints if anything. But sadly I doubt it will happen, but I can hope :D

This show really is a lovely little gem.
I have my own blog! It's called Anime Viking. Hope you read it!

12-19-10, 6:51 AM

Natsume realized that he felt lonely when not being able to see youkai… He seemed so desperate, something that grew to be very important to him, in contrast to in the beginning, was missing. It would be sad if he loses the ability to see youkai.

While I like Taki and all, I don’t want any romance, Natsume Yuujinchou is supposed to be about friendship and the romance would get in the way. Everything’s perfect as it has been until now.

Madara looking out for him while slept was really touching. He does care about Natsume.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.

06-25-11, 4:08 PM

NISHIMURA ATTACK! XD

Great episode! It was actually pretty tense for a while there. A bit unusual for a yokai to be so bad, but I guess he was made of evil energy. =/
Loved the bit with Madara watching over Natsume. He acts like he doesn't care about Natsume at all, but it seems Nyanko-sensei is a bit of a softie deep down. >=}
I also like how concerned Natsume and Taki were about not wanting to make the other feel bad. Of course one can go too far with this (as Natsume has learned over the course of the series), but I kind of wish people were like this more.

07-08-11, 4:25 AM

The scene where Natsume can't see Madara in his room is very touching, one of my favourites from this season. I love to see Nyanko-sensei without sneering facade, all serious, concerned and caring for Natsume deeply.

As for Taki, she might be a good friend, but I don't see her and Natsume as a pairing at all. To be honest, I hope this anime NEVER goes into Natsume+anyone romance. It's not needed.

08-07-11, 9:27 PM

An enjoyable episode. Taki really is a great character.

Nice ending.

08-08-11, 10:27 AM

MUSTACHE <3
Those 2 episodes were EPIC§§§!

08-15-11, 10:12 AM

Superb and brilliant episode. Comedy, suspense, drama and the slice of life feel are perfectly done in this ep.

I laughed so hard when Nyanko-sensei posed like Doraemon with his gadget. ROFL

And the sealing scene iss probably the most intense scene so far.

Also, the character developments of Tooru and Madara with Natsume are well delivered.

What else can I say? This show is simply amazing..

09-17-11, 10:03 AM

Nyanko-sensei watching over Natsume was so touching, Taki is a great character i hope she doesn't turn into another minor character, its more interesting with her around with Nyanko and all.

09-21-11, 8:42 PM

Fantastic episode ^^

09-23-11, 2:10 PM

Nyanko-sensei was seriously creepy in the beginning of the 1st season. Now he's funny, cute and fking awesome (when in ayakashi form). I love him.
I love Natsume too. He felt lonely without the youkai... T~T

Love this series. <3

luminophore said:
The scene where Natsume can't see Madara in his room is very touching, one of my favourites from this season. I love to see Nyanko-sensei without sneering facade, all serious, concerned and caring for Natsume deeply.

As for Taki, she might be a good friend, but I don't see her and Natsume as a pairing at all. To be honest, I hope this anime NEVER goes into Natsume+anyone romance. It's not needed.

I agree with everything you said!

Love Nyanko-sensei.<3 XD
I don't look back on forum posts, so leave a comment on my profile if replying. o(^▽^)o

10-16-11, 11:20 AM

I don't know why, but the song when it shows the preview for the next episode reminds me of Clannad.

Anyway, the highlight of the episode for me was when Madara was watching over Natsume while he was sleeping.

11-25-11, 10:24 AM

It was a good episode. I wonder if Taki will appear again in the series.

12-16-11, 4:42 AM

I sure hope there's no romance or anything. It would spoil the series.

01-12-12, 10:38 PM
Forum Moderator
I think a little bit of romance would actually improve things, and Taki is just the person to do it. She's cute, brave, and isn't immediately afraid of the unseen world--unless Natsume wants a relationship with a youkai I doubt he will do any better.
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student carrying a piece of toast in her mouth......rodac

Please don't feed the trolls!

02-22-12, 4:59 AM

I liked that episode very much... The eye-to-eye confrontation between Taki and Nyanko-sensei was hilarious :D It's strange that even Madara went all serious when he got cursed... I thought that he fears mostly no one =\ That Moustache youkai is probably at his level though. Taki is so sweet but probably it's true that she'd better stay as friend with him cause Natsume Yuujinchou is better as it is - no romance included. At least for now.

03-17-12, 11:52 PM

lol at the doraemon reference :D
Cheater's just a fancy word for winner.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices