Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2013 8:58 PM
Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That Rape @ the end....Evil AssHole Coming In >.>
Oct 23, 2013 4:49 AM

Jun 2012
Seriously did not expect that and I am eagerly waiting for him to get his ass kicked.
Oct 23, 2013 6:18 AM

Jan 2009
Well, this does remind me of ancient Rome, so I'm not surprised by the rape at all, however I wonder when Japan will attack the Empire, because if they don't soon the other countries will.
Dec 4, 2013 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
Geez christ, that ending.
Dec 14, 2013 6:50 AM
Dec 2013
Man I was hoping to see a resolve for the red dragon it'd been more more interesting to me.
Jun 13, 2015 5:30 PM

Nov 2008
mattx017 said:
Well, this does remind me of ancient Rome, so I'm not surprised by the rape at all, however I wonder when Japan will attack the Empire, because if they don't soon the other countries will.

Japan is in a very tough political situation at this point. The last time they got involved with a foreign "situation" like is portrayed in this story, it was in China in the 1930s and eventually lead to Japan being nuked. So it's not surprising (and realistic in my opinion) that the Japanese government in this story is trying to avoid military escalation at almost any cost.

But the parallels with China in the 1930s are very strong here - the Japanese military is handling everything on the other side of the gate with little or no direct Government oversight. Expansion is such a tempting options for the Japanese military leaders on the front line. And with a "wild card" like Itami around to provide tempting "opportunities", who knows where things might lead.
Nov 8, 2015 9:20 PM

Jan 2015
Hmm they finally realise they'd be nothing.. If there was a war.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.