MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

RideBack Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» RideBack »» RideBack Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: RideBack Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

45 69.23%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 21.54%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 7.69%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.54%
Voters: 65

02-19-09, 8:17 AM

Cool episode action-wise, though there are some issues for me (again) like in episode 4:

I also think that the gang was hired by some government guys in order to have an excuse for testing those ridebacks. But personally I think that's pretty unrealistic and stupid. They can test them even without (like noteDhero already mentioned) doing such weird and illegal stuff (Police-RideBacks weren't approved yet) - not to mention killing an unarmed criminal who had already surrendered.
I don't think the biker with the baseball bat killed the driver. Killing didn't seem to be their intention, they just wanted to have some "fun".

Another thing: I really don't think Rin is a realistic character. I understand that she lost her mother and deeply cares about her brother, but going against the official police again, but this time without a helmet to cover her face? She would have a reason if they attempted to kill her brother, but it seems like they wanted to only arrest him because of his age.

Last: What did she do after finishing off the 2nd police RideBack? She could easily pick up her brother with the RB-arms and then escap in the opposite direction of the roadblock. With her skill, I bet she would have been able to take the same route they came. Moreover there was a forest to shake off that chopper. But just standing there and looking surprised? MEH!

03-21-09, 10:47 AM

Stupid Kenji..

It's a great anime but it definitely lacks action. I thought Kiefer will appear to aid Rin again but on the other hand, it is too risky to do so. I wonder what type of Rideback is Kiefer riding..

04-08-09, 4:37 AM

She sure knows how to get herself in trouble.

09-19-09, 8:41 AM

awesome!

01-01-10, 11:18 AM

Wow, this anime is getting amazing, love how rin is becoming a criminal, and her skill :O
she defeated to white riders with that crappy rideback :O
No sig :(

04-07-10, 9:36 AM

Awesome episode. That's one mean cliffhanger... but it really was an excellent episode.

It's annoying that she keeps getting in trouble when she tries to save those around her. D: I really did think her brother was going to get seriously hurt or killed... and then she interfered, saved the day, and got cornered pretty quickly. Now she's a terrorist? Auuugh. (And yes. Her brother IS stupid... Getting involved with a stupid bike gang... Yeesh...)

It'll be super interesting to see where things go from here, though!

10-11-11, 5:44 PM

Ewwww, what am I standing in???
oh yeah, deep shit.

11-06-11, 9:22 PM

That was overkill indeed and Rin was brave.

01-28-12, 5:55 AM

AegisReborn said:
Whether or not its been done before, the government in this case is definitely not cool. It's pretty much doing whatever it wants and reports lies. I mean, granted those dumbass gangsters were causing havoc, it doesn't really justify killing them. I'm pretty sure now that Rin is going to end up joining the rebels, if not wholeheartedly, maybe she will aid them a little here or there when their agendas coincide.

It doesn't seem like there is enough episodes though this season to get to a decent closing point. I guessing there is a high chance that there will be a second season.

Lets not forget that they where doing shit because that guy told them he will give them those ridebacks if they broke some shit. Seeing how the government was expecting them it's obvious that they hired that guy to find a few punks and give them ridebacks with instructions to cause trouble so they can test their new white-rideback police force.

03-03-13, 12:32 PM

wait... why did she decide to start up the Rideback? She'd freakin' OBVIOUSLY GET ARRESTED. At least grab your damn brother and get the hell out of there. WTF?
I don't understand what the hell is going through her head.

It was pretty sweet when she tripped the Rideback cop though.

03-24-13, 8:41 AM

Would love to see how Rin gets out of this one! I just hope that whatever happens to her doesn't change her personality.

05-22-13, 1:14 PM

Oh boy now she's done it, I wonder what will happen with her, but damn she sure got some nice moves!

08-23-13, 9:37 PM

How will she get out of this situation.
Much better than last episode

04-06-14, 5:04 AM

And she got caught. Stupid brother -.-
Words to live by:

"If I can do it tomorrow, I won't do it today"
-- Toshinou Kyouko

08-01-14, 6:03 PM

Rin has no luck. Busted!

How did she control that rideback so well with the assist still on? or did she learn how to shut that off? ... maybe it doesn't matter...

What a cliffhanger! The reporter saw everything, wonder how that will turn out for GGP.

I don't follow the threads I post in. PM me if you want my attention.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices