Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 3, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2013
garretdejiko said:
So he didn't check his yearbook before? Convenient

Convenient is a big understatement. This really threw me off. Even if he didn't look into his past himself, someone around must have mentioned Linda.
Anyway
NANA>kouko
May 31, 2021 7:56 AM
May 2020
so linda and tada really do have a past connection. let us see how this will turn out
Sep 21, 2021 4:20 AM

Dec 2013
Koko is pure cancer whenever she's near Yana.

I didn't expect Banri and Linda to know each other. It's really weird how he has seemingly never looked at his old photos until now.
Apr 10, 2022 10:21 PM

Dec 2020
That shit was not cute at all. Kouko is legit crazy. Tada isn't helping at all by letting it all slide basically. But he likes her so that probably plays a part in that.

Nana reference was great since I loved that series. And I felt like there was something going on with Linda.
Dec 7, 2022 3:50 PM

Feb 2022
Wow the pace was soo much quicker than in previous episodes.
THAT CONFESSION WAS SO OUT OF THE BLUE IN THE FOURTH EPISODE, MY GUY'S GOT SOME BALLS DAMN.
Also looks like the amnesia thingy is going to be more prevalent in the future, it's a bit strange how it was pretty much neglected so far.
Anyways, i'm for sure bingin this thing.
The first few seconds of the ed is such a catchy melody.
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Jan 11, 2023 2:41 AM

Jul 2022
She is very cute

Btw, why the hell did Tada confess in that situation??? xDDD It worked but man, what courage to do it at that moment
Jan 30, 2023 4:58 PM

Aug 2020
This Episode was surprising (not in a bad manner!) 

The pacing was surprisingly fast with all those (sudden) events that gave me a rollercoaster feeling watching this episode 
Jun 18, 2023 8:13 AM
Feb 2014
That rock lady, I was thinking that she looks like Nana and then she said her name was NanašŸ¤©šŸŽø, freakin awesome crossover! I wish Nana would come backšŸ˜„ but aside, good episode!
Jul 20, 2023 12:49 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
We still don't fully understand Koko's obsession with Mitsuo, but I hope we will eventually. For now, I'm glad that they didn't drag it on for too long and instead have put a stop to it all. Mitsuo hit the nail into the coffin and has most likely put this whole thing to rest, for now at least, as Koko looks like she has admitted defeat and will maybe be no longer be pestering Mitsuo.

And I love how, in the midst of another deep conversation between the two, Tada just drops a confession in the middle of it all no problem, as they both lightly laugh it off, but they are both aware that his feelings are indeed genuine. Dude's honest about his feelings with himself, and others, and just... well this is going against all the standard generic anime rom-com rules and I am loving it to death.

On top of all that, there is a mystery that will slowly be unraveling which is that of Tada's past, and who he was before his amnesia. Things have been pretty vague so far, with only the knowledge of the night he lost his memories being him being hit by a motorcycle and being thrown from a bridge. Now, we get another piece: him and Linda have known each other for much longer than he thought.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 7, 2023 2:44 AM

Feb 2019
Yeah, Kouko went way overboard with Chinami there.

Tada Banri, what a chad. Four episodes in and we already have a confession.

Did not expect that revelation at the end. I know it's a hopeless ship, but I ship Banri x Linda.
Jan 4, 12:02 PM

Jun 2017
She chooo special to me that i won't date her.
She always been there for me in high and lows that i won't date her.
She always been vocal and shown her love to me that i won't date her.

Buddy took sophism 101 from the How to friendzone book and made it look serious.
Usually it is in reverse in anime .Turntables huh !!Noice
Mar 20, 1:26 AM

Feb 2022
It really does seem as though Kaga has only had one human relationship up until this point. The breakup scene and the consequences after we're very cool and laid-back, very wild must I add, just as expected of Kaga.

I also think Banri shot his shot at her way too early, we all know doing this right after a breakup doesn't yield results. Here comes in another very relatable human situation, being a friend watching from the sidelines, waiting for a break up to try it out.

To cap it all off, my girl Linda finally has very real chances, at least for a few episodes.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.