MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

'Mushishi' Manga Two-Chapter Special and 'Top Secret Project' Announcement
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» 'Mushishi' Manga Two-Chapter Special and 'Top Secret Project' Announcement

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
10-22-13, 10:51 AM
News Team
In the December issue of Afternoon magazine, an announcement will be made that a two-chapter special of the "Mushishi" manga will be published.

This announcement also includes news of a "top secret project" that is in the works for the series. More info on this project will come via the wraparound jacket band that is included in the deluxe keepsake edition volumes of the original manga. The first and second volumes are expected to ship on November 21, 2013, while the third volume is expected to ship on December 20, 2013. It is not specified which volume this announcement will be included with.

The original "Mushishi" manga was published from 1999 to 2008 and received an anime adaptation which aired from October 2005 to June 2006.

Source: Scan via earlbox

Mushishi Tokubetsu-hen: Hihamukage on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 12-10-13, 4:36 PM
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski

10-22-13, 10:58 AM

If they announce S2 I will wet my pants.

10-22-13, 11:00 AM

Is this finally a second season? I remember that one rumor about the two guys from the production team meeting up to possibly continue Mushishi or DMC. With this news, it might be Mushishi.

10-22-13, 11:02 AM

IntroverTurtle said:
Is this finally a second season? I remember that one rumor about the two guys from the production team meeting up to possibly continue Mushishi or DMC. With this news, it might be Mushishi.

DMC S2 would be even better.

10-22-13, 11:04 AM

Nidhoeggr said:
IntroverTurtle said:

No, Mushishi would. It's ending was the only thing possibly stopping it from getting a 10 from me. DMC would be fun, but a no thank you compared to Mushishi.

10-22-13, 11:05 AM

I am hard right now.

10-22-13, 11:06 AM

Three possibilities

1. Second season
2. Movie
3. Live Action adaptation
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

10-22-13, 11:07 AM

Movie would be great.

10-22-13, 11:10 AM

IntroverTurtle said:
Nidhoeggr said:
IntroverTurtle said:

No, Mushishi would. It's ending was the only thing possibly stopping it from getting a 10 from me. DMC would be fun, but a no thank you compared to Mushishi.

Sorry, but my inner DMC fanboy is bigger than my inner Mushishi fanboy.
But yeah, a second season would raise my impressions even more.

10-22-13, 11:11 AM

I would take a movie if it adapts the rest. I don't think there were a whole bunch of chapters left. Maybe a 13 episode series. And I thought there was already a live action.

Nidhoeggr said:
How about they just give us both.

10-22-13, 11:11 AM

hopefully it's a 2nd SEASON!!!! can't wait!!! (> u<)/~

10-22-13, 11:12 AM

IntroverTurtle said:
I would take a movie if it adapts the rest. I don't think there were a whole bunch of chapters left. Maybe a 13 episode series. And I thought there was already a live action.

Nidhoeggr said:

I want to put your avatar as a response but mal won't let me :/

10-22-13, 11:14 AM

Adramelech said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Nidhoeggr said:

I want to put your avatar as a response but mal won't let me :/
You can just post the link.

10-22-13, 11:15 AM

Na-ah that doesn't do the trick.

Moo, ii. I shouldn't derail the thread any more.

10-22-13, 11:15 AM
News Team
There has already been a Live Action adapatation. Not to say another one couldn't be made, but I'm going to put my money on a movie.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski

10-22-13, 11:22 AM

As much as I'm very pleased to hear there's something going on with Mushishi, I have to ask: who the hell announces 'top secret project'?
Ii tenki desu ne...

10-22-13, 11:26 AM
News Team
Antanaru said:
As much as I'm very pleased to hear there's something going on with Mushishi, I have to ask: who the hell announces 'top secret project'?

Builds up hype/gets people interested again. It's been awhile since any Mushishi related content has come out so business wise you would want people talking about it again before the released of these two chapters and whatever the "secret project" will be.

10-22-13, 11:26 AM

Oh god, please, please, please be more anime.

10-22-13, 11:31 AM

Panaru said:
Oh god, please, please, please be more anime.

THIS. I'd love to see a new anime season of Mushishi.

10-22-13, 11:34 AM

Da suspense.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices