Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Both the statue and the room rotated. They created together? They were led to a room owned by Master Brain with screens to show the puzzle in Japan. What? They were prized, and Kaito is the most expensive one!! Again, very tricky puzzle in short time. Color with numbering again. The three won together, but Jin starts to hate puzzle even with memory loss. She returned Jin back so that they can start the journey to figure out why Jin hates puzzle. And She decided to transfer to their school!

Wow @ Jin's crazy face in preview.

Mottox2 Kami no Puzzle! Color grids matching with no same colors duplicating in one area.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 13, 2013 12:44 PM

Aug 2010
Not a bad ep :D

I love Ratzel's character design. She looks really pretty. Too bad she has personality issues XD

Lol'd at the Bounty part XD...Ana being the highest. And Brain calling them by bounties was funny XD

Really interested to know more about Jin now.

Dat PV?! O_O...Jin just went psycho it seems XD

End card <3
Oct 13, 2013 1:46 PM

Jun 2010
Goddammit. I can't believe I got the room puzzle wrong.

The bounty part. XD I had a feeling they would begin to shout about their totals.

Oct 13, 2013 4:41 PM

Apr 2012
dat PV face.
i really can't wait.
Oct 13, 2013 4:41 PM

Jul 2012
It's puzzle time!!!!

Great episode!!!
Oct 13, 2013 4:52 PM

May 2012
Liked the Idea behind the colour box puzzle!
Oct 13, 2013 5:14 PM

Jul 2011
Great episode! lol Ana was so happy to have the highest bounty xD
Oct 13, 2013 5:37 PM
Dec 2012
That episode preview O_o
Now I can't wait for the next episode and lol the bounties. Ana was sure happy :P
Oct 13, 2013 7:34 PM

May 2013
Of course Ana would have the highest bounty out of the three lol.
Oct 13, 2013 8:41 PM

Nov 2011
Wait, so Jin knew about that puzzle before? *rolls eyes*

That cube puzzle was wacky though. And hey, Ana is worth the most out of all three of their bounties? Way to go.
Oct 13, 2013 9:19 PM

Dec 2011
Finally, they are showing more of the puzzles, so even the audience have understanding on it.

Although, looks like it is going to get worse next ep. Jin is kinda psycho now. I really can't wait to see Jin's past and what really happened between him and Pythagoras.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2013 10:35 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
So I heard you hated puzzles Jin? So let's kill all the people who solve puzzles. >_>
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 14, 2013 1:18 AM
Mar 2012
Yeah, I kind of found that ridiculous too. Then again, maybe he just was a crazy loony evil guy with his memory intact, who knows.
Oct 14, 2013 2:10 PM

Oct 2011
Didn't noticed she snapped her finger with her left and right hand 0___0

Amuguiniea???

Dat color puzzle. Amazing!!!! So now they need to work together to solve these puzzles now.

Does Jin really hate puzzles? Raetzel must be using his amnesia state to manipulate him

Dat PV Jin's face 0_________0
Oct 15, 2013 9:19 AM

Feb 2011
That were quite a lot of spikes there, alright.
Wonder who has to clean that up later.

So that basically means "Master Brains" are contract killers?
I guess an overblown title like that isn't supposed to be a compliment either, if guys dressing and acting like that get it.

Also that rotating puzzle from the first episode. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to tell the difference with a statue rotating in front of you or the room YOU'RE STANDING IN rotating. Just saying.

Ana saved me. She's he amazing as ever (leave me alone, at least in my imagination he's a girl alright).

