MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou »» Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

118 90.77%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 7.69%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 1.54%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 130

02-16-09, 8:39 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I streamed this episode live from Japan so I can't tell much from the low quality.

I can only tell that a mirror of some sort is used.

Next time, I'll just wait for the subs.....

Screenshot:

02-16-09, 11:14 AM

It's already out now subbed.

It was a good episode. ^^ Natsume realises he'd be lonely without seeing youkai, which is totally different from the beginning of the anime and I think it's good he finally relised he liked them.

Taki would be a good match for Natsume I think. =)

02-16-09, 11:47 AM

natsumextaki

i really hope taki is going to be a somewhat active character from now on. i really like her lol "omg....hes so cuuuuuuttteeee!!! i just want to hold him >.< but NO i must resist!!"

if taki turns out to be one of those other characters (extremely minor) im going to be sad even worse if theres absolutely no romance between them!!!
at least taki needs to have a crush on natsume lol

02-16-09, 3:37 PM

ChinesePanda said:
natsumextaki

i really hope taki is going to be a somewhat active character from now on. i really like her lol "omg....hes so cuuuuuuttteeee!!! i just want to hold him >.< but NO i must resist!!"

if taki turns out to be one of those other characters (extremely minor) im going to be sad even worse if theres absolutely no romance between them!!!
at least taki needs to have a crush on natsume lol

totally agree, much better match for him than the other girl. but honestly i don't think it'll happen. everyone in this series is a minor character except for Natsume and Madara.

kinda wished she'd lost control and tried to hug Madara, would have liked to have seen his reaction XD

02-16-09, 4:13 PM

This was such a good episode. They dealt with the atmosphere so well that I was worried just what was going to happen. Madara staying in his form so he would know for sure when Natsume got his sight back was so good. Even in episodes like this when its centered around a whole other character, they manage to develop Natsume and Nyanko's relationship. The end was the perfect amount of denoument, and I thought the bit between Mousetache and Madara was hilarious.

02-16-09, 5:39 PM

you know, his cat form really doesn't do him justice.

well that was resolved pretty well. it was funny sensei got cursed too haha. its tough to be a youkai.

02-16-09, 8:01 PM

jacobpaige said:
ChinesePanda said:
natsumextaki

kinda wished she'd lost control and tried to hug Madara, would have liked to have seen his reaction XD

Actually, the episode used screen time very effectively. Just playing up the tension was an economical way of telling the story.

What I really want to see is Taki feeling similar tension for Natsume, then losing control and giving him a FIRST-O KISS-U.

Natsume is so incredibly calm it's like he's about to slip into catatonia all the time. Taki needs to somehow get him interested in her before she can be his girlfriend.

I totally want to see NatsumeXTaki though. There are six episodes left. I demand to see an on-screen kiss. Do you hear me, animation team? Do you hear me, writing staff?

[sound of crickets]
Okay, I guess they can't hear me.

02-17-09, 2:42 AM

I totally loved this episode!!! It has a good mix of everything... suspense, comedy and the relaxing slice-of-life feeling that we all love.

First time Natsume couldn't see youkai. The scene of him looking around his room for Nyanko-sensei in his ayakashi form (Madara) may be simple but it carries so much emotional depth. It would be really, really, really sad if one day, he couldn't see them anymore, forever...

LOL Nyanko-sensei moments:
- Taki vs Nyanko-sensei. Her inner battle is really funny.
- Natsume: "Sensei suddenly looks reliable! My eyes really are screwed up!" XD
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.

02-17-09, 3:36 AM

Great episode - it was a good insight to how Natsume would react when he couldn't see the youkai and how he felt lonely when he ciuln't see Nyanko-sensei X3

good end to conclude the previous episode and a developing friendship between Taki & Natsume

02-17-09, 6:41 AM

kittybell said:
It's already out now subbed.

Wait... that fast??? It's just 4 hours after it aired(when the reply was posted)!

02-17-09, 8:32 AM

natsume is a good series without romance but.....

natsumeXtaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowowow! i totally agree with this pairing!
i am hoping to see her appear more!

02-18-09, 9:15 AM

..^^just recently finished watching this episode....^^haha,
finally someone got to say nyankO-sensei is soOOO cuUTE!!..lol. \(^_^)/

..^^got to see also another part of nyanko-sensei that tells you he cares enough for natsume...yay!.haHA. *the scene where nyanko-sensei was watching over while natsume-kun was asleep was so cute!!*

02-19-09, 8:28 PM

what a beautiful story! Madara staying in his true form near Natsume was so touching. I really like Taki a lot. man, i don't know what i'm gonna do when Natsume finally ends =/ even Aria doesn't give me such a warm feeling.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

04-10-09, 7:15 AM

I love this episode!! Love it when Nyanko sensei is in his ayakashi form, protecting Natsume. Really cares abt Natsume huh?

05-19-09, 10:45 PM

I hope there is more of Taki.

06-02-09, 8:02 AM

feels like Taki and Natsume make a good pair ^^

07-12-09, 9:07 PM

Nice conclusion, seems he's found a new friend which should make future episodes more fun :3

08-15-09, 6:37 AM

A really good episode. I liked seeing the way Madara curled round him and how all his new friends walked to school with him. It would be nice to see some romance but I think its too late now.

01-12-10, 6:22 AM

I prefer Natsume and Taki just as they are, friends. I wouldn't enjoy any romance in such a great show like this one; if I wanted something like that, I would be watching a harem or some other annoying Shoujo. Anyway, I really enjoyed these past two episodes, they were very entertaining and, even if not touching like most of them, it was very interesting. The curse thing and, more importantly, Natsume being unable to see Youkais for the very first time in the whole series. And Madara watching over him in the end, just priceless!

01-14-10, 8:43 AM

Mmm these previous two episodes were even better than usual, and usually this series is brilliant <3, Nyanko sensei watched over him.. and he realised he feels lonely without being able to see youkai ><. Moustache was funny haha

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices