MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

'NouCome' Novel Volume 8 to Come With Unaired OVA
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» 'NouCome' Novel Volume 8 to Come With Unaired OVA

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
10-18-13, 5:44 AM
News Team
An insert in volume 6 of "Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru" announced that volume 8 of the series will come bundled with an unaired OVA on Blu-ray. Volume 8 is expected to be released May 2014.

A 10-episode anime adaptation of the series began this month and is still currently airing.

Source: Scan of insert

Story by hpulley

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru OVA on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 11-18-13, 1:32 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

10-18-13, 6:07 AM

not sure if I wanna watch this one

10-18-13, 6:21 AM

I might watch it but will kinda depend on how the original anime series will go once it debuts to see if it interests me or not~

10-18-13, 6:44 AM

Stark700 said:
I might watch it but will kinda depend on how the original anime series will go once it debuts to see if it interests me or not~
The original anime series has debuted. Episode 2 streamed on Crunchyroll yesterday.

This seems to be following the Kadokawa/Diomedia pattern of Mondaiji, 10 episodes + an OVA on novel volume 8.
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

10-18-13, 6:56 AM

Not really interested though. Having already watched 2 eps of the show and they bored me to tears. Not because it's so bad (I could get past the stupid otaku cliches fortunately), but to the contrary, because it could have been really good. seriously, it has a stock of interesting female characters and a hilarious male lead with his funny circumstances. I could see this building into something really funny. Except . . they have to be undermined by banal jokes that are supposedly funny in pure japanese puns but fail to translate properly into english, resulting in bland dialogues and flat comedies. I came here expecting something resembling seitokai no ichizon/Acchi Kocchi-esque humour only to received a bland, witless show
Modified by Amiluhur, 10-18-13, 7:09 AM

10-18-13, 9:06 AM

hpulley said:
Stark700 said:
The original anime series has debuted. Episode 2 streamed on Crunchyroll yesterday.

This seems to be following the Kadokawa/Diomedia pattern of Mondaiji, 10 episodes + an OVA on novel volume 8.

I wonder if having only 10 episodes will harm sales.

The OVA should be the standard fare, fanservice.

10-18-13, 9:40 AM

Loved the first two eps but was a bit sad it was only 10 eps. Glad to hear it's getting an OVA.

10-18-13, 9:48 AM

hpulley said:
Stark700 said:

I wonder why they've choose this strategy.

10-18-13, 10:11 AM

At this rate they will only get through three of the six published volumes.

Their strategy seems to be one of driving you to purchase their novels. I am not sure how important the anime disc sales are to them since they don't tend to do many sequels.
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

10-18-13, 11:28 AM

I'm liking this show quite a bit so I will watch the OVA without a doubt.

10-18-13, 12:08 PM

The anime series is making me bored , not sure if i''ll watch the OVA because it''ll be fun service for sure :| .

LCWS || SCS || SDC || MS

10-18-13, 12:41 PM

Well, I do like the series so far. Looking forward to the OVA.

10-18-13, 5:36 PM

I guess this is good news :D

I'm just waiting for the Anime to finish airing so I can watch it.

10-18-13, 5:40 PM

This is great. If only the show have 12/13 episode.

10-19-13, 8:40 AM

The show has too high heroine to episode ratio so one more episode definitely helps.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

11-21-13, 6:01 AM

Oh shit more NouCome?

There must be a 2nd season too!

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

11-21-13, 6:40 AM

Tennouji_ said:
Oh shit more NouCome?

There is already enough material for a second season but I must say I'll be surprised if it gets one. Mondaiji went by exactly the same formula, 10 episodes + OVA with volume 8 and it has much higher sales than NouCome and yet... no second season of Mondaiji which is sad for it. Ah well, at least the novels for both are good!

NouCome's novels are really good, really fun. While I love the anime I love the novels as well, so... I will just keep on buying and reading them and will keep a tiny little bit of hope somewhere for a second season.

11-21-13, 7:12 AM

hpulley said:
Tennouji_ said:
Oh shit more NouCome?

There is already enough material for a second season but I must say I'll be surprised if it gets one. Mondaiji went by exactly the same formula, 10 episodes + OVA with volume 8 and it has much higher sales than NouCome and yet... no second season of Mondaiji which is sad for it. Ah well, at least the novels for both are good!

NouCome's novels are really good, really fun. While I love the anime I love the novels as well, so... I will just keep on buying and reading them and will keep a tiny little bit of hope somewhere for a second season.

So have the novels been translated in to English then or have then been scanlated.

11-21-13, 7:13 AM

Tennouji_ said:
Oh shit more NouCome?

tell me about it I am really like this show but I need to watch this weeks episode.

11-21-13, 8:15 AM

King_Luffy32 said:
hpulley said:
Tennouji_ said:
Oh shit more NouCome?

So have the novels been translated in to English then or have then been scanlated.
Don't know, I buy and read the actual books in Japanese only. I only see forum topics for chapters 1 and 1.5 (interlude 1) so it looks like not much has been translated. The anime has done 2 books so far, 7-8 chapters IIRC. Should finish the season with book 3. Book 6 is out, 7-8 are planned.

Seems there is manga for it too but I have never seen it. I don't see any forum topics for the manga so that probably means it isn't being scanlated, sorry.
Modified by hpulley, 11-21-13, 8:20 AM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices