Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 12, 2014 5:26 AM
Nov 2013
I personally think Aomine could beat all of them rofl. The zone too strong you know?
Jan 12, 2014 5:32 AM

May 2012
1. Aomine Daiki
2. Midorima Shintarou
3. Tetsuya Kuroko
4. Kise Ryouta
5. Murasakibara Atsushi
6. Akashi Seijuro

<3
Jan 12, 2014 5:58 AM

Sep 2013
You can't change your vote which is unfair because many who have already voted for someone else might have voted for Murasakibara by the time the Yosen match comes around. Thor's Hammer! Rim breaker! Titan charge!
Jan 12, 2014 5:58 AM

Jul 2012
Kise is the most fabulous one
הלב שלי כבר מת
Jan 13, 2014 12:46 PM
Apr 2013
I don't read the manga, so my knowledge of long name center dude and Akashi is limited. Still, I have a feeling Akashi will bring lots of maniacal laughter, narcissism, and the same overused winning means everything ideology that you can find in every other anime.

Needless to say, he's my favorite.
Jan 14, 2014 11:18 PM

Jan 2012
My favorite is Akashi. I also really like Kise, Kuroko and Daiki in that order.
Jan 15, 2014 4:02 AM
Jan 2014
murasakibara because he doesnt care at all haha its awesome. mine goes like

murasakibara>akashi>kise>kuroko>midorima>aomine
Jan 15, 2014 6:38 AM

May 2013
The more I know about them, the more I like Midorima.
Jan 15, 2014 7:55 PM

Aug 2011
Heterochromatic yandere.
Jan 15, 2014 9:43 PM
Jul 2018
Although I love Akashii and Aomine absolutely, Kuroko is still my favorite.
Jan 16, 2014 7:51 AM

Sep 2013
wsbi said:
murasakibara because he doesnt care at all haha its awesome. mine goes like

murasakibara>akashi>kise>kuroko>midorima>aomine

Yes, Murasakibara doesn't care. AT ALL. Manga spoilers:

This needs to be a meme, like this one: http://natashatherobot.com/wp-content/uploads/honey-badger-dont-care.jpg :)
Jan 19, 2014 5:50 AM
Jan 2014
Amine is such a badass, followed by Kise. HOW do people even like kuroko!
Jan 24, 2014 12:05 AM

Mar 2010
Of course Daiki! Though his attitude is problematic...He could be a supreme tensai if hes not slacking off but his laziness is beyond of that energy-saver-boy of Hyouka :|
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2014 2:08 PM

Jan 2014
6) Midorima
5) Murasakibara
4) Kuroko
3) Kise
2) Akashi
1) AOMINE! - Gotta love those formless shots!
Jan 26, 2014 7:38 AM

Aug 2013
aomine i like his street basketball style
Mar 15, 2014 5:08 PM

Sep 2013
Any more votes for Murasakibara? Though I think he may be even more hated by some after what he did to Kiyoshi. :D
Mar 18, 2014 7:22 AM

Feb 2014
I'll wait till I see them all In action. That's if this anime show all of them play.
Mar 19, 2014 4:10 AM

May 2013
Aomine, cuz he's freaking cool
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Mar 19, 2014 4:14 AM

Nov 2013
Aomine is king.
Mar 19, 2014 4:30 AM

Feb 2014
Aomine the micheal jordan of KNB.
Mar 19, 2014 10:27 AM

Oct 2013
Aomine
Akashi
Kuroko
Kise
Midorima
Murasakibara

Murasakibara tries so hard to not care and tells everyone that he doesn't care I get it we all get it you don't care about basketball jeez what a surly future hipster.
Mar 19, 2014 3:35 PM
Dec 2007
as of now, it is Tetsuya. I like his quite determination to prove the rest of his former teammates wrong. His interactions with Kagami and 'his gf'are hilarious.
Tetsuya > Aomine > Kise > Midorima

Have not seen their captain much and Mukkun will likely end up last.
Mar 19, 2014 4:03 PM

May 2013
They're all awesome, but I'd say Kuroko, Kise, and Aomine are the best.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Mar 20, 2014 5:38 AM

Oct 2013
I guess a lot of people like Aomine because they perceive him to be the strongest. Although that's debatable, I won't bother with it. And although I really do like Kuroko, his personality... well, we don't really know much about it other than his lack of presence and his passion for basketball. He just doesn't leave a big impression on me personality-wise. Don't get me wrong. The guy's pretty cool (Heh, pretty cool) when it comes to basketball, but outside of that... that's just it- there isn't much to say outside of his love for basketball and his goal to beat the GoM with his style of basketball.

But leaving all the confusingness aside, my favourite GoM member is Midorima, because:
-His ability is one of the actual impossible abilities in KnB, and I find it ridiculously funny
-His personality is hilarious
-He's hilarious
-He's less of an asshole than most of the GoM in *spoilers*
-His lucky items are hilarious
-His superstitiousness is hilarious -I mean, the guy tapes his fingers to keep them in top condition
-In his *spoilers* he is simply freaking badass- its not hard to guess which quote from my signature is by him.
-His dedication to basketball is just amazing. While his quirky traits like taping his fingers are funny, he does all these things so that he can play his best, and I really admire that.
NotJustJuiceMar 20, 2014 6:00 AM
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Jun 2, 2014 1:19 AM

Jan 2010
Aomine!! But since we havent really know anything about Akashi, so it may change. But I doubt it because Aomine is like a total ba and hot and sexy and Suwabe Junichi's voice is just as sexy *q*
Jun 2, 2014 1:38 AM

May 2014
Kuroko ... i like how he plays..
Aug 13, 2014 6:34 PM

Apr 2010
Hmmm if I have to arrange them

Aomine > Kuroko > Kise > Akashi (needs moar) > Murasakibara

I just don't like Murasakibara, I don't know why.
Aug 27, 2014 12:12 AM

Aug 2014
NoongaJuice said:
I guess a lot of people like Aomine because they perceive him to be the strongest. Although that's debatable, I won't bother with it. And although I really do like Kuroko, his personality... well, we don't really know much about it other than his lack of presence and his passion for basketball. He just doesn't leave a big impression on me personality-wise. Don't get me wrong. The guy's pretty cool (Heh, pretty cool) when it comes to basketball, but outside of that... that's just it- there isn't much to say outside of his love for basketball and his goal to beat the GoM with his style of basketball.

But leaving all the confusingness aside, my favourite GoM member is Midorima, because:
-His ability is one of the actual impossible abilities in KnB, and I find it ridiculously funny
-He's hilarious
-His superstitiousness is hilarious -I mean, the guy tapes his fingers to keep them in top condition
-In his *spoilers* he is simply freaking badass- its not hard to guess which quote from my signature is by him.
-His dedication to basketball is just amazing. While his quirky traits like taping his fingers are funny, he does all these things so that he can play his best, and I really admire that.

Great post! Personally I prefer Aomine myself. I feel like he has a lot of potential for character development, but most of all I love the way he played.

Midorima so far is definitely my second favorite for the reasons you listed.

Kise is my third because you can really see how much he's changed from his initial appearance to his battle with Aomine. He's gotten great development and knows that he doesn't have to be a one man show.

Kuroko is my fourth, he's a great character. He has his moments and makes everyone around him better.

Murasakibara is my fifth. Although we didn't get to see too much of him I didn't start to really like his character until he actually started trying! I really started to have a change of heart about his character after their game vs Seirin though.

Akashi is sixth for me because we need to see more of him. I thought he was going to be calm and collected but his initial appearance kind of put me off from his character.
Sep 13, 2014 11:30 PM

Oct 2013
Ridicululz said:
NoongaJuice said:

-He's hilarious

Great post! Personally I prefer Aomine myself. I feel like he has a lot of potential for character development, but most of all I love the way he played.

Midorima so far is definitely my second favorite for the reasons you listed.

Kise is my third because you can really see how much he's changed from his initial appearance to his battle with Aomine. He's gotten great development and knows that he doesn't have to be a one man show.

Kuroko is my fourth, he's a great character. He has his moments and makes everyone around him better.

Murasakibara is my fifth. Although we didn't get to see too much of him I didn't start to really like his character until he actually started trying! I really started to have a change of heart about his character after their game vs Seirin though.

Akashi is sixth for me because we need to see more of him. I thought he was going to be calm and collected but his initial appearance kind of put me off from his character.

Someone read my post ;_; I'm so happy!

I agree with all your reasons- they make perfect sense. But personally I'd take Kise 2nd and Aomine 3rd because of their character development. Murasakibara is a tsundere lolol. Akashi... it's sad that we dont get to see too much of him since he is the "last boss".
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Sep 21, 2014 3:02 AM
Jan 2013
I love them all but will vote for Kuroko <3
Feb 27, 2015 9:40 PM

Mar 2008
Aomine easily. Then Akashi.

My list:
1. Aomine
2. Akashi
3. Kuroko
4. Murasakibara
5. Midorima
6. Kise
Sep 7, 2015 1:04 PM
Sep 2015
Midorima Shintaro!!
Why is he so underrated and thought of as the weakest of the Generation Of Miracles? Imagine if he went in the zone. His shots are the best in the anime without a doubt
And his personality is awesome!
Sep 26, 2015 7:18 AM
Dec 2011
Easily Aomine. I'd LOVEEEE to see some spin off of him and Touou team. His story is still incomplete and he got more room for development both with his team and also his old teammates.

Then Kise. Hot, cool, funny, random most of the time and Imo he got the best development throughout the series. He's tied with Aomine for me most of the time but Aomine wins for this kind of poll.

Murasakibara- such a big child. Need moarr love and screen time. Yosen vs Seirin was quite half assed and it's really unfair how Seirin won the game. Mehh

Midorima, like what not to like about this boy. Hardworking, humble and hilarious.

I couldn't care less about Akashi and Kuroko. But Kuroko is really getting on my nerves in each every episode passing. He's really hypocrite and revengeful, and I really doubt his real interest/love in basketball at all. He's all like my basketball is the right one, I want to play in a team that value teamwork, love basketball bla bla bla and yet he's the one who cannot shut up with defeating Kiseki no Sedai.

I even doubt if he ever cares about the other teammates in Seirin aside from Kagami cause all I can see he's just using both Kagami and Seirin to get revenge on his old team.

But then I like him off court but in term of sportmanship, he's one of my most disliked sport protagonist if compared to let's say, Hanamichi, Sena, Ryoma etc etc
Jul 22, 2016 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
Murasakibara. Becomes a real beast when he gets serious on the court, but that's all thanks to Seirin that pissed him off and he was able to slightly step in the zone.

Next is Aomine, Akashi, Midorima. Not a fan of Kise at all bc he's a copy-cat and I dislike copy-paste techniques.
Kuroko is a sixth man so he's not particularly a part of the gom.
Nov 7, 2019 8:49 PM

Sep 2018
Aomine ofcourse!!
Generation of Miracles is too overrated, only Aomine meet my expectation.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

139 by NillyPC »»
Today, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2014

142 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

102 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

195 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

93 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.