So I heard you hated puzzles Jin? So let's kill all the people who solve puzzles. >_>

Man, I really can't stand american football.
Gotta kill all those jerks who dare to play it.
KuchenlightOct 15, 2013 9:25 AM
Oct 16, 2013 7:07 AM
Oct 2011
Third season so far is not as soppy as the previous..good good. :)

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Oct 17, 2013 8:51 AM

Mar 2009
Hisoka, get back to Hunter x Hunter...
Oct 18, 2013 6:23 PM

Oct 2013
Good episode! I liked the second puzzle with the colors. That one was quite challenging! Anyways, I'm looking forward to finding out more about what happened during Jin's disappearance
Oct 19, 2013 3:14 AM

Nov 2009
Dat bounty flyerX) In Gammon's description 'Hair: Red (dyed)' finally answered one of my most random and stupid questions, lol. Oh, and Gammon's eyes turning into dollar signs upon hearing about Kaito's bounty^^ Money-hungry as ever)
Guess there'll be something up with him later because of his thought about solving that puzzle not completely on his own... we've seen his face-heel turn in season1 already (one of my most favorite things in s1), are they gonna repeat it? Not that I mind much, but...
CGOct 19, 2013 3:22 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 23, 2013 5:26 AM
May 2007
And there's no escape from the opening! The rotating puzzle this time wasn't ridiculously easy, I didn't expect both the statue and room to be rotating at the same time. Kinda reminded me of a clock hands mechanism. So Master Brains are like bounty hunters now? Maybe they are the reason why Freecell doesn't play puzzles anymore. I'm joining the hunt to beat Kaito and win the $10,000,000 prize so I can go on my most awaited trip around the world! A color puzzle, of course Ana would help hinting and Gammon solves. Yet that's the hint Kaito used for the color spheres puzzle last time. I wonder what puzzles Cubic does know how to solve. He should be solving more puzzles. Looking forward to the flying puzzle and the anti-puzzles Jin next!

Kuchenlight said:
Also that rotating puzzle from the first episode. I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to tell the difference with a statue rotating in front of you or the room YOU'RE STANDING IN rotating. Just saying.

Have to agree. The outer rooms should rotate and not the statue room.

CG said:
Dat bounty flyerX) In Gammon's description 'Hair: Red (dyed)'

Liked the flyers A LOT. Kaito got his special one page flyer, means all Master Brains are aiming for the highest prize. The Master Brain have access to such private info that we have no idea about. I had to zoom to read the flyers. Gammon's hair: Red (dyed). Wonder if his hair original color is black. Wanna see! I still can't spot his age!
Oct 24, 2013 10:04 AM

Nov 2009
Shadow-Chan said:
Wonder if his hair original color is black. Wanna see! I still can't spot his age!
My money's on black too - after all, his little sister Miharu has black hair. But then again in s1 there were flashbacks to Gammon&Miharu's childhood, and there his hair already was red (he was, like, 12 at the time... dying it from such a young age, huh?) And another thing: the flyer describes his eye color as black...despite the fact that they always appear to be gray... Oh Phi-Brain -_-' y r u killin me so

As to their ages. From what I can make out on a frame a couple seconds earlier than the one you posted, it looks like Ana's age is 17, Cubic's 15 and Gammon's 18. Which means they're a year older than in s1! Time is not frozen in Phi-Brain universe=)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 8, 2014 6:33 PM

May 2012
A close call puzzle again, pretty nice! Quite like the pace this time!
Aug 1, 2014 4:43 PM
Sep 2009
So um. If Jin thinks puzzles shouldn't exist in the world, then why didn't he just tell people or forced people to stop making puzzles? Targetting puzzle solvers instead of the puzzle makers is pretty dumb if you ask me... If there were no puzzles being made, then there would be no puzzle solvers. Also, he makes puzzles in order to defeat puzzle solvers... (what a hypocrite). Kind of a dumb plot compared to seasons 1 and 2 if you ask me.

Also, this anime is like 80% just saying Jin's name and 20% puzzles.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 16, 2014

17 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 27, 2023 7:29 PM

» Anyone know if the 3rd season will ever have an English Dubbed Version?

CrazyButNot4U - Mar 2, 2020

1 by groumash »»
Jun 20, 2020 3:02 PM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 3, 2013

12 by Mayuka »»
Oct 30, 2015 10:02 PM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 6, 2013

37 by Mayuka »»
Oct 23, 2015 6:14 PM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Shukuteki! Rätsel-hen Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2014

34 by Heartless_cz »»
Oct 3, 2015 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.