Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Corpse Princess
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2009 9:48 AM
Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like this episode!

Lol at the black cat appearing to "spoil the fun", but the cat did help Ouri (by poking his right eye!!)..

Inuhiko simply barged in and gave the bit--, er I mean Kasuga a slap on the face! At the same time, she "confessed" to Ouri, but he's a bit of a blockhead to get it for the time being.

I got freaked out by all the blood that came gushing out of Hokuto! However, I think that won't kill her since the other Shichisei members treated it as if it was nothing. Hmmm.. any real meaning to that? Also, now we know why the Shichisei wanted to kill Makina and "created" Shikabane Hime out of her... Interesting but I still don't see how that will create an enemy to Hokuto though...

Haha.. I guess the actual form of all the Shichisei are very different from what they look. This time, Touya is actually a little cute girl who died together with her suicidal parents. Anyway, please let Ouri make it in time to find the unconscious Makina before she gets taken away by Shichisei!

Ouri tried his luck but failed to summon the Zadan technique this time round. The light-blue haired Shichisei guy claimed that that's because Ouri is a Shikabane's kid!! This is perhaps the most shocking and interesting development in this episode :)

Looks like we'll know more about Ouri's mum (supposedly a Shikabane) and the story about the siblings --> Who's Ouri's sibling? Could that be that light-blue haired Shichisei guy?! Or the black cat?!?
Feb 14, 2009 6:52 AM

Oct 2008
Aww ms boobies is dead

(*^ー゚)b ( ̄∇ ̄*)♪
Feb 14, 2009 7:49 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
interesting development, although it's very surprising that no one noticed Ouri's shikabane side... maybe he is alive, only her mother was dead while she was pregnant?
And didn't he just used Zadan last time? This needs a bit more explanation....

haha this was already predicted anyway....

and yeah...that girl died at the end.... Strange turn of events (weird pacing)

bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 22, 2009 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
Kasuga...

Oori..

Next episode seems interesting..
Jun 16, 2009 5:42 AM

Jan 2008
Things got a bit weird this time around. Gasp, Ouri is a corpse child?
Nov 20, 2009 3:57 AM

Jul 2008
so Kasuga finally confessed only to die!
and Inuhiko confessed stealthy only to have Ouri not understand it. wow talk about failed romances
Jul 5, 2012 10:20 AM

Nov 2007
what the hell how could a corpse have kids? still weird how only girls at a young age can become a corpse princess to begin with.
Aug 9, 2012 9:28 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, Ouri is the son of a Shikabane. How does that work out?
Aug 10, 2012 4:01 PM

Jan 2008
Oh my, that episode literally made me feel...nothing at all. oO The show is not pulling the right strings in my opinion.

Also, pretty sudden (read: random) revelation there. His mother is a corpse?

Jul 2, 2014 3:06 AM
Mar 2013
C'mon Oori, how could you let that Kasuga kiss you like that? Geez put up some resistance. I'm glad Inuhiko was there to help him out.

And what is the deal with this cat? Somehow it gave Oori the ability to see the Touya's invisible balloons by cutting his eye. A little explanation would be nice.

mystik said:
what the hell how could a corpse have kids? still weird how only girls at a young age can become a corpse princess to begin with.
Took the words right out of my mouth. A corpse having a child doesn't even make any sense at all. There better be a good reason for this.

Saorin said:
Oh my, that episode literally made me feel...nothing at all. oO The show is not pulling the right strings in my opinion.

Also, pretty sudden (read: random) revelation there. His mother is a corpse?
I felt pretty sad to be honest. I thought Kasuga was dead last episode because the Sichisei was using her so it wasn't a surprise, but it still sucks.

I felt that the romance between her and Oori felt forced. I mean, she never even interacted with him that much anyway. She was only interested in Makina and then suddenly shifts gears and likes Oori. Yeah, sorry I can't buy that story.

The OST blows me away as always. I think the reason I felt so sad was more because of the music than anything else in the episode.
Jan 21, 2015 6:00 PM

Jul 2014
i have a feeling the breast goddess will become a shikabane
Apr 16, 2015 11:38 PM
Jun 2013
ouri must be thinking this is awesome yet scary all at the same time. It also seems booby goddess is being controlled not dead yet. uhhh does mizuki have a crush on ouri? well guess ouri is in love with makina. what the hell is wrong with this white hair chick. Shes just bouncing around and leaking. Why the hell didint makina as for help the giant balloon choking her. Seems kinda dumb. guess cat unlocked permanent blood eyes. well this depressing story of the suicide family came out of left field man that sucks. well we got the twist of ouris past being the kid of a shikabane....somehow. I dont know if I could feel bad for crazy boob goddess since she just seemed well crazy and thats it. Also she could of tried talking to ouri instead of going all crazy.
Aug 7, 2017 1:32 AM

May 2015
I'm confused tho I thought she loved Makina not MC...

On a side note:
Did Makina popped a balloon and caused a human to be killed (without her knowing the consequences)...
Apr 2, 2018 11:07 AM

May 2016
Ouri isa son of a Shikabane ehhhha.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikabane Hime: Kuro Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

wakka9ca - Mar 28, 2009

99 by HyperdriveYT »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Shikabane Hime: Kuro Episode 4 Discussion

wakka9ca - Jan 24, 2009

27 by HyperdriveYT »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:19 AM

Poll: » Shikabane Hime: Kuro Episode 1 Discussion

sniW - Jan 1, 2009

41 by Ronninn »»
May 20, 2022 3:58 AM

» season 3?

gregory003 - Jul 8, 2011

11 by Silent_Shadow05 »»
Oct 22, 2021 12:41 AM

» How to finish story?

Wen_tnuocca - Jul 2, 2021

0 by Wen_tnuocca »»
Jul 2, 2021 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.